There Might Be Scandal

I Guess You Don't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

‘Knock! Knock!’

Bomi heard the sounds of door knock, so she rose up from her bed while staring at the clock that hanging in her room. Its 8:15 at the night, the guy kept his promise to come in 15 minutes – it made Bomi’s smile formed. She walked toward the door and opened it. Her smile grew wider as she saw his presence.

“Jinyoung-ah, what happened with your hair?” she changed the smile into the frown when she caught her boyfriend’s hair was messy.

Jinyoung let out a faint smile as he handed her a plastic bag. “I’ve bought jajangmyeon for you.”

“Thank you,” Bomi smiled as she took the meal from him. “Let’s eat together.”

“I don’t have appetite,” Jinyoung walked in, throwing himself into her bed.

“So, I’ll finish it by myself then,” Bomi walked toward the couch and started to open the food cover then she began to eat it.

Jinyoung let out a loud sigh as Bomi ignoring him. He pulled his hands into his face, covering it for some seconds before sliding it behind his head.

“Stop sulking and just tell me what happened?” Bomi asked while chewing her meal.

The younger groaned for the comment that his girlfriend had just said. “I don’t understand with her!”

Bomi raised an eyebrow before closing the food cover and threw the meal box into the dustbin since she already finished it. She then stood up from her place and sat in the edge of her bed. “Who are you talking about? Is it Eunji?”

Jinyoung nodded and let out another sigh. “She told me that I should manage my time between dating and practicing. But now, she’s the one who cannot do it well.”

Instead of giving a response, Bomi chuckled.

“It’s unfair, noona!” he said while getting up from Bomi’s bed and sat crossing his legs.

“Jinyoung-ah,” Bomi shifted her seat closer to him before patting his head. “Are you jealous?”

“Jealous?” he shook his head, quickly. “Of course, I am not. I just thought that it’s unfair for me. How if our performance will not do well because she always skip our practice session? How was if the director hyung - the owner of the café is suddenly cutting the agreement for JE Project?”

“Let’s just stop complaining. I think it’s been hard for her to manage her time too,” Bomi said.

“Yeah, I know. I just—I don’t understand. I mean, Mark knew that she’s my best friend, at least, he didn’t need to harm me to do whatever that we used to do together before,” Jinyoung pouted. He mentioned about how Mark disliking him to drink from the same glass with her, about Mark disliking him eating from the same spoon as her, and about Mark disliked him for always clinging around his girlfriend.

“I know what you afraid of. But I think, you should give Eunji some time. She just dating with Mark less than a week, and he is her first boyfriend, so she needs to get used to.”

Jinyoung give no response. Both of them remaining mute and made the silent filled the room. Bomi’s eyes locked into her boyfriend. She knew that he was some kind of angry yet jealous with the truth about someone was stealing his best friend away from him. She understood that they were already that close and she didn’t need to be jealous about their friendship.

“Hey,” Bomi his hair, till made Jinyoung looked up into his girlfriend’s eyes. “What are you thinking?”

“Nothing – I don’t know,” he shrugged.

Bomi formed a smile, before she slowly pulling her boyfriend into her hug. “Just give her a time,” she said. “I’m sure she will not abandon you because of her new boyfriend. Mark will understand that you are her very best friend.”

Jinyoung lessened the hug as he met Bomi’s eyes once again. “Are you sure everything will back to normally again?”

“Of course. Eunji love you so much. She also could not live without you too, her cute yet childish best friend,” she said while pinching both of Jinyoung’s cheeks.

Instead of groaning in annoyance, Jinyoung suddenly let out a goofy smile. “Thank you, Bomi noona… Thank you for always understanding me, your childish boyfriend,” he said before leaned closer to her, stealing her kiss.

***

 

On the next day, Eunji and Mark already sat in one of the coffee shop that Bomi had told them earlier. As she had promised before, she will introduce Mark with her cousin, who had a close relationship with one of famous music producers in South Korea.

It had been more than 10 minutes, but Bomi and her cousin still show up yet. Mark’s gaze locked into his cup. He tried to act normal, but he failed. Eunji could see that her boyfriend was nervous.

“Where’s Bomi? Did she just tell us to come on 5?” he suddenly blurted out, and Eunji could not help for not chuckling.

“It’s still 5 minutes left before the clock reach 5, Mark,” she said while took her hot chocolate and slowly sipped it from the cup.

“Argh! I’m so damn nervous!” said Mark again while cupping his face with his palms.

He then sensed a weight on his shoulder, he shifted his palm from covering his face and found Eunji, his girlfriend, was now leaning her head on it. “Everything will be okay, Mark. Trust me,” she said softly.

Mark’s smile formed, thinly. He then found Eunji’s arm went sliding into his arm, and Mark intertwined her fingers with him. “Thanks, Ji.”

While doing so, a familiar voice suddenly greeted them. “Mark, Eunji-ya~”

Both of them straightening their sitting positions, before looked up and found Bomi was already standing and grinning in front of them.

“Bomi-ya, finally!” they greeted her in unison.

“So,” Bomi turned her face around as they could see a girl was standing behind her. “Bora eonnie, this is Mark – the young and talented soon to be a music producer that I told you earlier.”

A tall girl with pretty face yet y outfit was walking closer to Mark before she put a wide smile on her face. “Oh, so you are Mark Tuan. Hi, I’m Yoon Bora and you are so handsome,” Bora ing her hand toward him.

Mark smiled awkwardly as he grabbed her hand for handshake. “N-Nice to meet you, Bora noona.”

“And who is she?” Bora pointed her finger toward Eunji while frowning.

“She’s Jung Eunji, my friend and also the girlfriend of Mark,” Bomi said and a second later Eunji could see the eldest was gaping.

“Ugh, so you have girlfriend already, Mark,” she pouted while take a seat in front of him.

“Nice to meet you, Bora eonnie,” Eunji introducing herself.

“I never know that you having any interest with someone who is younger than you,” Bomi scoffed as nudging Bora’s elbow playfully.

“A changing taste syndrome, Bbom,” Bora shrugged, before putting her attention toward Mark again then smiling widely again. “So, Mark… What are you doing right now? I mean, you are a freshman at the same college with Bomi?” she asked.

“Ah, yes,” Mark nodded. “I’m studying at 2nd year.”

While Bora and Mark were busy to chatting up, Bomi excused herself to make an order at the cashier and Eunji was fuming beside him. She totally ignored by Bomi’s cousin that seemed blatantly showing her interest toward Eunji’s boyfriend. It wasn’t wrong since Mark has a good looking face and he’s one of the popular freshmen on their college. A little chaotic also ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter