Just Imagining?

Remember Me

Eunhae, Kyumin, and Yewook had arrived at Sibum’s apartment. Kyumin arrived a few minutes before Yewook and Eunhae though while Yewook and Eunhae entered at the same time.

Eunhyuk looked and Donghae looked excited and kept squealing every five minutes which made people send him weird looks. Ryeowook watched over Eunhyuk while Yesung listened to the others with his arm wrapped around his lover’s waist.

Siwon hadn’t seen Yewook or Eunhae for a couple of days. Ever since Eunhyuk went for the “checkup.” Siwon could tell it was obvious. Poor Hykkie, Siwon pitied Eunhyuk.

The Hanchul and Kangteuk couple had just arrived.

“YAH, Lee Donghae! Stop jumping!” Heechul complained because of how Donghae was joyful.

“Hyukkie are you for sure you’re with child? Or you gave him candy?” Ryeowook asked.

“Or agreed with naming your child after a fish in an animated movie?” Yesung asked referring to “Nemo” the movie Donghae loved. Because of the turtle boy’s words, everyone but the Eunhae couple laughed.

Siwon sat down on a chair while listening to his friends’ conversation. They knew. They knew about how he yelled at Kibum. He had told them. They had been shock and pitied the couple even more.

Leeteuk noticed the expression on the younger’s face; he was obviously thinking about Kibum. The younger was also being quiet—which always meant something especially in the tragic situation he was suffering through. He felt bad for the couple dearly. He knew the family were going through pain.

Kibum was confused.

Siwon was wifeless.

And lastly, Kiwon was motherless.

Leeteuk nudged his lover’s arm which earned him a confused look from Kangin. Kangin could immediately tell Leeteuk wanted him to talk to do something about Siwon since his lover gestured to the quiet religious man.

“Hey, are you okay?” Kangin asked looking directly at Siwon. Siwon responded by looking at the direction towards Kangin.

Kangin could see the more sadness filling in the latter’s eyes as he stared deeply into them. The religious man’s eyes were still red and puffy. Kangin figured he had cried because how he frightened Kibum. Kangin couldn’t believe how the other could go through this—he was impressed to how Siwon was taking it and hadn’t yet gave up on his wife.

“Yeah, sure. I’m perfectly fine…I just found a love poem from the man who took my place. Yeah, I’m perfectly fine—scaring my wife and child. I’m actually better than fine.” Siwon said sarcastically.

Kangin groaned and punched his friend’s right arm playfully. “You really have to be sarcastic right now?”

Siwon stood up and placed his hands on his hips. “Well don’t you all know I’m not fine? Why ask, ‘Are you fine?’ or ‘Are you okay?’ when you all know how I’m doing!” He yelled with anger.

“You’re lucky that Kiwon is with his grandparents. He would’ve wailed louder than you had yelled.” Leeteuk said with seriousness.

Kangin placed a hand on Siwon’s shoulder and sighed deeply. “We know you aren’t alright but we just want to know how you are beyond all that, you know. If you plan to commit suicide or do something stupid.”

Siwon seemed shock. “Why does everyone think I’m going to commit suicide or do something stupid?”

Kangin chuckled lightly. “Everyone isn’t perfect. Trust me—no one is.” Siwon agreed by nodding his head.

Sungmin stood up and smiled brightly at Siwon, “It’ll be okay Siwon-ah, just be patient. Bummie will come around soon!” Siwon sighed deeply hoping that the bunny man was right while the others believed him with no hesitation.

But could he wait until Kibum came around? Kibum was with his unreal family. The parents who raised him and the parents who hated Siwon and Kiwon were the people he now saw as amazing.

Not just Kibum’s parents, but the man who had stolen Siwon’s place. How could he live like this? Watching Kibum not only stay with his cruel family and being with the man he didn’t even love.

Siwon knew that Kibum knew Minho. He knew Kibum and the other had dated and his wife had only loved the man a little bit or at least tried loving him. The only thing there that was real was the care.

Siwon knew Kibum felt bad for breaking the man’s heart once he told him it was over.

But Siwon knew for sure Kibum didn’t love Minho. But maybe Kibum had fallen for the other? The piece of paper he found from Minho, the word he didn’t want to see…bride.

Minho’s bride.

Was his wife going to be Minho’s?

Siwon couldn’t believe how things turned out. How things turned out to be…ever since he met Kibum. Because of being with Kibum he was hated by his lover’s parents. Because of a misunderstanding Kibum had broken up with him. Kibum being his again and then having to leave again to finish school. Kibum being in the accident which erased all the memories he’s had with Siwon.

Everything that had happened had Siwon’s heart breaking. Why it is Siwon’s heart was continuously breaking? Why was it that his love left him?

 

 

“One more week!” Mrs. Kim squealed as she took her cup from the tray that had been left on the coffee table.

Her friend, Mrs. Lee smiled brightly and sat on the white couch with a cup in her hand. She looked at her son-in-law with more brightness in her eyes. “You know Bummie darling, I can’t wait, really. You’ll be an amazing bride—an amazing wife to Minho."

Kibum felt bitterness grab onto his heart when Mrs. Lee said “Bummie.” It had been a little different for him. It had been last week when he left his “closest” friend. Why should he feel mad? If he had. He did go into someone’s home with permission though.

Kibum still wasn’t satisfied when his parents or Minho called him “Bummie.” He was okay when his friends said it—real friends and Siwon included. Yes, he loved it when Choi Siwon said it.

Kibum was still so confused. Him having Siwon’s child and getting married to him? Also, him wearing that white shirt from Siwon’s closest?

But if he wore that shirt, got married to Siwon and had his child…it’d make it “his” closest too. Did I live with him?! Kibum asked himself in shock.

What if it was true? But then again, was Kibum going crazy or just imagining it? Kibum was left with unanswered questions that he was too scared to ask.

But he was also getting married. If he did marry Siwon, have a child, and getting married again…that’d be considered as cheating! Siwon and Minho? Would he be two-timing? Kibum smirked at the thought. He didn’t know he was so bad. Disgusted by his thoughts, he shook his head and tried thinking of much more cleaner stuff.

“You okay dear?” Mrs. Kim asked as she watched her son’s actions.

“Huh?” Kibum responded with his eyes on his mother.

“You seem like you’re daydreaming or spacing out. Oh! Let me guess, thinking about the honeymoon? Well, I’ve got everything all planned—” Kibum cut his mother off immediately.

“No Eomma! I wasn’t at all thinking about the honeymoon. I also wasn’t told there’d be one?” Kibum said with a little bit of patience in his voice.

Mrs. Kim’s mouth dropped due to her son’s outburst. She did continue speaking though. “Omo! It was supposed to be…a surprise!” Kibum cursed under his breath wondering in his head, Why does she have to be so difficult?

“Well dear, if you want here’s the whole week just for you. Doing whatever—being a fiancé is stressing.” Mrs. Kim said. Before anyone could say anything, Kibum was gone.

Kibum wasn’t thinking about heading back to his parent’s house at all. He’d be fine as ever staying at a hotel. He wouldn’t have to worry about his parents or Minho at all—or the wedding.

He continued walking on the sidewalks of Seoul. He wandered into the stores and shops. Many had called him, “Mr. Kibum,” or “Mr. Kim,” but one woman had called him, “Mr. Choi.” Kibum looked at the young woman in confusion. The words, “Mr. Choi,” made him think of one person and one thought.

At first he had thought she was calling out to someone else, which had him turning around just to see no one but him in line. He had turned back to the woman just to ask.

“M-Mr. Choi?” He asked with hope that his thoughts weren’t true.

She smiled brightly and pointed at her nametag that read: JUNG NARI. “I’m Jung Yunho’s cousin.”

Kibum raised an eyebrow—confused. He snapped his finger just like someone would do when they remembered something. “Oh, Jung Yunho! He’s married to Kim Jaejoong?” He knew those two—they were his friends. Nari had nodded in reply.

“Ah, I guess you can say I’m Mr. Kim too or soon I’ll be known as Mr. or Mrs. Lee or something since I’m getting married.” Kibum explained with a brighter smile.

Nari tilted her head—looking confused. “Aren’t you already married?” Kibum’s expression quickly turned blank.

“A-already m-married? To…who?” Kibum asked with a low voice, almost a whisper.

Nari smiled brightly—immediately changing her expression. Her eyes turned bright. “Choi Siwon.”

Kibum’s heartbeat stopped. His whole world turned upside down as he just stood frozen in place.

He wasn’t imagining things.