Please Read

06:20

This is not an update, but do read this post until the end because I have something very important to say.

 

 I might change 06:20's plot. 

I've left this story for too long, and I am honestly sorry for that. College is hell, and I don't have the time to update this story...worse, write an update for this story. I won't say much, but I am truly sorry for taking too long, even though you know I'd be posting slow updates on this one.

Why am I deciding to change 06:20's plot:

1. The original plot is too...long. Well, it's actually my pacing that's too slow, that's why the plot (and the story) will most probably be too long as well.

2. In a way, I have lost track on the minor details of my plot. I have my major turning points, but I lack (a lot) of minor happenings.

3. The new plot I am thinking of is much more exciting than the original one, but I still have to think and draft most things. My honest opinion now is...06:20's original magic will only appear starting from the middle until the end of the story, and would probably make you guys leave this story before the magic shows up. All I can say with the new plot is that, the magic there from the beginning and it's much more thrilling than the original one. Like I said, I still have to draft the twists of my new plot.

 

 But that would depend on you, readers, if you believe with me on the new plot or not. 

If you guys want to retain the old plot, then I'm doing a major edit with 06:20 because of irrelevant chapters, chapters that do not connect with each other, and grammatical errors. If you want me to retain the old plot, then here's a table of the chapters and their corresponding summaries. Choose the chapters you wish to be retained.

Chapter // Summary // My Opinion about it

I have to tell this, though. Your opinions would strongly help, but would not guarantee if the chapters you choose would still be present or not. And I also don't guarantee that the chapters would stay the same, I mean the thought of the chapter retains but I might change how the way it goes. And also, if you guys want to push the revelation on Day 125, I'll edit more or less everything before that chapter that involves Jackson, because honestly the last part there was too unplanned and it seemed so irrelevant to what I have typed for the past chapters.

 IMPORTANT: The final decision still comes from me, but I will consider all of your ideas for 06:20. 

 

tl;dr: I might change 06:20's plot depending on your opinions. Suppose you want to retain the old plot, choose certain chapters from above the chapters you wish to be retained. Your opinions would be of great help, but the final decision will still come from me.

 

I'll be back to check on this one after a week on two, so I could plot in peace the new 06:20. Be sure to drop down opinions, please. Thank you, and I won't let you down once this is done.

 

Sincerely, @multipaenida.