Chapter Eleven; Childhood Friend .. !?

A Girl's Life As A Boy!

Chapter Eleven; Childhood Friend .. !?

 

We played games at the arcade. I didn't look nor talk to Jinyoung. Two hours after playing alot & drinking alot of coke, we go home. I walked alone, since Eunyora said that she was busy in the Student Council. I don't know how she even become a member there, anyway. Oh well.

I arrived at home and changed into my usual clothes. I put off my wig and brushed my hair.

"Aigoo.. It's hard disguising as a guy.. you have to wear a wig so that you wouldn't get caught!" I pouted at myself on the mirror.

I continued brushing my hair.

Then, the door opened and I saw mom.

"Eomma, what is it?" I asked her.

"Hwansun-ah, can you buy these things for me, please?" She handed me a list of things.

"Vegetables, salt, cooking oil... Chicken? Isn't that expensive? Since when did we have enough money to buy that, Eomma?" I looked at her.

She smiled at me, "I won at a lottery. But only 1,000."

A smile came into my face. "That's good then, Eomma. I'll go to the market, then." I said and walked downstairs.

I walked to the small market near our house.

I bought the things, and walked home. But suddenly, someone called me.

"Hwansun? Is that you?" A familiar voice said.

I turned and saw... GONGCHAN!?

Gongchan smiled, and ran towards me. He hugged me. "HWANSUN~ I MISSED CHU~"

"Can't breathe!" I said.

"Oh, sorry." He broke the hug.

"Phew. Anyway, what are you doing here? I thought you were in america!?" I yelled at him.

He rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, long short story. I wanna go see Eomma!"

He grabbed my wrist and we ran home. "Wait, GONGCHAN!!"

We arrived home and he rudely ran inside.

By the way, he's Gong Chan Shik. But he prefers to be called Gongchan. If you ever call him Chanshik, he'll kill you, immediately. And specially don't call him that if he's sad or angry. He's also my childhood friend. Both our moms know each other, and are bestfriends. But Gongchan's family is very rich. He even studies in america. His dad forced him to, but he didn't want to study there.

I walked inside. "I'm back, Eomma."

"Hwansun, you didn't told me that Gongchan-ah is coming home." She said.

"I didn't even know he was coming home. He just popped up randomly in the street!"

"Anyway, Gongchan, you can stay for dinner here." Eomma smiled at him.

"Really!? YAY~!" He said like a kid.

Whenever he's with Eomma, he acts like a kid. When he's with girls, well, he's a big flirt.

We were eating dinner, while Eomma and Gongchan were chatting.

"So, Gongchan, why did you come here again?" I asked.

He smiled, "Well, I'm here to tell you that, I'm going to live here again!"

My eyes widen. "OMO!? WHAT!?"

"You see, while I was studying in america, he suddenly said that I can go back here in Korea again!" He happily ate more food.

I blinked and blinked. "S-So, where's your school then?"

"Kaseong Academy!"

I spit my food, literally.

"Are you okay, Hwansun!?" He asked.

I nodded my head and nervously smiled. "F-Fine as ever."

WHY!? WHY THERE!? WHY COULDN'T IT BE IN ANOTHER SCHOOL!? WHY KASEONG ACADEMY!?

"I-I'm done eating. I'm going to bed now. Good night." I said and ran to my room.

 

{Gongchan's P.O.V}

I smiled a little. "It's good to see you again, Hwansun. I missed you. I'm glad to see the girl I love the most again."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

EFF YEAH. UPDATED FTW. X3 XD

The exams are done && I am in AFF again~

I actually had a fever last, last night, I dunno why.

Anyway, I was bored & my stomach hurts a while ago.

But I managed to finish dis chappie todayy~ ^w^

YAAY~ NEW UPDATE~!! X3

Hope You Guys Like It~ ♥