PART 10

TILL I MET YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AH YOUNG swallowed the hard lump in as she watched Woo Bin marched towards them before he pulled her away from Jong Hyun. He protectively wrapped his arm around her shoulders while looking at Jong Hyun with fierce gaze as if Jong Hyun would do something bad to her.

"Who are you and why did you hug my sister?" he asked fiercely before he looked at Ah Young for an explanation. Ah Young fidgeted her fingers as her brain worked hard to find the best answer for Woo Bin's question.

"I'm her..," Ah Young's eyes grew wider when Jong Hyun started to speak. What he was going to tell Woo Bin? That she was his mistress? No, he can't do that!

"He is my boyfriend!" she interjected and surprised both Woo Bin and Jong Hyun.

"What?! Your boyfriend? You never tell me about this," Woo Bin said in surprise and disbelief. Ah Young wanted to slap her face for blurting out nonsense, but that was the only thing that crossed her mind at that time. Jong Hyun was quiet as he trusted Ah Young to handle this problem because he worried that thing might become complicated if he opened his mouth.

"Do you drive this car?" Woo Bin suddenly pointed at the black Mercedes behind Jong Hyun.

"Yes," Jong Hyun replied nonchalantly.

"Is it yours?" Jong Hyun was about to acknowledge when Ah Young once again interjected.

"No! This is not his car,"

"Then whose car is this?" Woo Bin threw his arms to both sides while waiting for further explanation.

"This is his boss' car. He is working as driver," she stated and caused Jong Hyun to cough after heard it. He did not have to say anything to complicate the matter because Ah Young just did it without need any help from him. Well done!

"Owh, so what are you doing here with this expensive car? Did you steal it from your boss and come here just to see my sister?" accused Woo Bin and caused Jong Hyun to cough again. Jong Hyun glanced at Ah Young's fluster face as she tried to invent the storyline, and he had no choice other than played along to conceal the truth.

"I'm here for vacation and my boss let me borrow his car because my car broke down," he answered and noticed that Ah Young was quite relieved with the answer that he just gave to Woo Bin.

"Vacation? Really? Then it is a good thing because you can join us. I want to know more about you," Woo Bin's statement almost made Ah Young fainted off because she did not expect this.

"Woo Bin, I think Mr. Jong Hyun must have his own plan,"

"Mr. Jong Hyun?" he asked and looked at Jong Hyun and Ah Young back and forth.

"That is her pet name for me, right Darling?" Jong Hyun pulled Ah Young to his side, and she started to fake the laugh and slapped lightly his stomach as she pretended to be shy.

"Euw, that is so gross. Anyway you must join us or else this is going to be your last time seeing my sister," he blackmailed using the tone that Ah Young knew that he was not joking around.

"Woo Bin!"

"Fine. I'll join you," Jong Hyun replied nonchalantly and caused Ah Young to look at him with wide eyes. She did not expect him to say so.

"Good. Then come inside because I have a lot of questions for you guys," Ah Young could feel that her face turned pale as she was thinking that her secret would be discovered by Woo Bin today. Then she looked again at Jong Hyun’s calm face. Did not he feel scares at all?

"Mr. Jong Hyun..I think you..," Ah Young wanted to ask him to escape, but he cut her with something that made her heart temporarily stopped beating.

"Just call me Jong Hyun. You are my girlfriend, so you don't have to be too formal with me," her heart swelled in happiness when he called her his girlfriend, but it lasted for seconds before it shrunk until it hurt her so much after she listened the statement that just came out from Jong Hyun’s mouth.

"At least when your brother is around so he won't feel suspicious on us," that brought her back to reality. Yeah, how could she think that she would be someone special in Jong Hyun’s life? Ah Young looked away after nodded as she tried to conceal the pain inside her heart.

**********************

JONG HYUN’S eyes were too heavy to be opened when he heard someone knocked the door of his motel room. He groaned and grabbed the pillow to cover both ears, but the knocking became louder when he ignored it. Jong Hyun glanced at the wristwatch, and the time was eight in the morning. It meant that he only slept for two hours, and he blamed Woo Bin for it.

That kid was really something! He was just liked a police officer and interrogated them as if they were the most wanted criminals in the world. Jong Hyun was quiet most of the time because he let Ah Young explained everything, and he just acknowledged everything although some of the things sounded too cheesy or looked dramatic for Jong Hyun.

For example the first time they met each other was when Jong Hyun saved her from being harassed by the erts on her way to home from work. It sounded cliché but Jong Hyun could see that Woo Bin was impressed with that story. Anyway, he looked gullible and did not argue much with every answer that Ah Young gave to him. Around six in the morning, Woo Bin finally let him go to his room, and he instantly dozed off after he got inside it.

Jong Hyun left the bed with half-lidded eyes to get the door, and he saw Woo Bin was standing at outside after he opened the door. His brain was too slow to process anything when Woo Bin shoved a plastic bag of clothes to him. Jong Hyun rubbed his heavy eyes to make them opened, but then Woo Bin kindly lend the help by gently slapping both sides of his face.

"What was that for?" his voice still raspy, but he was fully awake now due to that slapping effect. 

"To wake you up. Take this plastic bag and get ready. My friend bought this for you so we don't have to waste time to find the clothes for you," Woo Bin said while looking at Jong Hyun who was still wearing yesterday clothes.

"Where are we going?"

"Just shut your mouth and get ready in 30 minutes," he pushed Jong Hyun inside before closed the door at his face. Jong Hyun stood stiffly as his brain processed what just happened to him, and he almost laughed at himself after realized that he was being bullied or under control of someone who was 10 years younger than him.

**********************  

JONG HYUN knew that they were going to make fun of him when he came down wearing a pair of floral printed sando and short, and he rather wore this than the Spongebob SquarePants and Hello Kitty sandos that Woo Bin gave to him just now. Jong Hyun stayed cool despite watching Woo Bin and his friend were laughing at him, and he looked at Ah Young who looked at him with mouth agape. But then she turned around and her shoulders started to heave as she tried to suppress her laughing.

"Seriously Hyung, the outfit looks good on you," Woo Bin said after his laughing subsided. Well Jong Hyun looked quite funny but Woo Bin had to admit that his sister's boyfriend also looked hot because the clothes showed off his toned arms and legs.

"By the way Hyung, this is my friend Park Bo Gum. Just call him Bo Gum, and he will join our camping today," Jong Hyun’s eyebrow raised after heard Woo Bin's last word, and he glanced at Ah Young who lightly hit her head like she forgot to inform something to him. Yeah, she forgot to inform him about the camping because so many things happened last night.

"J-Jong Hyun, I'm sorry because I forget to tell you about this. Are you mad at me?" she asked while approaching him. Calling him without Mister at the front sounded so awkward to her, yet she felt slightly closer to him. Ah Young knew that they just pretended to be boyfriend-girlfriend, but she could not help from falling deeper when Jong Hyun gently held her hand while smiling at her.

"No Love. I love to spend more time with you," he then kissed her hand, and Ah Young was completely froze at her place. Jong Hyun still looked cold but it did not stop her heart from melted down. Ah Young just stared at Jong Hyun until Woo Bin ruined her moment by snatching her hand from Jong Hyun’s grip.

"Enough. Now get at the back. We will leave now," Woo Bin pointed at the small truck behind them.

"Wait! Who will drive it?" Jong Hyun asked because he was very sure that both Woo Bin and Bo Gum did not have the licenses yet.

"Me. What is the problem Hyung?" said Bo Gum as he moved to driver seat.

"How can you drive this when you don't have the license?" Jong Hyun looked too calm and rigid for him to express his disapproval, and those kids did not take serious on him.

"Chill Hyung. Life is too short for us to worry on anything. So sit back and enjoy the ride," said Woo Bin with fingers formed the peace sign. Jong Hyun looked at Ah Young who just shrugged her shoulders before she climbed the back of truck.

"So are you game Hyung? If not you can say the last goodbye to my Noona," Woo Bin flashed the wicked smile, and Jong Hyun replied nothing but jumped onto the truck. Woo Bin then locked the tail gate before he got into passenger seat.

"Are you guys ready?" asked Woo Bin after he slid open the rear window. He was wearing a big grin while Ah Young already pulled her face as if she was against something.

"Bo Gum, just drive the car," shouted Ah Young from the back, but she forgot that Bo Gum was actually as crazy as Woo Bin.

"No Noona. You guys have to sing along with us," he replied in singsong manner.

"What does he mean?" Jong Hyun finally interrupted for clarification because he had no idea what was going on right now. Ah Young finally explained to him but she did not expect to receive that reaction from Jong Hyun. She stunned watching how lively he was when he laughed after she told him that Woo Bin wanted them to sing Spongebob SquarePants song.

"It's cool. Let's do it,"

"What?" she asked Jong Hyun in surprise, but he immediately sang the song when Woo Bin started it again from beginning. Ah Young did not sing along because she was stunned with the new version of Jong Hyun in front of her, but then she quickly took out his Instant camera and captured his beautiful laugh. Memories might fade away but pictures would last forever.

**********************  

AFTER they unloaded the camping equipments from the truck, Woo Bin and Bo Gum immediately jumped into the river and leaving Jong Hyun and Ah Young behind as they started to set up the site. Ah Young stole the glance at Jong Hyun who obviously looked brighter after they left the motel, and she could feel the different aura from him. He looked relax and lively until she could not stop taking his pi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter