Youngmin... I-I like you

"You Know Nothing About Love"

"Mimi-ah!" Youngmin ran up to Hyemi at school on Monday. She was wearing a cast on her elbow.

"Good morning, Youngmin. Where's Minwoo-Oppa?" Hyemi automatically asked.

He pouted. "It's always Minwoo Minwoo Minwoo."

"Ok, sorry."

He shook his head. "It's alright. How are you feeling?"

She wiggled her casted arm. "I can't bend my elbow."

He laughed at how cute she looked. "Do you need help carrying your books?"

She looked at her empty arms, confused. "I don't have any books..."

"Oh!" Youngmin blushed, embarrassed.

~~~~~

Minwoo walked through the hallway, looking for Hyemi. There she is!, Minwoo saw her and Youngmin talking. He remembered what happened at the hospital two nights ago. He sighed and walked past them in the hallway.

~~~~~

"What's your fourth period?" Youngmin asked Hyemi.

"Basic Physic Honors." Minwoo passed by. "Minwoo-Oppa!" Hyemi called out to him. "Bye, Youngmin!"

"I wish she'd call me Youngmin-Oppa..."

~~~~~

"Minwoo-Oppa!" Hyemi ran after Minwoo.

"Don't run! You just got out of the hospital!" He scolded her.

She was taken aback. "Sorry? Why are you so cranky?"

"I'm not cranky," he smiled at her.

"Thank you for visiting me at the hospital this weekend." She bowed formally.

He laughed and held her left, uncasted hand. "How are you feeling, Mimi-ah?"

Hyemi looked at their interlocked fingers. "Much, much better!"

They walked to fourth period together.

"See, I told you she was with Minwoo," some of their classmates whispered.

"But doesn't Youngmin like her again?" Other classmates replied.

"No way. They wouldn't re-date, would they?"

"Plus, she's with Minwoo."

"He didn't even ask her out yet."

Minwoo got really irritated. "If you guys are going to gossip, can you NOT talk so loud?!"

The gossipers were frightened and scrambled to their seats.

"So irritating..." Minwoo mumbled.

Hyemi tilted her head. "Are you okay, Oppa? You seem really irritable today."

I want to know if you still have feelings for "Youngmin-" He accidently blurted out.

"Huh?"

"Never mind." Minwoo slapped his head.

Eunhae, one of their girl classmates, caught Minwoo's attention and she signaled him to meet her out side.

"I'll be right back, Mimi-ah," Minwoo followed Eunhae outside.

Hyemi took her seat and talked to Yoonjung. "Is it true?" Yoonjung asked.

"What's true?" Hyemi took out her notebook.

"That you and Youngmin are back together."

Hyemi coughed. "Did you not just see Minwoo and I walk into the classroom holding hands?!"

"So are you Minwoo's girlfriend?"

Hyemi paused. "He didn't ask me out yet... Wait. What made you think I was back with Youngmin?"

Yoonjung whispered in Hyemi's ear. "A senior girl that works at the hospital coffee shop tried to get Youngmin's number when he visited you at the hospital but he said, 'I'm sorry. I have a girlfriend.' There's a nasty rumor going around school that you two are dating again."

Out of anger, Hyemi broke her pencil in half.

"Woah, someone got strong over the weekend," Minwoo laughed as he came back into the classroom.

"Oppa!" Hyemi smiled. "What did Eunhae talk to you about?"

Minwoo shook his head. "Nothing. Just Marching Band stuff."

Hyemi eyed him suspiciously.

----- Lunch Time -----

"I'll meet you in the cafeteria, Oppa!" Hyemi walked to her locker to get her French textbook. When she got it out of her locker, she had a hard time closing it with her arm in a cast. She ended up dropping her textbook. "Argh!"

"I got it," a guy helped Hyemi pick up her book.

"Thank you."

"Hyemi-ah! What happened to you?!" Hyunseong looked at her arm. "Is it because of what I did?!"

"No. I-I fell down and fractured my elbow. It's not your fault."

"Give me." Hyunseong took Hyemi's textbook. "I'll help you get your lunch."

Hyemi followed him to the cafeteria. He cooly carried her textbook and both their lunches by himself. "Where to?"

She looked around for her friends. Seohee, Minwoo, Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Yoonjung waved her over to a cafeteria table. "Over there."

They walked over to the table. "Here you go, Hyemi, enjoy your lunch." Hyunseong placed her lunch and French textbook at the open seat in between Youngmin and Minwoo.

"Thank you, Hyunseong!" She bowed and sat down on the chair that Minwoo pulled out for her.

"See you around!" Hyunseong waved and walked to his table on the other side of the cafeteria.

"What was that about?" Seohee raised her eyebrow.

Hyemi shrugged. "I was having a hard time carrying my textbook and he helped me out."

Minwoo silently ate his lunch.

----- After school -----

"Mimi-ah, are you going to the hospital now?" Minwoo waited for Hyemi outside of her sixth period French class.

She nodded. "Follow up on my cast." She wiggled her arm.

"I'll go wtih you," Minwoo grabbed Hyemi's bag and held her hand.

She blushed. "But don't you have Marching Band practice today?"

He just smiled and they walked to the bus stop.

It was traffic on their way to the hospital and Hyemi kept on yawning. "You tired?"

She rubbed her eye. "I think it's the pain medications I took earlier."

Minwoo patted his shoulder. "I'll wake you up when we get there."

Hyemi yawned again. She hugged Minwoo's arm and rested her head on his shoulders. He pressed his cheek onto her head.

Mimi-ah, I love you, Minwoo rehearsed in his head. Will you go out with me? No, not that. Do you love me as much as I love you? ... What if she says no? Umm... Would you be my girlfriend? Eh eh eh~? Yeah, that one sounds better.

"Youngminnie..." Hyemi mumbled.

"Mimi-ah? Are you awake?" He waved his hands infront of her face.

Hyemi sighed, "Youngmin... I-I like you." Minwoo widened his eyes and looked at Hyemi.

"What the?" He thought out loud.

Hyemi slowly woke up from her dream about Youngmin. Ever since Minwoo and her became a 'thing', she's been replaying her memories of Youngmin in her sleep to find out what she did wrong. So she wouldn't make the same mistake again and Minwoo and her can last forever. The memory she was just replaying was when she confessed to him. Youngmin told everyone that he liked Hyemi (back in 8th grade) but didn't tell her himself. So Hyemi decided to be the first to confess. Youngmin was so cocky that Hyemi asked him out that he took advantage of her and cheated. Shaking that sad realization away, she asked Minwoo, "Are we at the hospital yet?"

Minwoo was so mad that couldn't look at Hyemi. He just stared out the window. "We'll be there soon. I can't stay with you for your check up. I'll just drop you off at the hospital and then I have to go to Marching Band."

She nodded. "Thank you, Oppa."

He scowled out the window. How can you call me Oppa when you like Youngmin?, Minwoo thought.

 

--------------------------------------------------

No school today :D

Haha, anyways, please continue to support, comment, and subscribe! :O

I appreciate all of your comments :)

I'll try my best to put up another chapter today.

~ Kii-chan <3