Chapter Seven; Leeshin's Secret!

A Girl's Life As A Boy!

Chapter Seven; Leeshin's Secret!

 

I stared at Leeshin, surprised.

Who wouldn't be surprised? Learning that the new student in your class is actually a girl, like me!

He, I mean she, turned around and saw me. She looked surprised too.

"Y-Y-You're....!" I said, unable to speak properly.

She ran towards me and covered my mouth. "Sssh! Be quiet!"

We then left school and went to a very far place.

She sighed. I was still shocked.

She looked at me, "Look, I don't wanna cause trouble here. So please keep this a secret." She said.

I nodded, "But... why are you dressed as a guy?"

She sighed once again and sat on the bench. "You asked me earlier that if I knew somebody called Kwon Eunhye, right?"

I nodded again.

"We're twins, actually. Our parents divorced when we were still 5. Mom right now, is in the hospital, because she has health issues."

"Then, why are you at a boys' school?"

"To find my dad," She looked down. "We've been finding him for four years now."

She played with her hair.

"So... you said that you're finding your dad, right? Is he possibly... in Kaseong Academy?"

She nodded. "Mhm. Eunhye is always researching about dad, and found out that he is possibly a teacher in Kaseong Academy."

"Oh."

Eunhye didn't told me about this. She didn't tell me that her parents divorced. And also that she has a twin. Why didn't she tell me?

I then touched her shoulder. "It's alright. If you want, I can... help you find your dad." I said, and smiled.

She smiled a little, "Thanks, but... I might just be causing you trouble, so... no thank you, then." She bowed.

"No, you aren't. I have lots of free time. So I can help you." I said.

She then gave a sweet smile. "Thank you.."

She stood up and said, "Oh, and by the way, my real name is Kwon Eunyora." She smiled once again.

"Nice to meet you then, Eunyora-ah." I smiled at her.

Then, I remembered that she doesn't know I'm a girl too.

"Um, Eunyora, I have something to tell you too."

She looked at me curiously, "What is it, Woosung-ah?" She asked.

I sighed and put off my wig, revealing my brown hair.

She looked shocked, once again. "A-Are you... a girl also?"

I nodded, guilty. Sigh.

"We're just the same. But, I'm not looking for anyone in Kaseong Academy. My dad left us and we are having money problems.. Kaseong academy is the only school we could afford, for now.." I looked down.

She hugged me. "It's alright. We're just the same, right? We're both having trouble.. but it'll pay off soon enough." She smiled.

I smiled back also. "Kamsahamnida, Eunyora. And also, I'm really Kim Hwansun." I bowed.

She grinned. "Good to meet you, Hwansun."

After that, we exchanged phone numbers, in case something might happen.

Then, we go home.

I sighed. My secret, revealed two times today.

Then, the doorbell. Mom called me, "Hwansun, please open it!"

I walked downstairs and saw Jinyoung, again?

"Um, annyeong.." He said, and smiled.

"H-Hello..." I said.

"Is Woosung here?"

"Well, uh... he's... he's in the shower!" I said nervously.

I sighed. "Okay. Um, please tell him I went here, okay? Kamsahamnida." He said and left.

I nodded. "Alright..." I said and went back inside.

"What did he want?" I said in my thoughts.

 

{Jinyoung's P.O.V}

I saw her again.. Aigoo... She's really pretty..

I sighed and looked at the picture.

"Is it really you?" I said and walked home.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

FINALLY. UPDATED. XD

Sorry if it's short... ==''

And~ there's so many ideas in my head, I want to write chapter 8 immediately but I'm too lazyyyy. ;^;

aigoo... sorry for my laziness.. *bows*

anyways~ I WONDER WHAT JINYOUNG MEANT AT THE END!? >:D

LOL. CLIFFHANGER. U MAD ? ;3

Hope you guys like dis chappie, although its short~ ;< -Jangmin ♥