Chapter Eight; Jinyoung's Secret!?

A Girl's Life As A Boy!

FIRSTLY, thank you for all those who always comment & those who subscribed! I was surprised when I posted chapter 7, alot commented immediately. 0_0 Anyway, that makes me happy alot ^^ I'm glad to know that alot enjoy my story :) Also, I have a new fic! But I'll start writing it after I finish writing dis first :] once again, THANK YOU, EVERYONE!!! ^_^ ♥

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter Eight; Jinyoung's Secret!?

 

It was another typical day in school.

But, there was a question stuck in my mind. What did Jinyoung want last night?

I shooked my head and continued eating my bread.

Mom stared at me weirdly. "Sweetie, are you okay..?"

"Yeah! You look like you're thinking of alot of stuff right now!" Eunhye said.

Eunyora nodded in agreement.

I smiled fakely, "No, I'm fine! Really! It's just that.." I looked down.

"Why? What's wrong?" Eunyora asked me, looking concerned.

"Well, you know.. There's this guy in my class. He came here last night."

Eunhye spitted her juice, literally! "OMO!? REALLY!? Don't tell me he already knows your secret!" She said.

"Yeah! Hwansun, you shouldn't tell anybody!" Eunyora joined.

"No, he doesn't! In fact, he's really oblivious to not know.."

"Then, why the heck did he go here!? Is he looking for 'Woosung'?" Eunhye asked eagerly.

"I think. But he only asked if 'Woosung' is here, I said he was in the bathroom, and he left."

Eunhye & Eunyora looked at each other confusingly.

I sighed. "But don't worry about it. He wouldn't know that I'm a girl, right? Nobody in the school except for Eunyora knows I'm a girl." I said and smiled.

Eunhye looked at me worried, "Okay then. But if he finds out, what're you gonna do?"

I looked down again. "I don't know too. I guess I'll have to leave Kaseong Academy immediately, then?"

"No! You shouldn't! I'm sure he wouldn't say it to the whole school! I mean, you said that he's too oblivious that you're a girl, right?" Eunyora said.

I nodded and continued eating.

After a few minutes, Eunyora and I left for school and said goodbye to Eunhye.

I sighed again. Eunyora looked at me. "You okay?"

I nodded, "Yeah, I guess." We continued walking to school.

I then saw Jinyoung with Ahyeon again.

Jinyoung said something to Ahyeon and she nodded.

He then kissed her forehead and Ahyeon left.

But then, Jinyoung saw me and walked towards me.

"Uh, Woosung, I have to tell you something.."

I looked away. "Uh... sure." I signaled Eunyora to leave.

She nodded and left us.

I sighed. "So, what is it?"

Jinyoung rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, uh... I just wanna say sorry.."

Huh? Sorry for what?

"Uhm.... sorry? For what?" I said nervously.

"Well, you looked kinda pissed off yesterday.. And I thought that I might've done something bad to you.. So.. I'm sorry." He bowed.

I blinked alot of times. "U-Uh... I-It's okay! I mean, no! You didn't do anything wrong!" I shooked my head.

He looked at me. "Omo? Really? Then... you're not mad at me?"

I nodded.

He smiled. "Ah, that's good then... I was worried last night too." He chuckled. Aigoo.

"Let's go inside then.." He said and we walked inside the school and went to our classroom.

 

{Lunch..}

As usual, me, Jinyoung, & CNU ate together at the cafeteria.

Eunyora didn't come with us because she, I mean HE is already a member of the Student Council.

"So, wanna hang out later?" CNU asked us.

Jinyoung looked at me. "Is it alright with you, Woosung?"

"Uh, sure. But, can I bring my friend also?" I asked.

"Of course! But, who is it?" CNU smiled.

"Well, it's Leeshin." I said.

"Alright! Later, we'll go to the arcade!" CNU said, excited.

We talked alot in the cafeteria. Jinyoung went to the bathroom.

"Anyway, Woosung-ah, about Jinyoung's girlfriend thing.."

"Huh?" I looked at him curiously.

"Well, I just made that up. Let's just keep this as a secret, alright?"

I nodded.

"Ahyeon isn't really Jinyoung's girlfriend.. She's actually his little sister."

I looked at him surprised. "Omo? What?"

"Well," CNU guiltily smiled at me. "You see, Jinyoung just wants to protect her, by saying she's his girlfriend. Alot of guys likes her alot and Jinyoung was afraid something bad might happen to her."

"Oh... I see." I said.

Yaay~! So Jinyoung doesn't have a girlfriend after all!?

Then, I went to look for Eunyora to ask if she can go with us at the arcade. But, when I past into the garden, I saw Jinyoung sitting at the bench.

I spied on him for a while, and saw him holding a picture, smiling.

"I wonder where you are... I want to see you.. Just for a minute.." He said.

He was looking at a picture of..... me!?!