Loving U

You're The Reason I Live
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Me, Yoonji, the coldest girl with no friends, who lived alone for five years without talking to anyone, fall in love with a ghost!!!

This is the first thought that cross my mind as soon as I wake up in the morning.

Last night I had my first kiss with a ghost that appeared in my life out of nowhere. I left Taehyung and ran away to my bedroom as soon as we pulled away from kiss.

The worst thing is that I don't regret what I did, I'm happy!!! It has been five years since I felt this much happy!!!

I love that freaking ghost!!!

 

I dress up for work in a hurry, I’m not late I just want to see Taehyung, it doesn’t make sense to me but I miss him. And deep down I’m afraid that he left.

As I expected Taehyung is waiting for me outside in the kitchen.

“Good morning baby.” He smiles at me and pulls a chair for me to sit. I sit stunned, he called me BABY!!!!

“Did you have a nice sleep?”

I nod still stunned.

“Baby, eat! You’ll be late otherwise.”

I pour milk on some cereals and start to eat while peeking at Taehyung from time to time. He’s sitting in front of me, playing with his phone, till he catches me looking at him. I choke on my food and start to cough hard.

“Yah! Be careful!!” Taehyung jumps and pats my back till I can breathe again.

“Just go somewhere else while I eat.” I yell at him as soon as I become able to talk. I walk past him to wash my dishes. I bite my lower lip in embarrassment. It’s awkward for me to love him, I’ve never felt this way before.

While I was doing the dishes, Taehyung’s arms slide around my waist and he hugs me from back. I feel stiffen. He leans his chin on my shoulder.

“Yah… What are you doing…?!” I try to sound mad but my heart is racing.

“I’m officially your boyfriend, I’m going to hug you and kiss you whenever I want, I’m warning you so get used to it.” My heart flutters when he calls himself my boyfriend. I like his rude possessiveness over me!

He turns me around slowly and my wide eyes meet his caring ones. He leans forward and plants a kiss on my forehead. I feel heat rushing through my cheeks.

“Like this…” Taehyung smiles as he pulls away.

 

Taehyung and I go to my workplace where I sign a contract and they ask me weather I want to work there or at my own place, to which I choose my own place, it’s more convenient to work at home. They tell me that they email my work.

 

 

Most happiest week of my life passed with Taehyung. We’re always home together and we get close so much. We talk a lot about ourselves and now we actually know a lot about each other's habits and hobbies.

Our normal day is like this, I wake up and Taehyung is always waiting for me in the kitchen. I eat breakfast and he talks about the high scores he made on games when I was asleep.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter