PART 2

TILL I MET YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAVING  under running shower was one of Jong Hyun' favourites that Ah Young had discovered over the past two years. He had always been cold and quiet, but sometimes he could be too sensual and sweet. Sometimes it was too hard to understand him because of his rapid changing in moods, but it did not stop Ah Young from falling for him.

She vividly remembered the night they met for the first time, and it was the same night she lost her ity to him. That was the craziest decision she had made before she made another crazy decision to become his mistress. Of course Jong Hyun had set the boundary between them, but she had many reasons to fall in love with him.

Ah Young stirred in her sleep, and she moaned when her legs were too numb to move. It was not so frequent for Jong Hyun to pour so much passion in their make-out session but if they had one, Ah Young would spend her day sprawling on the bed because she could not feel her legs. Today was one of those days, and she scrunched when her stomach start to growl.

She had not eaten since morning, and she must get something to fill her empty stomach. However she did not need to get something in the kitchen because Jong Hyun had left a tray of foods for her on bedside table. Jong Hyun was definitely a cold-hearted man but the simple small things he had done for her did touch her heart. This was one of the reasons she fell for him.

Ah Young leaned against headboard before she grabbed the sandwiches to eat. She leisurely had her late breakfast in bed, and sometimes her gaze fell on her exposed legs. Jong Hyun' oversized old shirt had ridden up her thighs as she kept moving her legs to make them feel the ground again.

Jong Hyun must have returned to his home since the house was so quiet. Ah Young continued eating until her phone on vanity table vibrated with loud ringtone. She had forgotten about her legs, and she stumbled on the floor after tried to get out from bed.

"Ouch!!" the room was echoed with her loud screaming. Ah Young pushed herself to sit and quickly rubbed her right elbow to ease the excruciating pain at there. Then she heard running footsteps before Jong Hyun barged into the bedroom.

"What happened?" Ah Young's eyes widened at his figure that was approaching her. She thought he had left. He asked similar question after squatted in front of her.

"I can't feel my legs," she looked away with cheeks started to blush. She gasped when he lifted and carried her to bed. He might be cold but not heartless. That was another reason she fell for him. Then her phone vibrated again, and she looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Could you take my phone over there?" Jong Hyun obliged without complaint.

"Hello Woo Bin?" Ah Young answered with eyes still on Jong Hyun' face, and he walked away to give Ah Young the privacy with her younger brother. Her eyes were still on Jong Hyun, and he went to bathroom instead of leaving the room.

"Yes, I'll come. Don't worry," she reassured her brother with smile on face. Kim Woo Bin was the only family she had after GrandMa Ning passed away. Her 17-year-old brother stayed in orphanage after they moved from Daegu to Seoul. She could have lived with him if she was not Jong Hyun' mistress.

How could she tell Woo Bin that all the money for his treatment and school's fee was money that she earned living as a mistress? Woo Bin was much happier with his new life, and she did not want to ruin it.

"Sure. We will have few days of vacation in hometown," Ah Young replied with worried face. She had to visit her hometown for some reasons, but she had not informed Jong Hyun about it. Ah Young used to be scolded by Jong Hyun when she went out with Woo Bin without his permission.

"Okay. Bye Woo Bin. Love you," Ah Young put the phone on side, and she looked again at Jong Hyun after he came out from bathroom. Ah Young surprised when he suddenly carried her out from bed and brought her to bathroom. She did not ask much after saw the water that filled the bathtub. Jong Hyun placed her on countertop, and she blushed when her face was at the same level with his face.

"Mr. Jong Hyun, I can do it," she stopped him when he undone the buttons of her shirt, but he shoved her hands away. He then discarded her shirt and left her half . Ah Young gazed downward when Jong Hyun removed her bra and before he soaked her body into the scented warm water.

"You are sore. Your body needs this," he said without smile on face. Ah Young looked at him and could not help to smile at his kindness. Jong Hyun had never said sweet words to her, but she knew that he did care for her.

"Thank you," she said shyly, and she almost fainted when he finally smiled at her.

*****************************

JONG HYUN prepared lunch for them, and it did not surprise Ah Young because he had done few times before this. He got money, the look, the body, and he also did laundry and dishes. He did it sometimes when she was not well enough to do the chores. Jong Hyun might be cold and strict with her, but she had said that he was not heartless.

"Let's eat," said Jong Hyun after he saw Ah Young walked out from their room. He cooked spaghetti carbonara, and it was one of her favourite foods that Jong Hyun had cooked for them. She never told him, but Jong Hyun must have known by judging how much she would eat if he cooked it.

When Jong Hyun had taken seat, Ah Young immediately served him a plate of spaghetti. He glanced at her when she poured the juice into the glass and placed in front of him. After she prepared everything for him, only then she went to sit across the table. They both started to eat and Jong Hyun' cooking never disappointed her.

Ah Young glanced at him, and she almost laughed looking at his rigid face. When Ah Young cooked for him for the first time, Jong Hyun did not react and ate with rigid expression. She thought that he had problem with his taste buds, but later she learned that Jong Hyun was really bad at reacting.

He always complained when her foods did not taste good to his liking, but he never praised when she did good in cooking. When Jong Hyun requested another bowl of rice or set of meal, then she knew he loved the foods she cooked for him.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" he looked up and tried to suppress the smile after saw was full with spaghetti. Jong Hyun did not pay much attention on proper dining ethics, but disliked the way Ah Young was having her meal. He always found it gross. It made him lost his appetite, but with Ah Young it was different.

Somehow he found

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter