My Princess

"You Know Nothing About Love"

I trust you, Hyemi thought as she closed her eyes.

Is she letting me kiss her? Hyunseong asked himself. Not letting a chance get away he slowly leaned in.

Hyemi-ah, does this mean you accept me?, he thought as his lips came in contact with her cheek.

Hyemi quickly opened her eyes in shock. "Hyunseong-ah... I was letting you kiss me."

"I did kiss you," he said innocently.

"I meant on the lips..."

He looked into her eyes. "I don't want to take advantage of you."

"Oh," she looked back at the fountain.

Hyunseong started to panic. "It's not like that. I mean, I want to kiss you. You look really beautiful tonight and I'm happy that you agreed to go on a date with me. I want to kiss you but." He scratched his head nervously.

Hyemi tilted her head, trying to figure out what he was trying to say.

"But, it's not the right time." He pointed at her heart. "I don't want to kiss you when I'm sharing it with another boy."

She placed her hand over her heart. He's talking about Minwoo..., Hyemi thought. Hyunseong-ah, I want to like you. Can't I like you? Minwoo's in the past, isn't he? You've done so much for me already... But Minwoo...

She sighed.

He looked at her, concerned. Aw, dang, did I say something I shouldn't have said?, Hyunseong cursed in his head. "It's already 8, I should take you home now." He turned off the fountain lights before they walked into the hotel.

It was silent as they walked through the five star hotel the restaurant was located in.

Man, is Hyemi-ah mad at me? Should I talk to her? What should I say? "Hy-" Hyunseong started.

"Hyunseong-ah, do you like me?" Hyemi blurted out.

Hyunseong blinked. "Of course I do, Hyemi-ah."

She stopped in the middle of lobby. Bell boys and guests were too busy going about their own business to pay attention to them. "I mean, as more than a friend."

He swallowed hard, making his Adam's apple bob up and down. "W-why do you ask?"

"I was just curious."

"Well, I guess you could say that I do-"

"Hyunseong-ah... Is it not ok to have two people in your heart?"

See what you did to her!, He scolded himself. "It's alright for you to love two people. But it's not fair for them, don't you think?"

She nodded. "How do I... Forget one of them?"

He blinked. "It depends... Which one do you want to forget?"

"The one that's not by my side, right at this moment." She smiled up at him.

He couldn't help but smile. "Well, it depends on your determination. It'll be hard to get rid of your feelings." He slowly held her hand. "But it's not impossible."

"Will you help me? Forget him?"

He squeezed her hand. "If you let me."

She smiled and hugged his arm as they walked into the parking lot.

For the ride home, Hyemi kept looking through his iPod which was linked to the stereo in his car. She played the song, "O.K" by B1A4.

"Are you a Bana fan?" He smiled but didn't take his eyes off of the road.

"Yes!" She started humming to the song.

Hyunseong started singing. "O.K. Girl, neoaegeman, yes man. Mweodeuji da haejulge~"

Hyemi stared at him, in awe.

"Do I have something on my face?" Hyunseong worriedly patted his face while keeping one hand on the wheel.

"No," she quietly said. "You have a beautiful voice."

"Thanks." He blushed.

"Keep singing, please."

He smiled. "Anything for my Princess."

Hyemi blushed.

----- At Hyemi's house -----

"Minwoo! Get over here! A car's pulling into the driveway!" Youngmin whispered to Minwoo. Minwoo joined Youngmin behind the trashcan. "Get your own trashcan to hide behind!"

"Fine, fine," Minwoo moved over to the trashcan next to Youngmin's. "They took a long time, didn't they?"

"It's only 8:30." Youngmin pointed out. "Now, shut up."

They watched as Hyunseong parked the car and got out to open the door for Hyemi.

"Sheesh, she has hands, doesn't she? She should open her own door." Minwoo punched Youngmin to shut him up.

~~~~~

"I had a great time today," Hyemi said as they walked to her front door.

"Me, too," Hyunseong agreed.

They stopped infront of her door. Hyemi just stood there facing Hyunseong and played nervously with her hair. Hyunseong rubbed his arms.

"I-" They said at the same time.

They laughed. "You go first," Hyemi suggested.

"Umm. About earlier." Hyunseong rubbed his neck. "Did you mean it? Do you really want to forget... About Minwoo?"

Hyemi bit her lip and nodded.

"Well, then. I guess I should say it now." He held her hands. "Hyemi-ah, I really like you."

She blushed. "Really?" He nodded. "I really like you, too."

"And I'll wait for you." He let go of her hands.

"What do you mean?" She asked, disappointed.

He pointed at her heart. "I'll wait until the day that I'm the only one in there. I'll wait a hundred years, if that's what it takes."

A huge smile took over both of their faces.

"Good night," Hyunseong turned to leave.

"Wait!" She called out and he walked back to her.

~~~~~

"I can't see them from this trashcan," Minwoo complained.

"Too bad," Youngmin stuck his tongue out.

"What are they doing?"

"They're just talking."

"Can I see? Can I see?"

"Here, trade trashcans."

Minwoo gasped. "Mimi-ah..."

"What happened, Minwoo?"

"They're not talking, anymore..."

"Why? Did he finally leave? But he's not in his car..."

Minwoo started crying.

"What the hell is happening? Give me back my trashcan!" Youngmin reclaimed his spot and looked at Hyunseong and Hyemi. ". Minwoo, we lost to the Junior class president."

~~~~~

"Wait!" Hyemi called out and Hyunseong walked back up to her. She shyly wrapped her arms around his neck.

Hyunseong jumped at her sudden move. He hesitantly placed his hands on her hips. "A-are you sure?"

I really like you, Hyunseong-ah. You make me happy. You make me feel like... A princess, Hyemi thought as she nodded.

Hyemi moved slightly forward and Hyunseong closed the remaining distance between them.

Dang, Hyemi-ah, Hyunseong thought. You just made me the happiest guy alive.

Come to think of it, Hyemi thought. I never really had a proper kiss... She smiled as Hyunseong pulled her closer, deepening the kiss.

~~~~~

"Minwoo, we should go," Youngmin sniffled.

"Ok," they got up and walked away, crying.

"I'm sorry for calling you a cocky bastard," Minwoo wiped his tears.

"And I'm sorry I wanted to ruin that pretty face of yours," Youngmin hugged Minwoo.

~~~~~

"Blood?" Hyemi said into Hyunseong's lips. She pulled away and wiped the blood off of her lips. "Ah! Hyunseong-ah! Your lip!"

Hyunseong touched the bloody cut from when Youngmin punched him earlier that day.

"Let's go inside," Hyemi dragged Hyunseong into her house. She led him to the sofa before she ran to the bathroom to get the first aid kit.

Hyunseong pinched his lip to keep it from bleeding as he looked around. So this is how her house looks like, he said as he got up and looked at a cabinet full of pictures. There was an album labeled 'Middle School photos' so he pulled it out and brought it back with him onto the couch. He flipped through Hyemi's middle school memories. He found a picture where a girl was trying to avoid getting her picture taken by hiding behind a dark haired boy. "So this is what Youngmin looked like with black hair."

"Youngmin?" Hyemi walked in with the first aid kit. "He would look good with any hair color, don't you think?"

"If he were a chick, I'd date him."

Hyemi cracked up. "Let's take care of that cut." She squeezed a bottle of ointment onto a tissue and gently pressed it onto Hyunseong's lips. She blushed when she remembered that she was kissing those very lips a few minutes ago.

"Why are you blushing?" Hyunseong smiled.

She shook her head and wiped the remaining ointment off. "Do you want a bandaid on it?" She showed him a small bandaid from the First Aid Kit.

He nodded like a little kid.

She laughed and carefully placed it on. "So what exactly did you do to make your lip bleed?"

"To be honest. Youngmin punched me."

Hyemi gasped. "Why would he punch you?"

Hyunseong started punching the air. "He was about to beat up Minwoo so I stopped them."

"Minwoo and Youngmin were fighting?"

He nodded. "Over you."

Hyemi scowled and looked down.

"But don't worry, they won't fight anymore."

"How are you so sure?"

Hyunseong leaned into Hyemi's face, centimeters away from kissing her again. "Because you're mine now. They have no reason to fight each other."

She blushed.

"Aw, my Princess is blushing." He pinched her cheeks.

"Princes don't pinch Princess's cheeks like this," she playfully slapped his hand away.

"You want to know what Princes do to Princesses?" He put his arm around her shoulders and looked into her eyes.

"I think I know," they leaned in and kissed. If felt weird since there was a bandaid on Hyunseong's lip, but that didn't stop them.

 

-------------------------------------------------

Haha, I know some of you are mad at me for making Hyemi fall in love with Hyunseong ><"

But I didn't want this story to be so predictable with two boys fighting over one girl

... So I added a third boy :3

Shall I make it four? Just joking! xP

Anyways, the story's not over yet, so don't think it's the end!

Please subscribe, comment, and support!

~ Kii-chan <3