PART 15

TILL I MET YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This story based on different OTP. So the birthday is based on original OTP

AH YOUNG woke up in the middle of night without Jong Hyun beside her. Her eyes roamed across the dim room, and it was quite hard to believe that she finally was here. Her dream to know Jong Hyun real identity had come true. Ah Young wondered where Jong Hyun had disappeared to around this hour, so she intended to search him.

          When she left the bed to get her clothes, she did not find any single piece of it including bra and on the floor or anywhere inside this room. She wondered where Jong Hyun had put her clothes. So she went to the only place that she had not checked yet; bathroom.

          The faint gasp escaped from the moment she finally had found what she had been searching for. Yes, she found her clothes, but unfortunately Jong Hyun had put it inside laundry basket. No wonder she could not find it anywhere inside the room just now. Ah Young was thinking of collecting those pieces back and wearing it again.

          However she had to dismiss the idea since her clothes had mixed with old damped clothes, and they started to smell bad. Ah Young grabbed one of Jong Hyun’s unwashed clothes inside the basket and started wondering who was taking care of the laundry and chores in his condo. Did he hire home cleaning service or he let his girlfriend to manage this place?

          There was sharp pain inside her chest when she imagined his unknown girlfriend was visiting here regularly, but Ah Young quickly dismissed those unpleasant imaginations. That should not be her main concern right now because the need to get under the shower was her priority at this moment.

          “Where is extra towel?” she mumbled while looking across the unfamiliar bathroom. Ah Young then went to small cabinet wall beside the mirror and opened it. There were several clean folded towels inside it which she could use it. Ah Young dropped the blanket onto the floor and used the towel to wrap her slender body.   

          “Is there any extra toothbrush here?” she was searching inside cabinet and finally found it. Ah Young grabbed the toothpaste in the cup and just realized there was only a single toothbrush inside it. A smile cracked on her lips at the idea that Jong Hyun did not share this bathroom with his girlfriend, but she did not want to put high hope on that guessing.

          However she could not help to check around and she noticed the surrounding was different from their condo’s bathroom. Even though Jong Hyun did not live with her, but he still put some of his things there so it would be easy for him to use when he stayed overnight.

          “Has he broken up with his girlfriend?” she questioned while biting her own nail. Strangely she did not find anything here that was belonged to woman. Even the shampoo and shower gel that Jong Hyun was using was specified for men. Ah Young did not mind to use it since she loved his after bath scent anyway.

          “Hurm, I already missing him by just inhaling this scent,” she messaged her scalp and started rubbing her things as she recalled the feeling of having him inside her. Thank God she managed to stop those dirty images from arousing her because her body could not endure the effect of having another right now.

          After bathing, Ah Young got one problem that needed to be solved immediately. She needed comfortable clothes to wear right now. So she left the room with only towel wrapped around her body to look for Jong Hyun. The light inside the studio was still on, so she guessed that he must be inside there.

But what he was doing there at this hour? Still remembering that she was only the guest here, she preserved the manner by knocking the door first rather than barging inside without Jong Hyun’s permission. Strangely she felt nervous after hearing his footsteps and unconsciously gripped tightly the knot of towel over her chest. 

     “Ah Young..,” the door was opened few seconds later, and Jong Hyun lost his word the moment his eyes landed on Ah Young. He took sharp intake of breath as he gazed at her up and down until she had to look away in embarrassment. This was not the first time Jong Hyun had seen Ah Young liked this anyway, but she never failed to stun him every time she came out with only towel around her body.

          “Did I disturb you? I just want to ask if you can let me borrow your clothes,” she said while trying to peek inside over Jong Hyun’s shoulder. Probably he still had to finish his work. Jong Hyun chuckled as he seemed could guess what was inside her mind and moved aside to give Ah Young better view.

     “I’ll show you later what I was doing inside because we need to get you clothes first. Come here,” Jong Hyun pulled back Ah Young to the room and brought her to hidden closet which she only discovered after he pressed a button on remote control. The door was sliding apart, and she gasped in amazement after he pulled her inside.

         “Gosh, you have so many nice clothes,” Ah Young was genuinely impressed at how neat this spacious closet room was. Back in their condo, Jong Hyun was not really particularly about the arrangement of his clothes inside the closet since he did not bring many clothes anyway.

         The clothes here were arranged based on the color and style. Jong Hyun let Ah Young wandered around while he moved away to get the clothes for her. Ah Young went to one of the compartments where a lot of blazers were hanging neatly there. Somehow she could guess the prices of these blazers by looking at the brand tag on them.

         “How much does he earn per month actually until he can afford all this?” she mumbled quietly while feeling the fabric texture of one blazer. Actually she had designed the suits which she planned to make one for Jong Hyun and give it to him as the Christmas present later.

         “Here, use these,” Jong Hyun then came with boxer and white T-shirt in his hands.

     “Thank you,” she smiled at him, but she frowned afterwards when Jong Hyun swiftly brought the clothes to his side when she had almost grabbed it.

          “Drop the towel,” that was what came out from his mouth.

        “What?!” she asked in confuse, but he looked quite serious right now. She was hoping him to stop her, saying it was only a joke, but he did not say anything when she hesitantly loosened the towel.

        Biting her lower lip, Ah Young then dropped the towel and let it fell at her feet, leaving her in front of him. She could feel that he was studying her quietly again even though she was not looking at him. Jong Hyun just smiled before he crouched down and stretched open the waistband boxer at her feet.

          “Step in,” he commanded in gentleman voice. Ah Young refused to stay in front of him, so she immediately obliged him. However she would be thankful if he pulled the boxer up to her waist straight away, but he chose to torture her first. While he was pulling up the boxer at the slowest pace, he trailed the kisses up along her lower limbs.

          “Jong Hyun!” she moaned with hands grasped his hair when he the skin just above the knee. He just let out chuckle before continuing his sweet torture. Her legs trembled when he started to her inner thighs. She did not remember when he had done with the boxer, but she was extremely relieved when he finally stood up facing her.

          “Your face looks so red,” he teased while staring at her who was still gasping for the air. He then mercilessly started another sweet torture by putting the T-shirt on her when she had not settled down yet. When the shirt had slid down her raising arms, Jong Hyun did not let her head popped out from that shirt.

          He held her face and peppered the kisses over the fabric, and he smirked when her fingers on his shoulders clenched them until her nails started to hurt him. Ah Young breathed heavily when he finally let her out from the shirt. Her hair was in mess, and Jong Hyun brushed away the strands on her face before rewarding her with a kiss on lips.  

           “That’s the reward for being such a good girl,” he patted her head and even dared to pinch her cheeks while pretending not seeing her sharp gaze on him. What good girl? He had no idea how much she refrained herself from grabbing his face and kissing him torridly.

          “That’s it? Hurm, I wasn’t impressed with it,” she pretended to be disappointed as she pushed him away from her. Feeling that Ah Young was purposely belittled his reward, he planned to give her some more. It was not a bad idea anyway to her inside this closet room.  

          Before Jong Hyun could make the move, her rumbling stomach had ruined the moment. He looked at her stomach before looked at her sad face. She was looking at him with big glassy eyes as if she was begging him to feed her immediately because she had not have anything for dinner.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

JONG HYUN was relieved that he had found the restaurant in his area that offered after midnight delivery service because he got nothing inside the fridge or cabinet to feed his woman right now. They just ordered Jjajangmyeon and sweet and sour pork, and the foods were delivered less than 30 minutes.

          “You must be so hungry,” he said, and Ah Young just nodded her head before she shoved another piece of pork inside . After eating, Ah Young requested him to play her few songs using guitar that she had noticed when he showed her the studio just now. Jong Hyun did not only impress her with her guitar skill but also with his singing talent.

          “I never know that you can sing,” she said while looking at him with love-struck gaze.

          “Now you know it,” he playfully flicked the tip of her nose and held his guitar comfortably afterwards. His fingers strummed the strings, and he started to serenade her with the song ‘Can’t Help Falling in Love’ by Elvis Presley. Ah Young was captivated by the scene in front of her and everything around them seemed fading away.

          It felt like only two of them existed here, and they owned this world. Ah Young’s hand moved to her chest where she could feel the thumping heartbeats. It was the familiar pattern that usually appeared during the magical moment where she was falling for Jong Hyun over and over again.

          “Come here,” Ah Young snapped out and looked around in confusion. She was still inside Jong Hyun’s condo. Ah Young looked back at him and did not realize that he had finished with the song. After reaching and holding gently her hand, Jong Hyun then pulled her onto his lap and hugged her from behind.

          “Let’s go to Jeju,”

          “Hah?” Ah Young twisted inside his arms to look at his face. She thought that he was pulling a joke, but she guessed that she had assumed wrongly by looking at his serious face.

          “Let’s go and celebrate your birthday in Jeju,” his statement reminded Ah Young to her birthday that fell on the same day of Halloween which was in two weeks time. After moving to Seoul, she never missed celebrating Halloween and her birthday with Woo Bin.

          “How about Woo Bin then?” she questioned which Jong Hyun answered by tightening the hug. He did not have to say a word for Ah Young to understand that he wanted to have private moment with her in Jeju. Look she had to negotiate with Woo Bin later without revealing the secret to him.

  ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

“JEJU?! Can they get anyone else to fill that place? Noona, why you have to work on your birthday? Plus it is Halloween. Who the heck organize the auction event on Halloween night?” Woo Bin voiced out in dissatisfaction after Ah Young informed him about her leaving to Jeju before her birthday.

          “It’s auction event plus exclusive Halloween party. So it makes sense right?” Ah Young tried to convince Woo Bin about that imaginary auction event, so he would not get suspicious on her later. 

          “Moreover I’ll get paid for it. So I don’t want to miss the chance to get travel for free. I’ll consider this as my birthday gateway,” she added while trying to look excited in front of Woo Bin.

          “Then what about me?” Woo Bin pouted before he slurped his drink with sulky face. Ah Young’s smile faded away because she just realized that Woo Bin had never been there. Well at least she had been there few times before her family went bankrupt although she was too little to remember anything at that time. 

          “When I have enough savings, we’ll get you the passport and not only Jeju, we’ll travel around the world together,” Ah Young tried to coax her sulky little brother by offering pinky promise. He glanced at her finger and ignored it by leaning his back against the chair.

          “Then I guess we celebrate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter