PART 1

TILL I MET YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 HE drew people's attentions especially women as he walked out from arrival hall. He was neither famous celebrity nor politician, yet he had captivating aura inside him. People might not know him but he was quite famous in architectural business in Korea. He was a handsome young Korean-Australian architect from the Hong who owned one of the famous architectural firms in Korea.

"She is late," Jong Hyun glanced at his Rolex wrist watch and started to feel irritate. He had been sleeping most of the time in the plane, and he was still tired. He had been waiting for 10 minutes, but it felt like 30 minutes had passed. He felt time was moving extremely slow, and it as he could not wait to get home to see someone.

"I should have asked Bobby to fetch me," now he regretted for allowing his girlfriend Arissa to fetch him from airport. Jong Hyun removed his shade and heard the faint giggling that came from three women beside him. He ignored them because he already had someone inside his mind, and he could not wait to see her. Jong Hyun took out the phone and he was searching Arissa's number when he saw red Lamborghini approached him.

"Baby," Arissa stepped out with blue black mini dress hugged on body. She threw herself at him and peppered kisses on his face before she placed one on his lips.

"Baby, I miss you so much," she hugged him and secretly smirked as she just showed those women that he was her man. Jong Hyun stiffened in his position. They had not seen each other for two weeks, but Jong Hyun did not miss Arissa as much as he missed that person. Should he say that he feels numb right now?

"Arissa, I'm tired. Can we just go home?" he gently pushed her away and dragged his suitcase to car and put inside the trunk.

*************************************

 

THE red Lamborghini stopped at the entrance of B1 apartment building after passed the guardhouse. The night was still young but Jong Hyun refused to spend more time with Arissa. She tried to seduce him by playing with buttons of his shirt, and somehow it annoyed him.

"Arissa, it's late now. I really want to rest tonight,"

"You can rest on my bed," she said between kisses that she placed on his neck. She knew it would turn him on, but she did not smile anymore when Jong Hyun gently shoved her away.

"Jong Hyun baby, I miss you," Jong Hyun glanced at her with cold face before his lips cracked a small smile. Arissa had known him after they were introduced to each other by their parents 4 years ago. She was never a fan of arrange marriage but she changed the idea after met Jong Hyun.

Arissa was thrilled by his cold personality, but he was a good guy. Jong Hyun was also not a fan of arrange marriage but somehow it worked on them. They put the label on their relationship a year later, and she had become his girlfriend for 3 years now. She had used to his cold side, but sometimes she did get hurt too. Their engagement was only few months away, and Jong Hyun did not pay much attention to it.

"Next time," he said and opened the door for Arissa from inside. He then kissed her cheek and waited her to leave. She did not complaint to avoid any argument or fight because they had one before he left for San Francisco. Arissa stepped out and watched the car disappeared from her sight.

*************************************

 

IT felt so refreshing after bathing with warm water. Twenty-two-year-old Kim Ah Young stretched her body after she wrapped her wet long hair with towel. She left her sketches on table since no one would get angry at the mess she had made this morning.

Ah Young stood in front of mirror and stared at the reflection. She was wearing skimpy night gown that merely covered her morena skin. The lacy hem of the gown was just below her cheeks, and she playfully lifted it up while wearing the iest smile alive.

"Hurm, y," she threw the towel away and messed her damp hair before she bent down to reveal the cleavage. Ah Young crooked her finger while seductively bit her lower lip.

"Not bad," she dropped the act and played the song "Sway" by Pussycat Dolls. It was one of her favourite romantic songs. Ah Young swayed her hip and tried to match the rhythm. It would be perfect if she had someone to dance with.

She just realised that she never had a dance with men other than her late father. That was the first and last dance she had with him. It was a heartbreaking memory but Ah Young continued dancing because she missed him so much.

 

Like a flower bending in the breeze,

Bend with me, sway with ease,

When we dance you have a way with me,

Stay with me, sway with me

 

Her melodious voice sang the song while she hugged herself with closed eyes. She imagined herself dancing with someone, and she did not realise that she was being observed by someone. That person enjoyed the view and he could not stop to smile when she twerked her .

 

Other dancers may be on the floor

Dear, but my eyes will see only you

Only you have that magic technique

When we sway I go weak.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter