PART 16

TILL I MET YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YI SEUL saw Mrs. Elizabeth and Bora in living room after she returned home from meeting someone. They seemed having an interesting and nice conversation, but unfortunately Yi Seul was not in mood to join them especially after she found out the topic of the conversation.   

          “Unni, have you found the dress to wear for Oppa’s engagement party? If you don’t have, let’s take a look at these magazines together,” Bora lifted the magazine in her hands while looking at her with big smile.

          “I’ll look at them later. Mom, I go to my room first. I’m tired,” she gave the excuse to stay out from this topic.

          “Then you should rest,” replied Mrs. Elizabeth shortly. Yi Seul just pulled a small smile as she relieved that her mother did not insist her to stay with them. Well, she had no reason to be excited about that party because she never approved that cheater to be a part of this family.

          Yi Seul dropped her purse on table and went to lie down in bed. Her gaze glued at the ceiling as she recalled the talk she had with Jae Rim in his condo this morning. Yes, she went there to dig more about the woman who was holding Jong Hyun’s heart because she was extremely sure that Jae Rim knew about that woman.

          ‘Who’s the woman that Jong Hyun Oppa brought to Paris last time?’ Jae Rim almost spat out his coke when she was being straightforward about it. He looked panic, so she immediately clarified that Jong Hyun knew that she had found out about his secret lover.

          ‘Damn it! Why he didn’t tell me about it! I almost got heart attack when you suddenly asked about Ah Young,’ cursed Jae Rim as he grabbed the tissues to wipe on table his mouth.  

          ‘So her name is Ah Young. How long she has become Oppa’s girlfriend?’ she crossed her legs and leaned back on sofa while waiting for Jae Rim to answer.

          ‘Why don’t you directly ask Jong Hyun if you are really curious about that woman?’

          ‘I’d promised him not to ask anything, but I couldn’t hold myself anymore after I realize how important she is to Jong Hyun Oppa. I’d never seen he did anything special to Arissa because I know that he never love her but with that woman, I can see that he loves her so much,’

          ‘But your brother won’t admit that he loves her,’ Yi Seul frowned in confusion after Jae Rim said so.

          ‘You mean that Oppa never told his secret girlfriend that he loves her?’

          ‘Okay, first she is not Jong Hyun’s girlfriend and second, they have been together more than two years now,’ Jae Rim stated the matter of fact which Yi Seul thought he just wanted to play around with her. She narrowed her eyes in confusion but when Jae Rim persistently nodding his head to convince her, she finally gasped in disbelief.

          ‘Then what they are? Special friends? buddies or..,’

          ‘His mistress,’ Jae Rim cut her, and that answer had shocked her until she could feel her heart stopped beating for few seconds. She huffed in disappointment when Jae Rim appeared that he was telling the truth because the idea of his brother having a mistress had never crossed her mind.    

          ‘Don’t judge her too quickly. She had her own reasons,’ he added after seeing Yi Seul’s judging expression. Since she had discovered about Ah Young, Jae Rim thought it was the best idea to share the whole story with her. He told her how Jong Hyun met Ah Young, how that woman had affected her brother until he hired a person to find her, and how Jae Rim finally decided to be on Jong Hyun’s side.

          ‘I glad my instinct was right. She is the right woman for Jong Hyun,’ he added proudly. Yi Seul sighed because the truth that she had discovered this morning still had its effect on her. She then reached her phone and looked at the photo of Jong Hyun and Ah Young that she secretly captured last time.

          Jong Hyun’s smile in this picture was priceless because it was something that she had not seen for more than a decade. She really missed that smile, and the only person that could bring back the old Jong Hyun was Ah Young. Yi Seul had enough seeing her brother sacrificed himself for their family, so it was her turn to help Jong Hyun to fight for his own happiness. 

 ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

AH YOUNG sighed contentedly as she pulled her knees closer to her chest and rested her chin on them. They arrived in Jeju this morning and after checking in the resort room, Jong Hyun brought her to ride the private yacht. She also got the chance to ride jet ski and swim in the sea although she was not a good swimmer like Jong Hyun.

          “Your drink,” Ah Young lifted her face, and her breathe still got hitched for few seconds at the sight of topless Jong Hyun. Honestly she had seen him without a string of clothes countless times but seeing him topless with only black short and sunglass during private vacation was totally a new thing to her.

          “Thanks,” she grabbed the Coke and watched Jong Hyun lied down on the deck beside hers. She glimpsed at his toned body before shifting her gaze to somewhere else. He was lying half while she was sitting there with pink tank top and blue black short because she was not used of the feeling being too exposed in the open place although she had brought few pairs of bikinis with her.

          “What are you thinking?” Ah Young snapped at Jong Hyun’s question. She just shook her head before Jong Hyun extended his hand to her.

          “Come here,” he gestured her to come over which she immediately obeyed. Jong Hyun sat upright and opened his legs wider to accommodate her between them, and he hugged her from behind afterwards. Ah Young stretched her neck to the side with closed eyes as Jong Hyun trailed the kisses down to her shoulder. She loved when he did that to her.

          “Jong Hyun, what are you doing?” her eyes opened widely when he untied the strap knot of her top before pulling it down and exposing her skin tone strapless bra. Being in open area, self conscious and embarrassment took over her so she quickly used both arms to cover herself.

          “Don’t!” Jong Hyun put her arms on sideways, and he slightly turned her body to face him. Ah Young almost fainted off when he ed her short and asked her to take it off.

          “Why are you doing this to me?” she asked in embarrassment and still not taking off her short. Jong Hyun sighed because Ah Young probably thought that he was trying to embarrass her. He gestured her to stand up, and he followed her afterwards. Ah Young was quiet when he pulled down her short, leaving her only in undergarments after that.

          “Because you are beautiful and you don’t have to be embarrassed with your own body. Fine, you might not use to walk half in open area but now it is just you and me and helmswoman. So you don’t have to be so shy to wear bikini next time,” Jong Hyun’s tone was convincing her. Plus he was caressing her face, and the confidence slowly surged inside her when he looked at her as if she was the iest woman he had ever seen on this earth.

          “Let’s make out later,” he cheekily whispered in her ear, and he earned the shy laughter from her afterwards.

 ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

THE club in the resort where they were staying would throw the Halloween party tonight, and they definitely would join it. Jong Hyun grinned widely whenever he checked his look in the mirror. He was nervous and excited at the same time because he had not dressed in costume for such long period of time.   

          Jong Hyun had not put the eye mask because he still waited for Ah Young who had locked up herself in the room for two hours now. She still had not shown her costume to him, so he was quite anticipated for her appearance tonight.  As if Ah Young knew that he could not wait any longer, the door was opened from inside and his mouth was left agape when she stepped outside.

          Holy ! Ah Young looked stunning and y in her witch costume. She curled her long hair, and her eyes were heavy with eyeshadow and eyeliner. She was dressed in black from head to toes. Jong Hyun his dry lips when his gaze fell on the curves of her s that were emphasized by the black corset she was wearing.

          The high heels knee boots started clicking against the hardwood floor and the tutu skirt swayed along as she approached him. To complete her look, she put witch hat and made the effort to apply fake nails since he did not favor her of having long nails. He stared at her dark red lips and intended to kiss her, but she was playing hard to give when she swiftly turned her face to other side.

          “You naughty girl!” he abruptly locked her inside his arms, and she giggled in ticklish when he playfully biting and her ear.

          “Stop! Stop!” she finally begged while struggling to escape from him. Jong Hyun stopped his sweet torture and stared at her without letting her go.

          “Then kiss me,” he tried to be cute by pouting his lips, and he could say that it did work when Ah Young started to caress his cheek.

          “Since you had done great job to save the world, I should at least grant you a wish, my superhero,” she then granted his wish. However Jong Hyun became greedy and wanted more than that. He wanted her, but Ah Young batted away his hand that trying to her .

          “No no no,” she teasingly wagged her finger in front of his face. Jong Hyun groaned loudly after seeing that Ah Young obviously enjoyed over his misery. Well he was capable to rip her dress and take her right away, but he just gave the face to her since she was a birthday girl.

          “I’ll get back on you later,” he gave her warning look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter