Cold

You're The Reason I Live
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Noona!" Jungkook calls Yoonji from across the toy shop.

"What Jungkook?!"

"This baby bear doll is cute, huh?" Jungkook shakes the doll in the air for Yoonji to see it.

"Yeah..." Yoonji just nods. "It's time to close the shop, hurry and clean up."

"You're unlike any other girls, why don't you smile at least?! We're working together for over a year and i've never seen you smile!"

"Why you care, Let's go, i want to go home and eat." Yoonji cleans up the counter and puts on her jacket.

"Let's eat dinner together, huh? I'll buy you something delicious!" Jungkook stares at her with puppy eyes.

"I prefer to eat alone, you know that." Yoonji feels frustrated at his younger co worker.

What's up with him tonight?! He keeps on bothering me when he knows i don't like befriending with people.

"I'll go first, lock the doors." Yoonji tosses him the keys and leaves the shop.

"Bye noona..." Jungkook waves at her cold back, disappointed. He wishes she grows a little close to him, they're working in the toy shop for such a long time, but she never talks with him and he doesn't know a single thing about her.

How can a person be so clod, Jungkook always wonders.

 

 

Yoonji walks the streets with her head down and her hands in her pockets. Her stomach is growling for food and she pats it.

Just bear till we get home.

Yoonji looks up and sees a mother and her little daughter walking along the sidewalk holding hands.

I really miss you appa, omma and oppa.

Yoonji stops and views that family for a while. The mother stops by her friends and starts to talk with them, meanwhile the little girl spots a candy shop on the other side of street. She lets go of loosen grasp of her mother's hand and runs across the street. Yoonji's eyes follow the little girl till she sees a car that has lost control from across the road.

"SAVE HERRRR!!!" Yoonji screams at a guy standing on the street near the little girl. The guy looked at her with an 'are you talking to me' expression.

Little girl's mother sees her daughter in the middle of street and panics.

"Hyuna!!!" She screams her name.

"Aishhh… Is he deef!" Yoonji curses under her breathe.

Yoonji sees the car getting near and in no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter