I'm Jealous

I Guess You Don't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Wow, Eunji noona?! Is that really you?!” Jinyoung’s jaw dropped as he saw the band-mate of him showed up earlier at 11 in the morning on Saturday.

“I must be dreaming now,” Minki who was sitting at the living room together with Jinyoung, rubbing his eyes because it was a rare thing to see his elder sister woke up early at the weekend.

“Jinyoung-ah, what are you doing here?” Instead answering the younger question, Eunji was asking about his sudden presence in her house.

“I asked Jinyoung hyung to help me with my math homework,” Minki answered as he showing his books on their living room’s table.

“You asked a right person, Minki. Jinyoung indeed a genius in that lesson,” Eunji ruffled her younger brother hair.

“Are you going somewhere?” Jinyoung who still stunned by her presence, asking.

Eunji nodded her head while she grabbed her cellular phone from inside her pocket pants. Her outfit wasn’t too outstanding, just casual but she looks prettier.

“With who? Mark hyung?”

Eunji nodded again, and now with a smile plastered on her face.

“Oh,” Jinyoung made a face.

“Why? You seemed didn’t like it?” Eunji closed her phone and looked up at him.

“No, I’m happy for you both. But—“

Before Jinyoung could finish his words, the bell of her house is ringing. “Ah, my boyfriend is coming. See you again, Jinyoung-ah!” Eunji immediately rushed toward the door, opened it before closing it with a loud enough bang.

“Looks like my sister so excited,” Minki shrugged as he back to busying himself with his homework.

Meanwhile, Jinyoung was still staring toward the door before he sighed in frustration.

***

 

“Yaiy! Theme park!” Eunji was jumping excitedly and ran into the place – leaving Mark behind.

“Aish, this girl,” he shook his head but he could not hide the smile on his face after seeing Eunji’s happy face. “Eunji-ya, wait for me!”

Mark ran chasing her toward inside the theme park then he could hear the sounds of people screaming from the roller coaster.

“Mark, do you want to play it?” Eunji asked while pointing to the roller coaster.

Mark followed her gaze. “Are you sure we’re going to ride that?” he furrowed his eyebrow.

“Don’t tell me that you scared, huh?” Eunji asked while nudging him playfully.

“No, of course I am not!” Mark immediately shook his head. “I just afraid that you’re gonna cry at the end, Ji,” he let out a chuckle.

“Oh well, I’m not that kind of girl,” Eunji rolled her eyes.

“Good. So, come on then!” Mark said as he grabbed Eunji’s wrist, then they were joining the lineup for roller coaster ride.

 

As both of them were waiting for their turn, they could see that so many couples were clinging together surround them. They didn’t mind to showing their affection toward each other, while the other hands, Eunji and Mark were standing next to each other awkwardly.

“This is seriously boring,” Eunji was peeking toward the lineup in front of her, as she could see that they still need to wait for about 5 minutes before they got to ride.

Mark let out a chuckle. “Be patience, girl. Don’t act like a 5 years old kid, will you?”

“Yah! Are you trying to tease me?” Eunji threw a stern look toward the taller, and it made Mark chuckled again.

“Oh, I have something for you,” Mark suddenly pulled out something from the paper bag that he brought since earlier. “This is for you.”

Mark gave a soft pink snapback to her, and Eunji took it and staring at him with a question look.

“And this is for me,” Mark said to himself as he took another snapback – the red color one, from inside the bag before he put it on his head. “Isn’t cool?” he asked while grinning shyly.

Eunji didn’t spoke out, while she was still staring at the snapback that he had given to her earlier.

“What happened? You didn’t like it?” Mark tilted his head so he could see her face.

“Is this kind of 'couple stuffs'?” Eunji raised an eyebrow.

Mark smiled sheepishly. “We’re being a couple already, right?”

“B-but don’t we will look odd?”

Mark burst into laughter this time as he took the snapback from her before he put on her head as he adjusting her hair. “Let the world know that we’re in love, Ji,” Mark said smiling and Eunji could sense that her cheeks were getting warm, but in the next second, she started to copy his smile.

Suddenly, the person in front of them made their way to the seats.

“Come on, it’s our turn now,” Mark grabbed her wrist and pulled Eunji inside the ride.

 

“Don’t be scared, okay?” Mark was interlacing their fingers as he took one of her hand. They sat already and wore the safety-poll was locked.

“I won’t. So, let’s get ready!!!” Eunji screamed as the roller coaster went down the cliff.

“JUNG EUNJI, I LOVE YOU!!!” Mark suddenly shouted, till made Eunji laugh out loud but at the same time, she could not help herself from fluttering.

***

 

“Hot dog and ice chocolate for you,” Mark said as he placing the food on the table. “Then scramble eggs and orange juice for me.”

They both decided to take lunch in a small café after they finished playing around at the theme park.

“Thank you,” Eunji took a sip of her drink and turned her head toward Mark. “What’s our plan next?”

“I’m not going to tell you,” Mark stuck out his tongue at her.

“Stop playing around with me, Tuan,” Eunji hissed as she resting her back against the backseat.

“Just trust me. I’ll take you to a great place,” Mark said while starting to eat his meal.

“Okay,” Eunji shrugged but she could not hide the smile on her face, when she found that her handsome boyfriend was staring and smiling at her.

***

 

“Where is she?” Jinyoung walked back and forth in Minki’s room while holding his phone in his hand.

“Jinyoung hyung, what happened? Why did you looked so worry?” Minki who was playing Playstation, could notice that the eldest was fidgeting.

“It’s almost 8 PM and your sister still coming home yet,” he muttered as he plopping himself on the couch next to Minki. Jinyoung was asked to take care of Minki while his parents went to meet their friends outside.

“She’s with Mark hyung. You don’t have to wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter