PART 4

TILL I MET YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AH YOUNG gasped for the air when her head was out from the water. It was too late to regret everything. Things had happened, and she should not commit suicide after she lost her ity to the man that she even did not know his name. She should stop crying and move on with her life.

She got out from the bathtub and reached the towel to dry her body. She refused to remember the things that happened between them few hours ago. What she should do now was left this place after she got the money from him. Ah Young wore her dress inside the bathroom and did not bother to dry her hair first.

The young man's figure greeted her sight when she stepped out from bathroom, and he was smoking cigarette at balcony. She had done her job, so it was the time to ask him about her payment and she could go home after that. This night should be forgotten since this was the last time they saw each other.

"Sir, I have to go now," Ah Young said as she stood behind him about a meter away. He was only wearing the blue black bathrobe that ended just below his knees and exposed his hairy muscular calves. Ah Young closed her eyes when the memory of his body replayed inside her mind, and she tried to erase it as if it was a sinful thing to remember.

He was a beautiful man, and his light brown eyes had caught her attention the most. She always liked a man with beautiful eyes because it reminded her to her late father Kim Joon Hyuk. She wished she could have hazel eyes just liked late Joon Hyuk, but she got her dark brown eyes from her mother Ok Seong Moon.

Ah Young got her look from her mother while Woo Bin got his look and hazel eyes from late Joon Hyuk. Whenever she missed her late father, she just had to look at Woo Bin and she felt contented. Woo Bin was the only sibling she had so he meant everything to her. He was just three years old when their mother left home, and Ah Young became his mother since then.

She had owed her life to GrandMa Ning because she accepted them when Seong Moon disappeared after she left them to GrandMa Ning. GrandMa Ning was Seong Moon's unmarried aunt that lived in Daegu, and they had to live with GrandMa Ning after her family had been kicked out from their house in Seoul.

GrandMa Ning had done her best to raise her and Woo Bin, so it was her time to help GrandMa Ning especially with her hospital treatment and medication bills. She wanted Woo Bin to finish his school and went to college so he could have a better future. That was why Ah Young decided to sell her body and used that money to settle the old debts. She wanted to be free from debts so she could start to save the money for their future.

Ah Young was in her own thoughts until she did not realize that man had stood in front of her. She returned to reality after felt the gentle touch on her bare shoulder. Her body reflexively jerked away from him, and she was surprised with her own reaction. Ah Young gazed upward as she afraid if she just offended her client, but that man only showed a poker face.

Was he the same person that she slept with just now? Ah Young admitted that he was a cold man but when they had just now, he kept talking and instructing her while reassuring that everything would be better. The pain would go away, and she did believe him. If she was not mistaken, he smiled at her one time before he entered her. But now in front of her was a quiet man with poker face.

"Sir, I..,"

"Call me Mr. Jong Hyun," he cut as he walked passing her to get something inside his bag. He took out the cheque book and wrote something on it before tore off a piece from the book. Ah Young accepted the cheque and her eyes grew wider after saw the amount of money that was written on it.

"Mr. Jong Hyun..,"

"Meet me here on the same day and at the same time," he cut before reached the glass of unfinished wine on coffee table.

"What?" she asked in disbelief and Jong Hyun raised his eyebrow at her tone. Ah Young rechecked the amount of money that he just gave her before looked at him with puzzled face. Why did she receive the amount that less than what have been promised to her?

"Didn't Maria tell you my condition?"

"What condition?" now Jong Hyun knew why she looked confuse after she received that cheque. Jong Hyun sat on the couch with spread arms and crossed legs, and he had a sip of wine before he placed the glass back on the table.

"I bet she did not tell you that you must entertain me for several nights for you to get that amount of money," he explained with cold and serious tone.

"I didn't know that," Ah Young looked disappointed because she could not believe that Maria had deceived her. Now she understood everything that she accidentally heard this evening. Maria urged Jong Hyun to bank in her portion of money before she brought Ah Young to hotel. Maria had gotten her money, but Ah Young only received 1/3 from the amount that Jong Hyun had promised to her.

"So do you think that I'll pay you 3000000 won just for a night? Wow, that's ridiculous. For the who has zero experience in bed, you don't deserve that 3000000 won per night," Jong Hyun said with serious face that did not match with his sarcastic statement.

"For someone like you who doing this for money, I guess it won't hurt your pride to sleep with me for several nights. You get your money, and I get what I want," this time he left the couch and walked in circle around her. Ah Young knew that she was after money, but she never felt so low or insulted until Jong Hyun opened his mouth to humiliate her.

Ah Young looked upward and blinked her eyes several times to prevent the tears from streaming down. She formed a fist to hold her anger, and Jong Hyun noticed her knuckles had turned white as the cheque crumpled inside her fist. Suddenly she felt so regret because she just traded something precious inside her just to get the money to pay off the debts.

She lost her ity and did not get the money that had been promised to her. Ah Young regretted her decision for coming her, and it showed all over her face until Jong Hyun smirked at her. He grasped her chin and forced her to look at him. There were pool of tears in her eyes, but Jong Hyun only looked at her with cold expression. He did not feel sorry or sympathy at all towards Ah Young.

"Don't waste your tears. You can get your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter