Baro vs. CNU!!

A Girl's Life As A Boy!

The next day, Eunhye once again asked me to come with her to WM Entertainment, again.

I didn't really liked that place alot, but as her friend, I don't want to hurt her feelings. After all, she is very kind and a lovable friend to me.

I lazily brushed my teeth, took a shower, and got dressed. It was like another school day, except my school is in 'WME'. 

 

"It's already 8am. Eunhye and Eunyora's late." I sighed, checking my wrist watch.

I was waiting for the two outside the building, since I didn't really want to go inside there alone. Though, it is quite early and the other trainees from before still isn't here.

Suddenly, somebody grabbed my shoulder. I turned to see.. CNU!

I wasn't that much surprised, since I already saw him before here. But.. what did he want from me? Did he know I was Woosung? That's not possible! But.. Jinyoung wouldn't tell him.. would he?

"M-May I help you?" I asked, hesitating.

"No, um.. you're here for the singing training.. right?" He said, blushing.

Wait, blushing!? What is he blushing for!? .. don't tell me.. he..

"Oi, Dongwoo." Somebody suddenly said.

We turned to see.. B-Baro!?!

"Ah, Sunwoo-ssi." CNU smiled at him.

Baro annoyingly rolled his eyes, "Baro."

"Yes, yes. Baro." He chuckled, making Baro sigh.

He then turned to look at me. "Who's this, your girlfriend?"

Both me and CNU turned red. "N-No! She's just a trainee in the singing training.. that's all." He said.

Baro looked at me again, suspiciously. "You look alot like somebody I know.."

CNU looked at me too, though his face still red. "Yeah. She looks like my friend in school. You look alot like Woosung.."

"Woosung? You know him?" Baro asked.

CNU nodded. "Yeah. His my and Jinyoung's friend."

"..that guy is a weirdo."

I just smiled and nervously laughed along with them.

"Baro, you hateful jerk. Me, a weirdo? Let's see who's weirdo tomorrow!" I thought.

"Anyway, are you two somewhat related with each other?" I asked, innocently.

"Yeah, Baro's one of my friends in school." He grinned.

Baro snorted. "Friends? We're only schoolmates."

"But don't we talk with each other? We're friends~" CNU pouted like a little kid.

"I don't want to be friends with a long-haired, singing freak."

"Oh, now you're calling me singing freak? Aren't you a singing freak also?" CNU smirked.

Baro, already defeated, rolled his eyes and just looked away. "Shut up."

I giggled at their petty little fight. "You guys get all very, very well."

They both stared at me, as if I was some little kitty. "Cute.. really, really cute.." Both CNU and Baro were thinking.

"Oh, I haven't introduced myself to you yet, Baro-ssi." I smiled at him. "I'm Kim Hwansun. Very nice to meet you!"

They were both red, really really red.

I tilted my head and looked at them with a puzzled face. "Huh?"

"Pabo!" Baro said, looking away.

CNU, whose face was still red like before, smiled. "Let's go inside the building, Hwansun-ah."

I nodded and followed them inside.

The three of us were sitting there quietly, drinking our hot chocolates the choreographer from before gave us.

I looked at the two, it seems they were staring at each other.

Wait.. staring at each other? .. I feel so awkward just saying that. ... Boys' love?

 

{Author's P.O.V.}

"It looks like Sunwoo-ssi likes Hwansun-ah.. I can't let him have her! I've already liked her in the first day of the training.. My very first love.." CNU thought, glaring at Baro.

"Tch. That long-haired freak. It's pretty obvious he likes Hwansun. He's really unlucky! 'Cause I, Baro, can get any girl I want!" Baro thought, also glaring at the other boy.

Hwansun felt really uncomfortable, until she received a text.

From: Eun Hye ♥

Hwansun-ah!! Mianhe, mianhe, mianhe!! Eunyora and I can't go there today T_T Have to do something important! Really sorry!

She rolled her eyes and sighed. "That Eunhye." You mumbled.

---

The training started. There were only a few who have attended the second day. It was a little more quiet than before.

"We'll soon begin the training for today! But, before that, two of the old trainees will start the training for today with a performance! Baro, CNU, please start!" Minsung said.

The two good-looking boys walked to the front. 

Immediately, they started singing and rapping amazingly as the two battled with each other, using their rapping ability.

It was Baro's turn. He turned his head towards Hwansun and smirked. 

Hwansun blinked, confused. "Huh?"

CNU smiled at Hwansun, and when he turned to Baro, he glared at the other boy. 

Their mini performance ended, making the other trainees amazed at the two talented boys.

They clapped their hands at the two and they sat on their seat again.

"Thank you very much, guys! A really amazing beginning. Now, trainees, if you want to be as talented as them, be sure to work hard, arasso?" Minsung said and gave them a sweet smile.

"You guys were fantastic!" Hwansun smiled at Baro and CNU.

They quickly blushed, looking at the really oblivious girl.

"Hwansun.." They both called her in unison. Realizing this, they glared at each other.

All day, the three had fun with each other and became good friends.

---

The training had ended, and they decided to leave the building.

"Ah~ I don't want to go home yet~" CNU sighed.

"Idiot. Then just stay at the building." Baro coldly said.

CNU pouted cutely, "Yah, Sunwoo! Don't be so cold to me!" he said.

"It's BARO! For the love of god! Please stop calling me that, you long-haired freak!" 

"For the last time, I am NOT a long-haired freak! I'm just used to this kind of hair, SUNWOO!"

"Shut up, Dongwoo!"

"YAHHH!!!" The two screamed.

Meanwhile, Hwansun was giggling at the little fight. 

Overall, it was a fun day for Hwansun. And a really great day for both Baro and CNU, who has now found their first love.

 

-----

 

It's been.. months... since I've updated... owo 

I was really busy and I forgot about this for a long time now D; I'll be updating this fanfic once again~ <3