I Do or I Don't?

Remember Me

The moonlight was shining on the dark sky meaning it was definitely nighttime. In one of the big expensive apartments. In the last and highest floor—inside, a handsome, manly shirtless young man had a white towel wrapped around his waist and was looking out of his balcony from the bedroom.

He took a sighed deeply and went inside. Once he entered his room—or shared bedroom, he found a young feminine beautiful man lying on the bed. He had white flawless snow skin, raven hair, and dark sparkling doe eyes.

The young man who had entered the room glanced at the beautiful man—smirking and grabbing a smaller tall to wrap around his neck. He walked towards a small coffee table with a pile of white envelopes.

He took the pile in his and hands and looked through them. “Boo, is this the mail?”

The beautiful young man looked directly at the manly man. “Yeah, I went to check the mail while you were in the shower.”

The man looking through the mail raised an eyebrow once he saw the title of one white letter that was titled: To Jung Yunho ♥ Jung Jaejoong.

“Boojae, did you see the letter written with our names on it?” The young man asked the beauty lying on the bed. The snow white skinned man stood up and walked towards the other; he wore a plain white shirt, black skinny jeans, and wore white cottony socks.

“No, I just grabbed what was in there. Didn’t notice that one.” He replied to his lover.

The manly one opened the letter and read the letter—or invitation by the information.

To Jung Yuho ♥ Jung Jaejong

Dear Jun Yunho and Jung Jaejong, ths is initatin to the cuple-to be.

Lee Min Ho and Lee (Kim) Ki Bum

Date: 2/10

Place: Love Light Plaza

Hope yo can make it to the most beutiful moments in this wold.

Thank you.

 

 

The male with the letter in his hands had his eyes widening. “Kibum as in our friend Kim Kibum?”

The beautiful man smiled at his lover’s words. “No dear, it’s actually Choi Kibum.”

“Oh right, he’s married! But to…Choi Siwon. Did they get a divor—wait! They have a child together! Our friend is married, has a child, and now two-timing?! What is Kibum THINKING????!!!!!” Yunho yelled.

Jaejoong giggled. His lover must’ve forgotten. “Should I remind you that Bummie lost part of his memory due to the car accident he was in?” Yunho turned to his lover who walked back to lie down on their bed.

He tilted his head and chuckled sarcastically. “Don’t tell me that you’re going to just lie down and not be as shocked as me?”

“Yunnie, what can I do? What do you want me to do? I’m a nurse at that hospital Bummie was hospitalized in. This isn’t my business, now is it?” Jaejoong explained.

“Okay, it’s not, but he NEEDS to know! His husband is wifeless and his child—their child is motherless! Someone needs to tell him! It’s not like his memory will wipe out right after he’s been told.” Yunho said with seriousness, throwing the letter and stomping on it as if he were throwing a tantrum.

Jaejoong sighed deeply, “Such a drama king…like Chullie." He got up and walked towards the paper and picked it up.

“Did you notice my name was spelled wrong? I mean, the invitation looks fine, but why typos? Why would his parents make our invitations—their son’s friend—so badly?” Yunho asked.

Jaejoong walked towards Yunho, “Yunnie.” He paused to lean close to his lover’s ear and whisper, “they never liked us.”

Yunho turned to look directly at his beautiful lover. “WHAT!!!????? You never told me? I sent them—we gave them  gifts and they don’t like us??!!! We were nice to them! And they don’t like us??? Why did you find this unimportant to tell me?”

“Well we weren’t there for ‘Sibum’s’ anyways Bummie wants us there. We’ll be there for…M-Minbum? Yeah, I wonder if Wonnie knows of this. Wonder what his reaction would be. I have a feeling he has no clue about this.” Jaejoong said.

“YET, Jae, YET! He’ll know soon. Either someone telling him or worse! Meeting Bummie and seeing the NEW ring.” Yunho said.

Jaejoong bust out in laughter. “Yun, calm the f**k down. Geez, it’s not like Kibum won’t find out. Someone’s going to tell him…maybe not right now, but I do think it’ll happen at just the right time—the perfect time.”

“Oh really and tell me! When is the ‘perfect’ time, my love?” Yunho asked.

Jaejoong smirked as he thought about Yunho’s question and his answer. He smiled and clapped his hands, kept them together and looked into his love’s eyes. “Maybe…at the wedding?”

 

Siwon was looking forward—nothing in particular. He was sitting down on a bench in the park. It was supposed to be his special day and he hadn’t expected celebrate his birthday like this. Even this one. He had his son…and his wife.

That’s what he wanted.

All that he wanted for this day.

He had a wish already. He didn’t need to think about it unlike others. They’d be in front of candles, think and then blow. Siwon wasn’t like that—he knew. He knew what he wanted. But why ask for that? He laughed bitterly. Thinking of how stupid it’d be to wish for that.

Wishing to have Kibum by him? Wishing to have Kibum with him now? He didn’t think it’d happen now. Even the letter in his hand told him that. One scan at the piece of paper; that’s all I took—one glance. He remembered getting this paper a week ago.

 

FLASHBACK:

 

Siwon was driving back home from work on Tuesday. Once he had entered his apartment, he realized that he wasn’t alone in there. His friends were there; most likely all of them. Two friends that he hadn’t seen in a while were also there. They all looked sad or serious.

They didn’t smile or greet him? Which was completely off. He raised an eyebrow and asked, “Yunho…Jaejoong?” He said once he realized the familiar couple.

Kangin stepped forward, “Siwon we got…something important to tell you.”

“What is it?” Siwon asked in a worried tone. They all seemed serious and not joking at all—it had to be big. Jaejoong stepped forward and held out a piece of paper to him.

Siwon looked into Jaejoong’s saddened eyes. “J-Jae, what is it?” Jaejoong looked down and whispered, “You need to read it.”

Siwon took it and looked at all of them before reading. Once he felt the fear and worry well up even more in his stomach, he read.

His eyes widened, which caused all eyes to lie on him. Suwon fell onto his knees, crying. Siwon had the strength to stand back up and dash out of his apartment. He had left everyone—all his friends confused.

He had run all the way to the Kim mansion. He had met eyes with Mr. and Mrs. Kim who had exited their home. A bodyguard had stopped him from coming near the couple. He had left being unsuccessful. As Wednesday came, then Thursday, then Friday, then Saturday, and lastly Sunday, he had tried to go back to the mansion just to fail once again.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Here he was now, in a tux, sitting on a bench in the park with Yunho’s and Jaejoong’s invitation at the in his hand. No tears fell from his eyes, but he was devastated indeed. He didn’t know what to do. He loved Kibum, but why get more confused?

It wouldn’t do anything but confuse the younger even more.

He looked up at the sky, “Why…why him? Why me? Why us out of a million of people?”

Siwon continued to look at the sky. Everyone was okay with them besides Kibum’s parents, of course. Their friends were perfectly fine. He didn’t notice someone sat beside him, “Hey Wonnie.”

He looked from the sky to the person who was now sitting beside him. It was Jaejoong—a good friend he knew he could trust.

“Shouldn’t you be with Yunho…at the ceremony?” Siwon asked as he looked down at his shoes.

“Yunho is there—waiting for me, saving me a seat I believe. I decided to see and think, why are you here?” Jaejoong said.

“I’m not going invited or not.” Siwon said.

Jaejoong smiled. “Because you’re going to see something you don’t want to see?”

“Obviously watching your lover marry someone else is a good show, right? Worth watching and being happy for?” Siwon said sarcastically and felt bad. He never liked being bitter.

“Don’t be such an a**hole to me. I know how it feels.” The latter said which surprised Siwon. What did he mean by “knowing how it feels”?

“Oh really? You’ve went through your lover losing his memory? Your one and true love not knowing who you are?” He asked with quirked eyebrows.

Jaejoong sighed deeply and shook his head. “Not as bad as you, but…the whole arranged marriage thing. My true love had almost been forced to marry that who*e, Jung Jessica.” The name of the person painted a clear picture to Siwon. He knew that name was familiar.

“Same last names? Strange.” Siwon said.

“Yeah, but they’re not related—I wished they were at that time though. Their parents had arranged their marriage ever they were young since they were good friends—they also thought it’d be a good idea to expand their company. Yunho always knew about it, but I didn’t know anything about it at all. It’s like from the beginning our relationship would just turn into a wrecked ship that’d sink deep down to the ocean. He let me figure out—him leaving to Jeju Island which meant we were over.

I couldn’t believe it one bit. Chunnie and Minnie told me where he was luckily. I felt so stupid not knowing. I almost felt like he meant to do this—as if playing with my heart. I loved him and I didn’t want to let him go so I took a plane to Jeju Island. It was raining that day, I remember every bit of it. I thought it was stupid if I went—I’d be a humiliation, but I couldn’t let him…I couldn’t let him go. Jessica and I both loved him, but he loved me. I couldn’t…I just couldn’t let him go. I had opened the church doors right after the priest had said, ‘Does anyone object?’ I shouted that…I loved Yunho and couldn’t let this happen. I told him everything.”

 

FLASHBACK

 

Jaejoong was all soak and wet. He was right in front of the two white doors that belonged to the church. He felt hesitation well up inside of him. Right when he was about to grab the handle, he thought if he regretted coming. Right now the two things that awaited him were embarrassment and Yunho.

There was a possibility that Yunho respected his parents’ wishes and went on with the marriage, or—only a fantasy it seemed—stay with him. He had no idea what his fate would end up being.

What if his fate turned about being something he hadn’t wanted? He did want Yunho back, but then again, not everything turns the way you want it to be. If Yunho was to respect his parents’ wishes and not be with him—and they’d really be over—he’d be devastated indeed. Then again, he could only fantasize for him to disagree and come with him back to Seoul.

He could only hope and wish things wouldn’t turn out bad. He could only hope, wish, and pray. This time, at this moment, he hoped God would answer his prayers.

No matter how much hope he did or didn’t have in him, he grabbed the two handles and pulled them to open the door widely. Saving his relationship was a risk that he had taken.

People stared at him. Of course, who wouldn’t male or female? He was beautiful, and strangely, he wore white and it wasn’t even his wedding. Although he wasn’t properly dressed since mud was on his shirt and jeans and he was soaking wet. He didn’t pay attention who those who stared and only looked straightforward to look at the groom—Jung Yunho, his one and only true love.

The handsome young man was dressed like a groom of course. He wore a black tux and his hair was styled neatly and he wore fancy black shoes—he looked like a handsome god.

The stares, the laughs, the gasps never stopped—it didn’t stop Jaejoong at all. He was already walking down the aisle—walking towards Yunho, the bride, and the priest. He stopped when he was only a couple of inches away from the man who he had come there for. Yunho seemed as shock as everyone else was.

“Yunho…I love you no matter what. I know why you’re doing this—making others satisfied besides yourself. You’ve never been selfish, but now you have every right to be. Money is all that matters to all of them.” His last words had made everyone gasp. Yunho’s parents had gotten mad by his comment of course.

Yunho’s mother was the first to speak, “Take this nobody away!” Yunho stared at everyone and then at the priest.

“Do you object?” The priest asked the beautiful feminine man who had nodded his head.

“Take him—” Yunho had immediately cut his Appa off.

“Please, you may speak.” He said to his lover who he had seen entered and interrupted this hell of a wedding.

“I was clueless the whole time, and when you left I thought your love for me faded away like fog. But once I found out why…those doubts erased as quick as they were written in my mind—you stilled loved me.” Jaejoong explained.

Jaejoong took Yunho’s empty hands in his and looked deeply into those brown orbs that he loved seeing. “I’ve made my choice to love and be with you, now it’s your time to choose.” Yunho stared at everyone and then looked back at the beauty who he did love.

“I didn’t tell you because I’m a coward—a fool. I should’ve been the one to tell you everything instead I left and broke something important to the both of us—our relationship.” Yunho explained.

Jaejoong placed his left hand on Yunho’s cheek and smiled brightly, “You’re my fool.”

Yunho chuckled lightly and looked towards the priest. “This wedding won’t continue on anytime soon or later.”  Mr. and Mrs. Jung stood.

Mrs. Jung looked at all of the guests and smiled, “This wedding will be postponed. It’s fine, it’ll con—”

“No! This wedding won’t EVER continue. Jaejoong and I love each other and will spend our days together—forever.” Yunho cut his mother off with seriousness in his tone.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Siwon tilted his head due to confusion. He’s never been told this story.

 Jaejoong smiled and looked at him. “Have you ever heard the phrase, ‘If you want something you got to get it yourself,’ or, ‘Follow your heart wherever on Earth it takes you’?”

Siwon nodded in reply.

“That’s what I did; I followed my heart and got what I wanted. Since I loved Yunho I went to Jeju Island to get him back. I love him.” Jaejoong said.

Siwon shut his eyes and nodded. “You love him, don’t you?” Siwon opened his eyes widely and nodded in reply.

“Well you love him. You have cared and loved him ever since. You’ve suffered watching him move away from your arms into someone else’s. You’ve protected him from confusion too damn much. For that, don’t you deserve to have all that pressure pulled from you? Or at least a reward?”

“A reward?” Siwon looked at him as if he were crazy.

Jaejoong nodded his head. “Yeah. You know him?”

“No. I can’t. He’d be even more confused.” Siwon said.

“Don’t you ever think about telling him the truth?” Siwon didn’t answer. Jaejoong placed a hand on Siwon’s shoulder, “if you want something…you got to get it yourself.”

The beautiful flawless snow skinned feminine man got up from the bench and walked away to leave Siwon in his thoughts.

Wouldn’t all of this make it harder for Kibum? But Siwon had suffered so much. Lying would be worse; luckily he hadn’t said anything was his case. Living and not knowing you’re married or have a child?

Siwon couldn’t allow that.

 

 

Kibum seemed rather nervous. He had his white tuxedo on with his hair styled. He looked amazing indeed. He should be happy like other brides would be especially since it’s his “big day” though he wasn’t at all joyous unlike his parents and Minho. He was rather unhappy, but couldn’t necessarily understand why.

All the new information in his head he had found out; it all didn’t process right. It didn’t make sense to him at all. He was still as ever confused. Everything was so confusing to him. Was he really married to Siwon? Kibum shook his head because of the confusion.

The door to the room opened and made the maids look at the door. Mrs. Lee and his mother had entered the room with smiles on their faces.

“Oh Bummie! Can you believe it? You’re getting married!” Mrs. Kim squealed in joy.

He was able to pull off a fake smile that obviously fooled the two women. “Yes, I am in joy.”

“Oh darling…” Mrs. Lee said, almost tearing up.

“It’s time!” Mrs. Kim exclaimed, cutting Mrs. Lee’s tears and words. Kibum brightened his fake smile which had his mother tearing up.

Really? Kibum thought to himself.

“It’s okay, it’s okay. Let’s going now! Everyone’s ready!!!” Mrs. Lee exclaimed with happiness.

Kibum cursed under his breath; he hadn’t figured out anything or placed the random puzzle pieces together and here he was—on his way to marry someone he wasn’t even sure he really loved.

Kibum followed the two women out of the room. He was the bouquet of chosen pink tulips that hadn’t caught his attention unlike the white roses. He took heavy long steps wishing in his head that this event would happen another time and not now.

They finally arrived where all the guests were. He was near the doors of course just waiting to go down the aisle. His was Appa was right there waiting for him with a smile and his hand extended out for him. Seeing his Appa like that made him freeze and find this disbelieving.

 

Kibum walked forward alone until he was by his soon to be husband.

 

Kibum placed his left hand on his temple and shut his eyes closed wishing the pain in his head to erase. It was once again another memory—another memory that hurt his head and soul.

Kibum thought of that specific memory as a dream. The dream looked as if his family wasn’t at all there for him or was with him. In this dream or memory, neither of his parents were walking him down the aisle that lead to the person he was about to spend his life with. But right now, it was nice knowing his Appa accepted him.

Kibum shook his head and walked towards his father to lock their arms together like a bride and her father. It looked as if they were ready to walk down, but a part of Kibum just didn’t want to move an inch, though right now it was time.

As he walked down the aisle, he looked at the corner of his eyes at the guests. He saw many of his parents’ friends and family, and many from the Lee family. He was happy to see the familiar faces belonging to his dear friends.

His Appa let go of him once they were in front of the groom and priest.

 

 

He felt it.

He knew it.

He was ready.

He knew that he was risking something.

But did people think it was worth it? No. Maybe they wouldn’t think it was worth it? Maybe he was just being selfish? But he knew what he was doing was worth it.

He was running and running until he got to his destination. He avoided the stares and whispers. Luckily he was in too good shape and was good at running that he was able to continue on. He had something important to take care of right now.

No matter what people said or did.

He’s following his heart.

He’s making his decision.

He had made it to the plaza to see Kibum. He wasn’t going to allow his wife marry someone else especially if they both knew the bride didn’t at all love this groom he was about to marry. Siwon wasn’t going to stay and watch the “newlyweds” walk out happily and be, Just Married.

He wasn’t going to watch and see the beautiful fake wedding. Just like Jaejoong, Siwon was going to do the same.

Take what belongs to him and follow his heart.

 

 

“We are brought here today in matrimony,” the priest began, “by the love and feelings between these two lovely people.”

 

Siwon ran upstairs to the destination he wanted to get to.

 

“Lee Minho, repeat after me,” the priest said as he looked towards the groom. “I, Lee Minho, promise to love, you, Kim Kibum, in sickness and health and rich or poor.”

Minho smiled brightly at the bride and repeated, “I, Lee Minho promise to love you, Kim Kibum, in sickness and health and for rich or poor.”

The priest looked towards the bride, “Kim Kibum, repeat after me,” he paused and continued on. “I, Kim Kibum, promise to love you, Lee Minho, in sickness and health and for rich or poor.”

Kibum repeated, of course, and with hesitation, “I, Kim Kibum…p-promise to love you, Lee…Lee Minho, in sickness and health and for rich or poor.”

“Do you have any vows prepared for each other?” The priest asked the couple. Kibum felt a little bad since he hadn’t prepared anything. It seemed the groom did though.

Lee Minho took a deep breath. “I, Lee Minho, will forever think and love you, Kim Kibum. I will always care about you and stay by your side willingly.” Minho earned awes from the guests.

Kibum could only nod his head and try to smile for real, but there wasn’t any happiness in him yet and he feared that there wouldn’t be anytime soon or later.

“Do you, Lee Minho, take Kim Kibum to be your wife? The one you’d love and stay by your whole life, and promise to love him till death do you apart?” the priest asked the groom.

Minho smiled even brighter and nodded his head and replied softly, “I do.”

The priest turned to face the bride, “Do you, Kim Kibum, take Lee Minho to be your husband? The one you’d love and stay by your whole life, and promise to love him till death do you apart?”

Kibum swallowed hardly, now it was his turn. “I…I…”

The sound of doors being slammed to the walls was heard. Everyone looked back to see a handsome young man at the doors while panting—which made everyone gasp.

It was Choi Siwon.

He started walking down the aisle towards the bride, groom, and priest.

“Please take him away,” Mr. Kim whispered in a security guard’s ear.

Two bodyguards came dashing towards Siwon and started pulling him away from where he was heading.

“Sh*t! Sh*t! SH*T!!!!” Yesung shouted in worry.

“Damn, this is getting good.” Heechul whispered loudly.

Yunho turned to look at his lover beside him—a smirking Jaejoong whispering, “I was right,” before taking a sip of his glass of red wine.

“I object! I object! I OBJECT! I OBJECT!!!” Siwon shouted.

“Um…we weren’t there yet, but…he may speak if he does object. We were near that part,” the priest said.

Mr. Kim groaned and because of the priest’s words the bodyguards loosened their arms and stopped what they were doing.

“I have a question for the bride,” Siwon said as he looked directly at his lover he had missed dearly.

Kibum removed his eyes from everyone else and looked at Siwon—the person he had been wondering about. “What is it?”

“Do…do you love him?” All of the eyes in the room faced Kibum which made his cheeks heat up.

“Get him out immediately!” Mrs. Kim shouted which had the bodyguards going back to what they were originally doing.

“Stop!” Everyone gasped once they heard those words coming from the bride’s mouth.

Kibum’s eyes were threatened with tears. “I…I don’t love him.”