Worried..

A Girl's Life As A Boy!

I walked home, a grin stuck on my face.

Even though Eunyora and Eunhye didn't come, it was still yet a fun day.

Baro and CNU didn't knew my secret, and their little quarrels were cute and funny.

While walking home, I was eating a popsicle stick CNU gave me. It was nice of him to buy me ice cream.

 

I then saw somebody infront of my house's door. ... Eunhye? Why is she here?

I walked towards her. "Eunhye? What are you doing here?" I asked.

She was somewhat startled. "O-Oh, Hwansun.I'm just going to apologize to you.. for not coming to the training today.." She bit her lip and looked down.

I smiled at her, "It's alright. I had fun, anyways." I said.

Eunhye smiled, a really small one, that is. "Great. I'm glad you did, even without us."

A long silence occured.

It felt like an hour, without both of us talking..

"Eunhye, why didn't you guys come?" I asked.

She didn't reply.

"E-Eunhye...?"

She finally replied, but she only whispered it very quietly, "We found our dad."

My eyes widen. They did..? How? Who is it?

"Really? That's great, then!" I said.

She shooked her head, "No, it isn't." she said.

"W-Why..?"

Her eyes were filled with tears, but she didn't let them fall. "I-It's getting late, I'll see you tomorrow!"

By that, she ran away, not telling me or who her father is.

"Eunhye.."

The door opened and revealed my mom. "Hwansun? What are you doing out there? Let's go, dinner's almost ready." She said.

I nodded, but was still worried about Eunhye and Eunyora.

"Guys... I hope you'll be okay. I'll really worried." I thought.

After dinner, I went to my room.

Exhausted, I laid myself to my bed, not doing anything else but staring at the picture of me, Eunyora, and Eunhye.

I'm really worried. They found their dad, but she didn't seem to be happy about it.

The door opened, I hoped for a second it was Eunyora or Eunhye.

But, it was just Gongchan.

"Oh, Gongchan. It's just you." I said, lying myself to the bed again.

Gongchan raised a brow, "Just me? Were you expecting somebody else?" he pouted like a kid.

I shooked my head. "No, not at all."

I continued to stare at the picture, still worried at the two.

I didn't realize Gongchan sat beside me. "Hey, what are you looking at on your cellphone?" He asked.

I shooked my head, not replying to him. I could see him glaring at me.

"Yah, Hwansun! You aren't very cheerful today! What's going on?"

I still shooked my head.

Suddenly, he grabbed my hand and led me to outside.

"Where the hell are you taking me!?" I asked and finally made him let go of my hand.

"You're sad. I know something's wrong with you." He said, not facing me.

"N-No, I'm not!"

"Yes, you are!" He finally faced me. "Tell me why you're not so cheerful today! It's obvious there's something wrong with you, Hwansun!"

I looked at him, "He's..  worried?" I thought.

I gripped my hand and looked down. "Eunyora and Eunhye.. there's something wrong with them.. I don't know what.. I'm really worried, Gongchan."

He smiled a little and suddenly, I felt a pair of arms hugging me.

"Gongchan..?"

"I'm sure they're alright. No need to worry, Hwansun."

I felt a little more better now. But I didn't know why.

"Thanks, Gongchan.." I smiled at him.

"C'mon, let's go get ice cream~" He let go and smiled like the usual.

I nodded.

 

-------

 

Short chapter. ;-; I'm already writing chapter 26 so I'll update after this~

Thank you for the reading, once again! I'm glad there's a few people who still reads this, even after being on hiatus for months ^^

Aah~ Listening to B2ST's acapella ver. of Fiction is really.. really... ♥ xD Doojoon~♥ Junhyung~♥