Back To Life

You're The Reason I Live
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoonji wakes up after hours, her head is still on Taehyung’s chest, he didn’t leave while she was asleep.

“Taehyung?”

“Yeah baby…” Taehyung answers with a deep voice.

“Thanks that you’re still here.” Yoonji sticks her body to his. Her cut stings a little but she doesn’t care. She doesn’t want to let go of Taehyung.

“I put you in danger, how can I leave you…” Taehyung says sorrowful.

“Hey, this would be happened sooner or later even if you weren’t there. But because of you I could talk with Yoongi oppa once more.” Thinking about Yoongi still brings tears into her eyes.

“Let’s go on a trip and watch sunrise together, when it’s all ended.” Taehyung wants to do a lot of things with Yoonji this is the thing he wants to do the most. Yoonji nods in response and Taehyung kisses her hair and then her forehead.

Yoonji sits in front of him while he her hair. Yoonji stares into his eye. “I love you…” Yoonji confesses to stunned Taehyung. It’s his first time hearing these words from her, though they’re not in a good situation but he feels all happiness in the world showers him and a smile curls up corners of his mouth.

“I love you too baby…” Taehyung grins and cups her face. Yoonji comes close and their lips crash to each other. They kissed passionately until Yoonji pulls away to take a breath although Taehyung can kiss her all day long without breathing.

Yoonji looks up to watch his loving eye but what she sees frightens her. He’s going pale and paler.

“Taehyung!” Yoonji screams and grabs his hand. “You’re fading…”

Taehyung watches his other hand going pale. “Yoonji-ah…”

“Yah, stop… please…” Yoonji cries and holds his hands as tight as she can but in a second his eyes, face and everything disappeared like he wasn’t there from the start.

Yoonji cries his name in disbelief. Her hands that were holding his are now empty. She eyes everywhere but he disappeared without a trace.

Yoonji cries his name more and more but it’s useless. Taehyung’s gone.

 

 

Taehyung opens her eyes with the thought of Yoonji. She was with him a second ago, what happened to them?!!

Taehyung glances at the room and the machines attached to him. He’s in hospital and apparently he’s back to his body. He sits on the bed with quickly, his head aches badly but he doesn’t care and begins to remove all the wires from himself. Doctors storm into the room.

“He’s up!!!”

“That’s miraculous…”

“Take him back to bed.”

Taehyung watches doctors and nurses gathering him and forcing him back to bed.

“Let me go… I have to go…”

“You’ve just woken up from coma, we should check up you, sir.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter