Day 0001

06:20

DAY 0001


"Hongbin, please head to the library. Leo's going to introduce someone to you."

He looked at the direction where he heard his name and saw Ken that was eating again in the cafeteria.

Never changed, he whispered to himself. "Why, what is Leo's problem now?"

"I don't know bro, just go ask him. You guys talk the most," Ken said while munching his sandwich.

Hongbin did his specialty hair flip and got the sandwich left on the table. "I'll get this, okay? Please refrain yourself from eating too much. I'll go now, Leo might do something crazy to me again."

"Better, so no one would get my food again. Leave!"

Hongbin just laughed at Ken's statement and headed for the library. It's the nth time since Leo introduced Hongbin to some random girls for no reason. The last time Leo introduced someone, he was disgusted meeting a Sixth Grader. Not that she's really disgusting, he was just irritated at all. He arrived at the library and saw Leo with two girls, one that is Leo's age and one not in her uniform. Leo raised his hand to signal him to go there.

"Who's this, again?" He irritatingly asked Leo the moment he sat down in front of him.

"This is my batch mate, and our Student Council Secretary, Park Gyuri," Leo told him and pointed the girl in her uniform. He just gave a meek wave to her. "This is her sister, Park Youngji."

"Hi, Hongbin!" Youngji greeted with a jolly tone. He let out a forced smile because he seriously wanted to zip .

So noisy, he thought in his mind. He looked at Leo and whispered, "For the nth time Jung Leo, why?"

Leo chuckled and answered his question. "I forgot to tell Ken why I needed you here. You see, Youngji's a new student here. Her parents move her to this school so her sister could guide her. Unfortunately, Gyuri won the SC Elections, thus her Secretary position. In short, Gyuri won't have much time to attend to Youngji."

Hongbin rolled his eyes. "Hyung, it's your duty to attend to her, not mine. Why are you passing it to me?"

"Hongbin, your tone please," Leo warned. "I'm part of the Soccer Varsity, remember? There's an upcoming tournament, therefore I'm coming home late. I can't attend on Youngji. Plus the fact that I'm graduating? No, Hongbin. Besides, both of you are in Year 2. You can guide her."

"Why not Ravi?" Hongbin insisted.

"You know Ravi," Leo stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

Hongbin brushed his hair in frustration. "You know I don't do tutorial stuff. Pass it to Ken instead. He's older, he knows better."

Leo tried his best to be calm. Stubborn 'Bin, he chanted on his head. "Look, you're the only one sane here. You know that N is also graduating, plus the fact that he's running for Honors. Hyuk's a freshman, Youngji might help him instead of Hyuk helping her. Ken's always lost, Ravi's a badass. I'm in the varsity. Now, who's left?"

"None, I'm busy too," Hongbin lied.

Leo glared. "Just help her for goodness' sake!"

Hongbin sighed. Tsk, there's no point arguing here. "Okay, fine. This is the last time, Jung Leo. Just please tell the girl to calm down so I can calm down as well. And yeah, Park Hyoshin CD. Please. Let's say that's the payment for the tutor service I'm going to give," he said while quoting his fingers when he said tutor service.

"Thanks, bro! Your Hyoshin CD will come soon," Leo mumbled. They faced the two ladies after their small talk. "Gyuri, Hongbin's fine with it. Youngji, Hongbin is going to be your tutor instead of me. Please be good with him, okay? He's a bit hard sometimes."

Youngji was about to speak when Hongbin gave her the look. Thank God she didn't speak, he said in his mind.

The seniors left the sophomores after the talk. Hongbin had thoughts of backing out.

She's too noisy already, how much more if I teach her soon? Aish, I should've rejected Leo in the first place! (Hongbin)

"Hongbin! I'm really glad I have a friend here at Jellyfish High. Anyway, what should I do? Gyuri-eonnie left me already," Youngji spoke and pouted.

He sighed. "Where's your diary? Are there any papers inserted inside?"

She opened her diary and saw a few papers inside. She was about to whine when he got the papers she needed.

"The blue paper is for your school I.D. Present this paper when you get there and they'll be the one to fix your I.D. The red paper is for your books. They'll give everything you need as long as you present these. If you're thinking about the payment, don't because you already paid it in the tuition fee," he explained.

"Really? Wow! My parents actually talked about my transfer seriously. I thought it was because of my older sister! It was the tuition after all!" She exclaimed in an amused tone.

"Yeah, whatever. Are you done?" He calmly asked (although he's really irritated already).

"Oh, sorry," she muttered.

"Never mind. Next, the green paper is for your uniform. You'll just have to fit one and they'll give you five sets. Just make sure there are no defects because once you get those, you can't return them anymore. And yeah, you'll be given two PE uniforms as well. Lastly, the purple paper is for your notebooks and kits to be used this school year. The lockers aren't ready yet for new students because they're still fixing something."

"Oh, okay! But where? You never mentioned where!" She whined a little.

Hongbin smiled shyly. "Sorry, I forgot. You'll find the office in the grounds, right wing. They're near the entrance if you're not sure where. All of those are lined up together, so you won't be lost finding them."

"Thanks!" She happily said. "Can you accompany me there? I'm not familiar here."

He smirked. "You can do that, Gyuri-noona toured you around, right?"

"No! She brought me here the moment I went out of the admission office. Accompany me, please!"

"I can't, I still have things to do," he lied. "Go already, the offices close early."

Youngji felt defeated. "Okay, fine! See you tomorrow!"

She happily left him. Hongbin looked at her and said to himself, some peace and quiet for the meantime.


DAY 0001 | 06:20 by multipaenida