Heartbeat

You're The Reason I Live
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aish! What’s with this girl.” Taehyung looks at Yoonji with the coldest expression ever.

Yoonji feels taken back and sorry, but still he’s a stranger and a very weird one.

“I leave…” Taehyung says coldly, he’s too frustrated to plead again.

“S… stop…” Yoonji can’t help but pity him. “I was harsh, sorry. What can I help you with?” She asks him with a lower voice.

He turns with an unsure face. “You’re really going to help me?!”

“I’ll try my best, but first explain yourself.”

“Ok Ok!” He beams happy and dashes to sit on one of her old armchairs.

She sits across him, zips up her sweatshirt and puts her hoodie on, still feeling unsecure.

“First I’m Taehyung and you are?”

“Yoonji.”

“Ok Yoonji, let’s forget the things that happened before and have a fresh start!”

“Ahh, whatever! Just start with your story!” She yells and Taehyung tries hard not to lose control again.

“Hum… I fell from a building and I died, actually not completely, my body is still in hospital.”

Yoonji glares at him, trying to find out that he's lying or not.

“I met my guardian angel and he said that if I complete a mission, I can return to my life, and this is where you should help me, since you’re the only one who sees me.”

“Why me?! I don’t have any special power!” She asks him confused.

“I don’t know, maybe it’s our destiny…” Taehyung pretends that he doesn’t know.

“What’s your mission?” Yoonji asks him.

“My mission…?!!” Taehyung pauses before answering. “Finding… how I died…” Taehyung lies.

Aish! Is it good enough?! Will she buy this lie?! Believe it and help me, please…

“It seems simple, don’t you remember how you died?”

Taehyung hides the smile that's forming on corner of his lips.

Assa!! You just act all tough but you’re stupid!! Hahaha, I’m a good actor!!

“Actually not clearly, I was at our office building… but I don’t remember a lot cause I felt very dizzy and then I fell down from the window…” Taehyung didn’t lie this part, he really can’t remember what happened to him.

Yoonji remains silent for moments before she finally replies. “Ok, I help you, but let me see your body at hospital so I can believe in you.”

“No problem. Do you want to go now?”

“Yes.”  Yoonji stands up and walks toward door, but she stops as soon as she opens the door, she forgot that it’s past midnight.

“Do you want to go there next morning?” Taehyung stands beside her and she eyes him from near. She didn’t notice before, he’s wearing clean well designed clothes, maybe he was rich before he ends up in this situation. Yoonji stares at him more, he’s somehow good looking with dark brown hair and charming eyes.

“Let’s go early in mor…” Taehyung turns around and finds Yoonji staring at him, he grins at her quickly. “Do I look this handsome that you can’t take your eyes off me?” Taehyung smirks.

She’s already falling for me?!!! That’s right! No one can resist my charisma!!

“You look so ugly that seeing you hurts my eyes!” Yoonji rolls her eyes and goes to her bedroom. “Go away, I want to sleep.”

“Can I stay here?!”

“NOOOO...!!!” Yoonji yells before slapping the door of her bedroom.

Taehyung sighs but respects her words, she has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter