PART 6

TILL I MET YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JONG HYUN went to his family house tonight, and they were resting in living room when he arrived at home. His two younger sisters, Yi Seul and Bora were excited to see him and they could not wait for their family trip to Jeju Island tomorrow. Well, not really a family trip since Arissa would also join them. That was why Jong Hyun could not visit Ah Young for few days.

"So, how is the project in Paju?" his father Mr. Dae Won asked after folded the newspaper in his hands, but Yi Seul cut before Jong Hyun could reply.

"No work discussion at home please," she said with eyes still on the novel that she struggled to finish since last week. Yi Seul was two years younger than Jong Hyun, so he was closer to her than Bora who was as same age as Ah Young. Plus Yi Seul took the same course as Jong Hyun, so she always sought the help and advices from him.

She just graduated last month and currently in vacation mood before she started working with them next month. His youngest sister was still studying and majoring in theater arts because she wanted to become a superstar in future. Bora was quite difficult to handle because she was stubborn and pushy type.

"Oppa, do you have any plan on what to buy for Unnie Arissa for her birthday next month," Bora moved to sit beside him, and he forgot to mention that Bora also liked Arissa for him. Jong Hyun glanced at Yi Seul who showed annoying face after heard that name, and Mr. Dae Won who only shrugged his shoulders.

Jong Hyun got Yi Seul, Mr. Dae Won, and Jae Rim behind him because they actually were against his relationship with Arissa, yet they had to give blessing because of one reason. It was also the same reason that had made him into what he was today; cold-hearted person.

"Jong Hyun, I suggest a vacation in France. What do you think?" Mrs. Elizabeth suggested while looking at him with excited face.

"I'll let you decide everything. Mom, I'm so tired. I go to my room first," he said and bid everyone a goodnight kiss before he went to his room on the second floor. Jong Hyun put away his blazer and jumped onto king-sized bed without changing his attire first. He then stared at the sculpted ceiling with arms behind his head.

His mind wandered to other place and believed or not, he was recalling the moment he had with Ah Young this afternoon. She was still shy and awkward, but somehow he liked the way she moaned underneath him. Never in his life he was impatient in taking woman but with Ah Young, he did not know how to explain himself. He seemed was not himself when he was with Ah Young.

**************************

AH YOUNG absentmindedly watched the television because she was deadly bored inside this condo. It had been four days she did not see or received any call from Jong Hyun. To call him first, she had no gut to do so. So she spent her time watching television, cleaning, cooking, drawing the new designs, and calling Woo Bin every night.

Mentioning Woo Bin, her brother seemed happy with his new environment and school. He said that people around him were open-minded and did not look down on him. They even gave him moral support, and he was so excited to see the doctor next week. Ah Young was so happy and relief until she could not hold tears.

She had not heard his contented voice for so long, and she knew what she had done did not go into vain because her brother was happy now. He had to stay in positive environment for him to be a whole again.

Ah Young turned off the television because she was not in mood for it right now. It was almost lunch time but Ah Young had not prepared anything because Jong Hyun would not come anyway. She used to skip lunch almost every day because she was busy working to support her family. So Ah Young decided to take a nap but before she could lie down on sofa, the sound of creaked door made she jumped off from it.

"Mr. Jong Hyun," she pulled down the hem of her short and quickly fixed her messy hair. Why did he come without informing her first? Wait! This was his condo right? So of course he could come and leave as he wished.

Jong Hyun was wearing white shirt and black short that revealed his tanned skin, and his cheeks were flushed as if he just had sun bathing. Perhaps he went to the beach and that was why he did not visit her for four days. He looked at her with half-lidded eyes before walked towards bedroom while asking her to prepare the lunch.

"Cook something for me. I'm hungry," he said before disappeared behind the closed door. Ah Young then rushed to the fridge and checked the leftover ingredients. She decided to cook adobo, but she was not sure if he would like it.

**************************  

THEY had lunch at 4 pm because Jong Hyun had overslept, and she did not dare to disturb his sleep. This was the first time she cooked for him, and they were having first meal together in very awkward and silent environment. Ah Young sneakily glanced at Jong Hyun who was eating his foods with rigid face.

She observed his face every time he stuffed it into his mouth just to see any subtle expression, but she could not detect any of it. How was the food? She could have asked him if they were friends or lovers, but she was just his mistress. She still held onto his first rule; do no question him anything. Since he was eating without throwing up, she considered that she was doing fine with her cooking, and she almost screamed happily when Jong Hyun asked another serve the plate of rice.

**************************  

JONG HYUN cursed under his breath as he walked toward fridge to get the water. He needed something to cool down his head, and the cold water did not help him so much. Jong Hyun did not know what happened to him but there was something stirred inside his chest that incited his anger and frustration tonight.

He lifted up his head after heard the faint sound of footsteps and saw Ah Young was standing with hands secured the blanket that covered her body. She looked away when she could not withstand his sharp gaze. This was the first time she saw Jong Hyun reacted this way.

They were in the middle of kissing and touching when Jong Hyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter