Officially Loving You

I Guess You Don't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mark read a text message from Jackson. The younger told him that Eunji will come to approach him in the library. And a few second later, Mark could see that the girl was entering the library. He immediately leaned his face on the table and rested his cheek on his arm. Mark pretended to sleep.

Less than 10 seconds, Mark could sense that the girl was sitting beside him. He didn’t have any idea what the girl would do, as he kept shut his eyes.

“You look so innocent when you’re sleeping,”

He could hear that the girl was whispering something. ‘What did she just say? She said that I’m innocent?’

Suddenly, his heart skipped a beat when he could sense that a hand caressing his hair. ‘Did she just caressing my hair? Am I dreaming?’ Before Mark could get the answer, another thing happened and it almost made his heart fell on the floor. He could sense that Eunji’s hand moving down to touched his cheek.

“I really hope that you won’t stop from liking me,” she whispered, tried not to wake him up as she continued to feel the warmness of his cheek. “Please don’t give up on me easily…”

Time just stopped for him. He couldn’t contain his feeling. She said it in a very low voice that he couldn’t conclude the meaning. Was that means she liked him? Was that mean she was confessing to him? Was that mean she wanted to be his girlfriend? 

Mark slowly opened his eyes, but he found that the girl was already walking out from library.

‘Mark Tuan, this is your chance. Catch her now or never!’

Mark then decided to follow what his heart had told him. He could hear the bell rang – it was a signal that the recess time had ended. He still ran to catch her, before entering the classroom. Fortunately, Mark was on time, Eunji was still walking through the corridor and fortunately no one there.

“Eunji,” Mark grabbed her wrist till made the girl turned around before she gaped in disbelief.

“M-Mark? D-didn't you was still sleeping in library earlier?” she stuttered.

“Um, y-yes,” he said.

Believe it or not, Eunji felt a slight of warmness on her hand. She admitted that she was missing his warmness. Mark was so gentle and so caring every time they were together. But during these days, when Mark started to ignore her, Eunji felt a slight denial at the loss of contact. The warm that she felt before, had replaced by some emptiness and she didn’t feel good on it.

“I… heard everything,” Mark started, looking away from her eyes, which turned to be widened at the same time. “I heard every single word that you said to me when I was sleeping at the library earlier,” Mark said it with straight voice. He decided to show his true feeling – again. No more ‘I will forget you’ or ‘I will try my best to avoid you.’ He wanted to deliver how he cannot resist her in his life.

Eunji’s eyes went straight to Mark. She stared at him, with unreadable look, but she knew that her heart felt weirder.

“Um,” a straight hum came out from Mark’s throat. He then facing her, and gave her a deep stare toward her confused eyes. “I’ve told you before that I won’t give any concern to you anymore. You should know that I’ve tried my best to do it, but-” Mark paused to gather his courage.

“… I failed,” Mark said while Eunji just kept staring at him, she felt relieve. “And as you told me that I should not stop for liking you…” Mark suddenly grabbed her hand. “I will do it.”

A smile rose on his face, showing his endearing smile on his face never failed to make Eunji’s heart skipped a beat.

“I…” she didn’t know what she really had to say either she let him watching her cheeks puffing into light pink. She couldn’t deny her hard throbbing heart. It was different throbbing comparing to what she felt when she confessed to Jinyoung, it felt deeper and it was like she always wanted it but she never realize it.

Mark was still staring at her, waiting for her confirmation.

After battling with her own chest, Eunji let out a chuckle from before she nodded her head. “Okay… Let’s officially dating then.”

Mark was stunned, not moving, and just looking at her with wide eyes opened. Then, he could feel that his cheeks were getting warmer and his heart was pounding harder.

“Is it true? You’re not joking with me, right?” Mark needs another confirmation.

Eunji quickly shook her head. “I’m not.”

“Really?”

Eunji nodded. “Do you need a proof?” she bravely asked him back.

Mark nodded, and Eunji suddenly took a step closer to him till made their faces were just about some inches.

Mark gulped as he could read what the girl wants to do. He slowly shut his eyes, while Eunji slowly leaned her face closer to him.

“Ya! What are you two doing there?!” Mr. Park – the history professor suddenly yelling. It forced both of Eunji and Mark took a step back toward each other. “Go back to your class or I’ll give you a punishment!”

***

 

Mark and Eunji started a new page as an item. Mark already stood in front of her house at the next morning.

“Good morning,” he greeted her, when the girl suddenly came out from her house.

“Good m-morning,” Eunji could not hide her surprise. “What makes you come here at this early, Mark?” she asked, clueless.

“Pabo,” Mark hit her head lightly. “Where is your bag?” he ignored her question and asking the other thing.

Eunji pouted, but she gave her bag, and Mark took it from her.

“Come on. We’re almost late for the first bus,” Mark said as he carrying her bag with him and started to walk lead her.

Eunji still stunned at her previous position as she tried to figure out what just happened. She really didn’t have any idea why Mark suddenly waiting for her in front of her house and asking her to go to college together with bus since the guy always goes with his car. But she snapped out from her reverie when she found out the latter was already walking far enough from her.

“H-hey Mark, wait!”

 

Less than 5 seconds, Eunji already walked next to Mark. They walked toward the bus station without saying any words. As they walked side by side, Eunji’s hand kept hitting Mark’s.

“Aigoo. Why you kept on hitting my hand?” Mark faked a pout.

“W-what?” Eunji made a face, but suddenly Mark grabbed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter