First Kiss

You're The Reason I Live
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***Yoonji's POV***

I feel safe in Taehyung's arms, it doesn't feel awkward or strange, instead it feels warm and comfortable, like i know him for ages.

"Hey everything gets better from now on." He pulls me away a little. "I won't let you suffer anymore." His sincereness touches my heart. I feel tears round in my eyes.

"Why are you tearing up?! Did i do anything wrong?!" Taehyung glances at me worried. I couldn't answer him, suddenly the memories from five years ago flashes before my eyes.

 

***Flashback ~ Five years ago***

It's a rainy night and i don't feel right. I keep on walking in my room to release my stress. Suddenly i hear my brother's footsteps.

"Oppa?!! Where are going?!" I run after him to the main door of our house.

"Yoonji, i have to meet Mr.Han." My brother answers me with a strict voice.

"Oppa..." I grab his arm, I don't feel right about his meeting with Mr.Han in the middle of night.

"You know some documents doesn't seem right, they are different from what appa and umma left for us." He explains to me and then his tone goes soft. "Don't worry baby sis, oppa come back soon." He pulls me close to him and caresses my hair but i still feel uneasy, after loosing our parents, i don't have anyone but my brother.

"Everything gets better from now on... I won't let you suffer anymore." He kisses my forehead before going.

"OPPA!!!!!" I cry his name but he's already on his car, driving away. I wait for him coming back as he said, but he never did.

***End of flashback***


No matter how sincere Taehyung looks and how much i'm starting to believe in him, I can't trust these words again. Life always has something odd to surprise me with it.

"Yoonji-ah, are you ok?!" He waves his hand before me.

"I'm ok." I distance myself from him.

That's it Yoonji, you can't possibly like him... Get yourself together, you don't have time for love... Especially loving a ghost...

"I have a day off so let's do whatever that helps you with your mission. Where should we go?!"

"Huh?!!!" Taehyung eyes grow wide and his mouth remains open.

"I guess looking over your company is good as the first step."

"No no! You're tired, you stayed up all night. I can go there by myself." Taehyung takes my hand and drags me with himself out.

Why is he acting like this?! He was clinging into me to help him and now he says that he goes alone?! That's strange!!!

I pull my hand of his and look away.

"Sorry...!" He rubs back of his head.

 

Taehyung drops me at my house and says that he'll come back at night. I clean around the house before resting. All the grocery was still on the kitchen's table, i put them in the refrigerator and cabinets and remind myself to thank Jimin.

I sleep for few hours till i see nightmares about the night my brother left me. I keep on sweating and wake up with a little cry. As soon as i open my eyes i see Taehyung staring at me from his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter