Ugly Truth

You're The Reason I Live
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another week has past with me and Taehyung being all lovey dovey. Till one day I drag Taehyung to his company. I can’t understand why he’s so calm when it comes to solving his mission. The days are passing so fast and he didn’t find the answer to why he died.

I watch the huge building from the street, it’s a popular brand for designing and making clothes in Korea, I didn’t know it’s for Taehyung.

I pass the security with Taehyung’s ID card. We go up to the 27th floor where he fell down from. There’s a corridor with lots of closed doors that ends with a window. The window is long, almost till my waist. I look down to see the streets.

“Yah, be careful.” Taehyung pulls me back with a serious face. “I don’t have a good memory from here…”

He lets go of me and walk around the corridor, finally he stands in front of a room and tries to open it, but it’s locked. Taehyung takes out a key from his pocket and opens the door.

“Come on in.” He points at me and I follow him to the room with ‘CEO's Office” sign. The room is so big maybe double size of my house and it’s occupied with big meeting table, lots of chairs, a big desk and shelves with lots of books.

“After my father passed away and I became the CEO of the company, it’s become my office but now my father’s loyal manager does the works.” Taehyung points at the name on the table and I read it.

“Han Jaejoon...” Why I feel like I’ve heard this name before? Han?!!! Han Jaejoon?!!! Now I remember!

“Taehyung, do you know this man?!” I say staring at the name on the table.

“Yeah, I told you, he’s such a reliable man, the company couldn’t work out without him.”

“He’s not a good pers…”

Taehyung jumps and holds my mouth. Some people are entering the room. Taehyung drags me and I hide behind a big sofa. I’ll be in trouble if I get caught, I can’t say that I was here with the permission of the owner’s ghost.

I adjust my sight and now I can clearly see the man who takes seat behind the table. Many years passed but I still remember him clearly, Mr. Han. He might be around thirty by now, serious and scary as always.

I take a look at the other person who’s standing in front of him, maybe his assistant. I watch him carefully, it’s Taehyung’s best friend Jimin, but not in casual clothes and cap, he’s wearing a nice suit and his hair is up.

I look at Taehyung surprised and he mouths me ‘Jimin works here.’

I nod in understanding and look back at them.

“Everything’s fine?” Mr. Han asks.

“Yes sir, everything is under control.” Jimin answers politely.

“The documents?”

“They’re settled successfully.”

“What about Taehyung?”

Taehyung alerts under mention of his name.

“He’s still in coma.”

“Do you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter