Day 0003

06:20

DAY 0003


"Park Youngji, I don't need to accompany you during breaks. Either go with your sister or go with your friends," Hongbin sternly said as Youngji followed him down the stairway. It's their break already and Hongbin's about to meet VIXX when his 'tutee' came out from nowhere.

"I can't go with my sister. Non-SC officers are not allowed in their HQ, and she's usually having her break there," Youngji explained.

"Then go on with your friends," Hongbin insisted.

Youngji's face fell a little. "I can't, I don't have any friends here, even my classmates. You're the only one I consider as my friend, although I'm not really sure if we're actually friends at the moment."

Hongbin seriously looked at her eyes. "You can go alone. Sometimes, people function better when they're alone, okay? Maybe you could go on by yourself."

Youngji was about to speak when Hyuk called Hongbin. "Hyung! Who's with you?"

"Tutee," Hongbin replied as if she wasn't there. He looked at her and introduced her to Hyuk. "Han Hyuk, this is Park Youngji. Park Youngji, this is Han Hyuk."

"Hi, Hyuk!" Youngji greeted in her usual jolly style.

Hyuk bowed and greeted her as well. "Hello, Youngji-noona! It's nice meeting you. Would you like to join us at our table?"

"Oh s—"

"She's busy. She happened to see me and asked if I could teach her later about the basic rules here in Jelpi," Hongbin answered before Youngji could even speak.

"What?" Youngji spat out. "I didn't ask you anything! Am I not allowed to sit with you guys?"

"Yeah hyung, we're actually curious about her. Leo-hyung isn't giving any information about her!" Hyuk added.

"Please, Hongbin? Please?" Youngji pleaded with twinkling eyes.

"Hyung, just let her. This is a waste of time!" Hyuk insisted.

Hongbin sighed and finally accepted that Youngji's going to sit with the gang this break. Youngji did her victory dance with Hyuk, and went straight ahead to VIXX's table leaving Hongbin behind.

"Oh, Hyuk!" Ken cheered. "Who do we have have here?"

Youngji bowed to the guys. "Hello, I am Park Youngji. Hongbin's tutee."

All of them were shocked. "The legendary Park Youngji?" They all said in unison.

Youngji chuckled. "Yes, I am Park Youngji but I am not legendary. Come on, I just came here."

Ken just smiled (or rather smirked) at her. N continued to study for his report in Economics. Ravi excused himself to go to the washroom. Hyuk told her to sit and be comfortable while he gets her food.

Leo, with nothing to do, talked to her. "How's Hongbin? And why isn't he with you when you came in?"

Youngji sighed, thinking of how Hongbin is being hard on her. "He's good, although he's rough to be with."

Leo patted her head. "That's fine, Youngji. Hongbin is really rough on people he just met, or isn't comfortable with. You'll be fine in a week or two."

Youngji smiled. "Really? I thought he's really broody or something. I hope we could be great friends!"

"We could, in your dreams though."

Leo and Youngji looked behind to see Hongbin casually coming to the table with his food. All of them (4VIXX and Youngji) were shocked to see Hongbin not that agitated with the fact that Youngji's sitting with them at the moment.

"Where did you came from? I almost thought you weren't coming here today with us." N asked.

"Caf," Hongbin coolly said while he showed his tray. "Where's Hyuk? Did he return already?"

"I'm here!" Hyuk happily said behind his back.

The youngest guys (Hongbin and Hyuk) sat on their respective seats. Youngji sat beside Hyuk because Hongbin didn't want to sit beside her. Youngji was in front of Ken who is actually giving her the look. Youngji didn't get why he's giving the face.

"Let's talk later," Ken whispered.

VIXX's table seemed normal while they're eating. Some people would give glances because of Youngji, but it hasn't affected the whole school population who were in the cafeteria right now. Youngji's casually talking with the guys (except Hongbin of course) as if they have met each other for a long time. Hongbin's eating his food silently until Ravi said something that made him irritated.

"I guess the tiger did tame the lion."

The guys laughed in an instant. Youngji didn't get it at first but Hyuk explained to her in this manner:

"You're the only girl that's made Hongbin rougher than he should be."

"Han Hyuk, leave the table," Hongbin calmly commanded.

"What? I just explained what Ravi-hyung said!" Hyuk defended himself.

"Just leave the table!" Hongbin screeched.

Everyone in the cafeteria looked at their table. A lot of murmurs surfaced, telling that this is the first time they saw Hongbin rage in anger. Most girls got scared in an instant. Looks like there's a person we can't mess more than Leo.

"Lee Hongbin, can you please calm down and don't shout?" N said, being irritated with what's happening at their table right now.

Before Hongbin could burst again, he left their table. People inside the canteen resumed eating, although they still feel the tension Hongbin left. N, Leo, and Ken gave looks to Hyuk and Ravi. Youngji is still clueless of what's happening, although she has a hunch forming in her mind.

Should I still be with them? They're nice to me, except for Hongbin though. But why is Hongbin like this with me? Why is he...mad? I know he isn't mad, but he seems to be in my opinion. Is there anything wrong with me? We don't know each other, but why is he mad as if we knew each other already? (Youngji)


Day 0003 | 06:20 by multipaenida


ah, seeing that people are starting to subscribe here, i'm really thankful for you guys! i somehow feel pressured, and i hope not to fail your expectations with the story. (are there any?) anyway, send in your feedbacks! i'm not gonna bite you, guys. (smiles)

xoxo, jays