Judging Each Other

You're The Reason I Live
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who are you?!!!” The boy asks Yoonji surprised.

“Me?!!!” Yoonji points at herself surprised then she looks at Taehyung from corner of her eyes.

“He’s my best friend Jimin, tell him you’re my friend.” Taehyung tells Yoonji.

“I’m T… Taehyung’s friend.” Yoonji pauses before saying his name. They’ve just met and it’s awkward, but she has to act like he knows him.

“He doesn’t have any female friends, I’m sure.” Jimin says strictly. Yoonji watches Taehyung, waiting for him to say something.

“Aish, this boy knows everything about me, I can’t hide anything!” Taehyung scratches back of his head.

“You’re one of those girls that always follow him around, right? Look he isn’t in a good condition, just leave please…” Jimin points at the door with a frown.

“I’m not his fan!!” Yoonji says pissed of how Jimin talked to him.

“Tell him the truth.” Taehyung asks Yoonji and she nods in response.

“Where are you looking at?!” Jimin asks, totally sure by now that she’s a crazy.

“Listen, my name is Yoonji and I didn’t know Taehyung till yesterday, I met him in the street…”

“He’s in coma for a week, how did you see him yesterday in street?!” Jimin almost yells at her.

“Because he’s a ghost, a ghost that only I can see!”

“This girl is really something!! Just get out before I call security.” Jimin comes forward and grabs Yoonji’s arm roughly.

“Ahhh! I’m telling you the truth!!” Yoonji cries in pain but Jimin pulls her with no mercy. Taehyung pushes him away from Yoonji and Jimin stumbles back startled.

“How did you do that?!!!” Jimin asks Yoonji taken back. He can’t understand how such a thin girl pushed him away without even barely touching him.

“I didn’t, Taehyung did. He’s standing right beside you.” Yoonji defends herself.

Jimin eyes the empty room. “I can’t believe it!!”

“This boy!!” Taehyung smirks. “Just retell whatever I’m saying, ok?!” Taehyung asks Yoonji and she nods.

“What is it?!!!” Jimin eyes Yoonji like she’s a witch or something.

“I retell whatever he says from now on.” Yoonji listens to Taehyung's words and begin. “You and I meet each other in the first grade.”

“That’s right, Taehyung and i know each other from elementary school, but this doesn’t prove that he’s here!”

“We used to order pizza when we were at your house and then hid the empty boxes behind your bed so your mom wouldn’t find out.”

“It’s not special too, a lot of teenagers may do that…” Jimin shrugs.

“Why he doesn’t believe us!!” Taehyung runs his fingers through his hair in frustration. “Ok Park Jimin, I know exactly what to say now. Tell him that his first kiss was with… me…”

“WHAT?!! Did you guys kiss?!!” Yoonji screams surprised, wondering that they’re gay or what.

“How did you know that?!!!” Jimin’s eyes grow wide. He is hundred percent sure that it’s a secret that only him and Taehyung know.

Taehyung starts to explain the story and Yoonji retells it for Jimin. “We were in junior high and it was Halloween, I dressed like a lady bug and Jimin didn’t recognize me, he took me to the back yard and I followed him cause I thought he had known me, but that pabo kissed me suddenly, I pulled back quickly but yeah… it was both of us first kiss…” Taehyung looks away embarrassed, he reveals his biggest secret in front of the girl who’s assumed to be his real love.

Yoonji watches them going red, it was sure disgusting but yet pretty funny.

“Taehyung is really here, right?!” Jimin asks, staring at floor with red ears.

“Yes…” Yoonji assures him but shut as soon as Jimin yells.

“Yah!!! How could you tell this story to a girl!!”

“Are you believing us now?!” Yoonji asks.

“Yeah…” Jimin looks at empty air beside him, where Taehyung actually stands there. “Yah wake up, imma!! I miss you like crazy…” Jimin tries not to tear up, he misses his best friend so much, he visits Taehyung everyday at hospital and talks with him about everything that happens.

“He says that he’s sorry.” Yoonji says.

“I know.” Jimin murmurs.

Yoonji checks her watch and panicked. “Sorry I’m ruining your moment here, but I have to go to my job.”

“Tell him to give me a pencil and some papers, I can write him what happened.” Taehyung rolls his eyes at her.

What moment?!!! We’re real men, miss!!! Not what you’re thinking…Arrghh… Why did I told her this story…

Yoonji does as Taehyung said and leaves the two friend to catch up and heads t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter