Can I Trust You Again?

You're The Reason I Live
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the way out in the lobby of the company, I see Jimin getting near us, he stops in front of me.

“Yoonji-shi, manager Han told me that you’ve heard our conversation.” Jimin tells me with a calm but serious voice. I try to look cool but I’m afraid of him and his boss.

“Please ask him why did he betray me.” Taehyung says me with a broken voice.

“Why did you do that?!” I gather my courage and ask him.

“Do what?!” Jimin asks me with a calm voice.

“You betrayed your best friend and tried to kill him because of Mr. Han’s evil plans for getting the company.” I look at him seriously.

“Uhm… That…You ask why?!” Jimin laughs that makes me more scared. "That bastard always had everything, money, houses, company and a lot more that I can always imagine them but all he did was fooling around and spending money without a care, this company needs someone who knows it’s values and raises money not an idiot!!”

I watch him silently. Sure money and power is the reason he’s acting this way. Taehyung is frowning still in state of disbelief.

“Taehyung is here too, right?” Jimin smirks and looks around. “Do you hear me TaeTae? You shouldn’t have involved the love of your life in this.” Then Jimin looks at me with the same smirk. “Wondering what I’m talking about, huh?!”

I stare back at him.

What the hell is he talking about?!!!

“Taehyung lied to you about his mission. His mission wasn’t to find how he died. His mission was YOU!” Jimin points at me sarcastically.

“What does this mean?!” I ask clueless, Taehyung charges toward Jimin but I hold him back.

Jimin laughs so full of himself. “Making you love him was his mission, so he lied to you all the time, you’re just a beggar in his eyes and he’s going to leave you as soon as he wakes up.”

I step back shocked.

Is Jimin saying the truth?!! That’s why Taehyung was so relaxed about the mission because he already has me...

“He lied to you.” Jimin laughs at my face and straightens his clothes. “I’d be better get going, I have a lot of work to do rather than talking with you losers.” Jimin passes me and hits my shoulder. I’m too deep in thoughts to react to his rude behavior. I look at Taehyung searching for an answer, a denial but he’s just looking down. I walk to the hallway door but Taehyung blocks me by grabing my arm.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter