PART 5

TILL I MET YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"ARE you sure that is her house?" Jong Hyun asked as he observed the quiet old house from inside the black car that was parked not far from that house.

"Yes Boss. That is Ah Young's house," the fat bald man on the driver seat replied as he glanced at Jong Hyun' reflection on rear-view mirror. He was someone that Jong Hyun hired since three weeks ago to find and investigate Ah Young's background for him. Looking at the condition of house that she was living in, he now believed Bagot when he told him that Ah Young was coming from poor family. 

Jong Hyun was completely fine after Ah Young left him at that night. He could have found another as his new experiment's subject if he wanted, but the image of Ah Young that occasionally appeared in his mind quite bothered him. He could have ignored but something alarmed him about her reason to sleep with him at that night.

Curiosity kept chasing after him the more he tried to ignore it. He was not blind to see the naivety inside her because she did not know all how to please him in bed. She was too stiff and passive, and she only kept her hands to herself if he did not instruct her to touch him.

He could have ignored Ah Young who was a stranger to him, but later he found himself contacting Maria just to ask her about Ah Young. Something triggered him to dig more about her after he found that she came from Daegu just to find a man that could pay her a huge amount of money if she slept with him. What made she was so desperate to get money? He wanted to know it. Unfortunately she did not leave any contact details to Maria.

So he hired a private investigator to find Ah Young, and Jae Rim  was freaked out after he discovered it. Jae Rim said that he was crazy because he never bothered to hire one to investigate Arissa when Jae Rim told him that she cheated on him. Instead Jae Rim was the one that hired investigator without his knowing. So why he wanted to find someone that he met only for one night?

Jae Rim laughed at him, but his cousin did stop him on what he was doing. Two weeks later Bagot came and brought to him all the information that he needed. Jong Hyun thought that Ah Young was a college student but no. She was just a girl that had to live different life from other girls of her age because of poverty. Jong Hyun had a sister of Ah Young's age, but she did not have to suffer liked Ah Young because she was born with a silver spoon in .

Jong Hyun had not felt this for so long, but something just hit him very hard when he read about her background. She had to support her old unmarried grandmother and handicapped brother, and she just lost her grandmother last week. The burden of debts might be one of the reasons she was desperate to get the money from him. There was heaviness on his chest that he had not felt for many years when he recalled the way he insulted her at that night.

Later he came out with an idea of helping her, and it was like killed two birds with a stone. He would offer something that benefited both of them, and that was the reason he was in Daegu today. Jong Hyun looked at the empty dark skies when he heard the thunder before his gaze shifted back to Ah Young's house.

"It's already late. Let's come back tomorrow," he said and asked Bagot to drive him back to hotel.

"Boss, there she is," Bagot informed him after he saw Ah Young's image on side view mirror when he wanted to start the engine. Jong Hyun was calm on his seat as his gaze followed her when she walked passing his car until she stood in front of her house. She stood there for five minutes before she sat on the three-step paver block stairs.

Jong Hyun observed the surrounding, and it was the best time to approach Ah Young since she was alone there. He was clutching the door handle and ready to show up when Ah Young hid her face between knees. His clutch loosened as he watched her shoulders start to heave and he knew that she was crying. Not long after that, the rain start to fall but Ah Young was still crying there.

"Boss, what should we do now?" Bagot asked in concern because Ah Young now was drenched under heavy rainfall. Jong Hyun did not reply and continued watching her from his seat. His hand then slowly moved to his chest when he felt something inside there, something that he had long forgotten the feeling to be broken-hearted and helpless.

"Bagot, do you have umbrella?" his voice was as cold as usual.

"Yes Boss. It is inside my seat-back pocket," he looked over his shoulder when Jong Hyun grabbed the foldable umbrella and stepped out from the car after opened it. It took him about twenty steps to reach her, and he shared the small umbrella with her without minding his back was getting wet.

Ah Young did not consume much time to notice his presence, and her body reflexively stood up to face him. She wiped away the tears few times to clear her blurry vision so she would not mistakenly see him as someone else.

"What are you doing here?" she was obviously surprised to see that he was here.

"I'm here to make an offer to you," he replied with eyes still on her surprised face.

***************************

"YOU know what? You are the craziest and most insane person I ever met in my life," Ah Young said almost in shouting while Jong Hyun remained calm in his seat. There were only two of them inside the car while Bagot was waiting at outside and tried to squeeze his fat body to fit under the small umbrella.

"You don't have to rush to make the decision. Think about it again because the benefits are more on your side. I can help you to settle your debts first and find the best doctor to treat your brother. You just have to live with me until your debts towards me is paid off," Ah Young looked at the lunatic man beside her with wide eyes.

"Mr. Jong Hyun, why you choose me when you can find other woman that I'm so sure she won't decline this nonsense offer?"

"Rule number one; do not question me anything,"

"And that does not apply to me because I never agree with your offer. I'm sorry that I have to decline you, and I think you can find someone that is willing to become your mistress. Now excuse me," Ah Young wanted to get out when Jong Hyun suddenly held her shoulder to make her stay, and she frown

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter