I Protect You

You're The Reason I Live
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***Author’s POV***

Han Jaejoon orders his men to break into Yoonji’s house and kill her by hanging her, this way Yoonji will be a lonely poor girl that committed suicide and no one suspects anything. She doesn’t have any friends or relatives to care about her and she’ll be forgotten soon. But he didn’t know anything about Taehyung’s ghost who protects Yoonji with all he can.

One of the men holding a rope comes forward. Yoonji steps back till she hits into wall. Before he can touch Yoonji, Taehyung attacks him. The fact that he’s invisible helped him a lot to knock the invader down. The others watch this scene shocked, they don’t know what’s happening and how to help, instead they charge toward Yoonji.

“Run…!!!” Taehyung shouts and Yoonji finally reacts. Taehyung tries to attack the men all at once but it's almost impossible although he's invisible. One of them catches Yoonji’s back and throws her on the ground.

Yoonji tries to stand up and run away again but the man grabs her wrists and knocks her on the floor. “Taehyu…” Yoonji begins to scream but the man slaps her hard on the cheek. Yoonji feels a harsh pain on her face but she has to be strong and fight back. Yoonji starts to struggle and kick the man with her feet but it makes him more angry. Taehyung leaves the others on the floor and dashes toward her but before he can pushes the man off her, he stabs Yoonji with a knife. A sharp pain takes over Yoonji and drags her to a state of unconsciousness.

"Yoonji...!" Taehyung screams and kicks the man's stomach with his foot and runs toward Yoonji and carries her up bridal style before the other men can catch them. They just watch a weird scene of the girl being carried in the air. Two of them who’ve hurt less, run after Taehyung.

Taehyung runs as fast as he can while pressing Yoonji to himself.

“Yoonji, can you hear me?! Just endure a little!!” Taehyung feels Yoonji’s hand is curling around his arm weakly. He runs faster, being a ghost he doesn’t feel pain or tiredness.

Taehyung looks over his shoulders from time to time. Finally the men give up on following him and stop.

After Taehyung was sure that no one’s following them anymore he put down Yoonji in a dark alley and lean her on the wall. Yoonji’s eyes are closed and she’s pursing her lips together while breathing hard.

“Yoonji...” Taehyung calls her as soon as he sees red stains of blood on her shirt.

Yoonji opens her eyes and the first thing she sees is Taehyung’s worried face. “I’m... ok.” Yoonji touches the right side of her chest, where is bleeding.

“I’ll take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter