I Take Care Of You

You're The Reason I Live
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung searches all over Yoonji’s kitchen. There isn’t anything to eat. The fridge and cabinets are completely empty.

Is she a ghost or what?!! Doesn’t she have to eat?!! There it nothing but coffee…

“Yoo…” Taehyung comes back to ask her but he finds Yoonji lying on couch, covering her face with her arms. “What’s wrong?!!” Taehyung approaches her and kneels down beside her.

“Nothing, I feel dizzy…” Yoonji removes her arms and glance at Taehyung’s straight face.

“When was the last time you eat?”

“Huh…?!” Yoonji thinks carefully. “Last night I ate biscuits…”

“Are you crazy?!! Why don’t you eat properly?!” Taehyung gets mad without knowing.

“I didn’t have time to do grocery shopping and I was so much stressed out about my drawings that I didn’t feel hungry. Why are you getting mad at me?!”

“Cause you don’t care about yourself!” Taehyung watches her pale face.

“Ahh… Don’t argue with me, I’m not in the mood! Just go away, I feel better after resting.”

“No, I’m not going anywhere, I’ll take care of you and feed you properly.” Taehyung stands up with a fierce face.

“Where are you going?”

“Buy something to eat.”

“You forgot you’re a ghost?”

Taehyung stops. He really has forgotten his condition.

I’m totally useless at this point. I can’t even buy her food or medicine.

Taehyung comes back to his previous position. “Let me call your friends to take of you.”

“I don’t have any.” Yoonji says calmly.

“What?! How about your relatives?!”

“I don’t have them too. The only person I know is my coworker, Jungkook, which I’m not close to him too. It’s only me and me…”

 “Then what do you do when you’re sick?”

“Well… I just rest till I get better. You’re making this so big, just let go.”

She really doesn’t have anyone to take care of her.

Taehyung takes out his phone and send a message to Jimin and asks him to buy food. He send Yoonji’s address in next message.

“What are you doing?!” Yoonji asks him.

“Nothing!” Taehyung looked at her face and blinked a few times before he stands up and lifts her bridal style.

“What the hell are you doi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter