You're In Danger

You're The Reason I Live
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***Taehyung’s POV***

“Hyung!!! Did you come here to take her?!!” I yell at Suga.

“I’m…” Suga starts to talk but Yoonji’s voice stops him.

“Taehyung, who are you talking with?!”

I run toward Yoonji and stand in front of her, stretching both my arms to protect her. Yoonji who can’t see Suga, hides anxiously behind me.

“Taehyung, stop being dramatic and tell me what the hell are you doing in my sister’s home.” Suga says with a bored yet strict face.

“Your sister?!” I repeat.

“What is it?!” Yoonji tugs my shirt.

“It’s my guardian angel…”

“Don’t tell me, my Yoonji is the one who sees you?!!!” Suga yells and comes close to me. “My little sister is your true love?!!!”

“Yeah… But I thought her brother ran away, I didn’t know he died…”

“My real name is Min Yoongi." Suga starts to explain to Taehyung. "I died in a car accident but later I found out that it was planned by…”

“By Mr. Han, right?! He killed you in a car accident so he can take your company and all the money…” I complete his sentence.

“How did you find out about it?!!! Who are you talking with?!!” Yoonji stands beside me and asks me shocked. “I’ve never told anyone about my brother and how he died.”

“Yoonji my guardian angel is your brother, Min Yoongi.”

“What?!! How do you know his name, how do you know my last name, I’ve never told you…”

“I didn’t know, he’s telling me now.” I point at Suga, he’s glancing at Yoonji with a sorrowful face.

“Oppa…?!” Yoonji asks while looking at Suga but she can’t see him. “Are you really here, oppa?!!”

Suga moves his hand lightly and a breeze comes forward, Yoonji’s hair flies back.

“Oppa…” Tears come down Yoonji’s eyes. Suga her hair but she can’t feel it.

“Tell her I’m sorry I couldn’t keep my promise.” Suga asks me while staring at Yoonji. “And tell her I’m proud of her.”

I repeat Suga’s words and Yoonji falls on the floor sobbing hard. I sit beside her and hug her. Her head keeps on shaking on my chest and I her hair.

"Why did you come now...! You should have taken me with yourself... Why did you leave alnoe...: Yoonji keeps on crying.

"Oppa is really sorry, but i"m proud of you baby sis." I rep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter