Who Sees Me?!

You're The Reason I Live
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***Taehyung's POV***

First days of being a ghost was awesome!!! I can sneak into everywhere i want cause i can go through every wall and locked door! I won't feel tired from walking so I fooled around as much as i wanted, to the point that I’ve almost forgot about the deal between me and my guardian angel.

But after days, I get bored. I can’t sleep which makes my days longer than usual, I can’t talk with anyone and I feel alone and on top of all I can’t eat, the most enjoyable thing in the world is taken away from me!!!!

 

I sneak into a cinema hall and sit down to watch the movie, one of the advantages of being a ghost, I’ve watched every new movie!! But this one isn’t interesting at all. I drift away into my thoughts.

A week past and i couldn't find my true love. Maybe that guardian freak made fun of me, what if she won't be in the same city as me?!

What if she's a foreigner?!

Maybe a blond chick?! Hahaha!!!

No doubt I couldn't find her till now! I should go overseas!!!

Where should i go first?!! USA? England?! Germa...

I feel a slap on my neck and i jump of my place. Wasn't i invisible?!

"What the hell are you doing?!" Suga stands by my side with his hands on his hips.

"Wae hyung!!! It hurts!!!" I yell at him and he hisses me angrily. I roll my eyes at him, he's irritating but still i'm afraid of him.

"Why are you watching movies instead of searching for her?!"

"I couldn't find her!!"

"I told you it's hard!! Now stop wasting time!" Suga grabs my ear and pulls me away with himself to the street.

"Ah... Ah... Hyung! Let me go... Ah..."

"Go find her..."

"Arrasoyo!!" I turn around and leave. "What kind of angel is so bad tempered! Aish! Why they didn't give me a young beautiful female angel?!" I murmur as i

walk away.

"I can hear you!!" Suga yells from back.

I turn around and stick my tongue out before running away.

"Yah!!!! That rude kid..."

 

I walk the streets while whistling, where can i find her?

Should i yell 'who can see me'?

Aish! Finding love is so boring! I hate it!!!!

"SAVE HERRRR!!!"

I turn around to a female voice.

She's pointing at my direction...

She's staring right into my eyes and talking to me...

It means she... she sees me!!

I just stand there and study her for a few moments. Bingo! Finally, I found you!!

But wait… This isn’t what I’ve imagined. I thought she was a y chick... Even i imagined her being a foreigner but… Aish she looks like beggars...

I let out a sigh, disappointed.

I turn around and look at her again. She was saying something about saving someone. Ah! She saved the little girl!! At least she has a good sense of helping people.

She turns around and sees me again.

"YOU!!! Don’t you hear me? I called you like crazy to save that kid? Are you deaf?" She yells at me. I hate people yelling at me, how am I supposed to bear this person... puufff...

As soon as she turns her face to talk with that ahjumma and her daughter, i run away and hide in a corner.

If s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter