Will You Be Mines Forever?

"You Know Nothing About Love"

"Weren't you listening to his speech? He's leaving for America tomorrow morning. You won't see him ever again."

"W-what?" Hyemi just couldn't handle the thought of not seeing Hyunseong ever again. She ran around the field with disappearing seniors and found Tawny. "Tawny, Tawny! Have you seen Hyunseong?"

"Hi, Hyemi." Tawny smiled. "He just left." She pointed at the crowd of seniors making their way to the gym. "He's right there."

"Hyunseong!" Hyemi screamed at the top of her lungs but he didn't hear her. "Hyunseong." She fell on the ground, crying.

"Mimi-ah!" Minwoo pulled her up from the ground. "Don't cry! We'll see him again."

"When? He said he's never going to come back. He's moving to America. And I'm never going to properly thank him. I can't even wish him the best." She cried in Minwoo's arms.

"His flight leaves at 5a.m." Tawny told Hyemi.

"What?" Hyemi wiped her tears.

"I just texted my brother, Hyunseong's best friend, and Oppa said that he's sending Hyunseong off tomorrow morning at 5a.m." Tawny hugged Hyemi. "You can come if you want. We can pick you up and we'll all send Hyunseong off together."

"Really?" Hyemi hugged Tawny back. "Thank you. Are you coming, too, Minwoo?"

"Hm? Yeah, if that's alright with you guys." Minwoo scratched the back of his neck.

"No problem at all." Tawny smiled. "Where do you live? We'll pick you up, too."

"Oh, um, I think I'll sleepover at Mimi-ah's house so you don't have to make two stops." He peeked at Hyemi. "Can I sleep over tonight?"

Hyemi blushed, "I-I guess that's alright. So Tawny's brother can just pick us up at one time... But you're sleeping in Donghyun's room!"

Minwoo chuckled. "Of course."

Tawny smirked. "Don't do anything stupid tonight."

"What did you say?!" Hyemi and Minwoo blushed. "We wouldn't do anything like that!"

"I'm just joking!" Tawny laughed. "I'll see you guys tomorrow morning." She waved as she walked away.

"Should we go to my house now? It's already 8pm." Hyemi turned to look at Minwoo who was smiling and still blushing. "What are you thinking about? It better not be something erted!"

"I'm not thinking about anything..."

"ert."

----- Hyemi's house -----

"I'm going to go get some clothes from Oppa's closet. It's only 8:30 and he's already sleeping." Hyemi laughed as she went upstairs.

Minwoo looked at the wall of childhood pictures. "So cute." He laughed at the pictures of Hyemi and Donghyun as kids. He picked up the photo album labeled 'Middle School photos' and brought it with him to the couch. Most of the pictures were of him and Hyemi and he smiled at every one of them. Towards the back were pictures of Hyemi and Seohee in ballet outfits from eight years ago. "Even cuter." Then came the pictures of Hyemi holding awards for 'Best Dancer: Senior level'. She was surrounded by her fellow dancers who were about 16 and 17 years while Hyemi was only 9. "My girl is amazing."

"Your girl?" Hyemi sat next to Minwoo on the couch.

Minwoo quickly kissed her on the cheeks. "You're my girl. And you're amazing."

"No, I'm not." She blushed.

He held up the picture of her awards. "How can you say this is not amazing?"

"I just loved to dance, that's all." She shrugged, put the album back and placed Donghyun's pajamas on Minwoo's lap. "These were the only ones I could find, sorry."

Minwoo laughed. "You just want to see me in pink bunny pajamas, don't you?"

Hyemi stuck her tongue out. "Maybe. I'm going to change up stairs. I'll come back down when I'm done and we can watch a movie or something."

"Wait." He grabbed her wrist. "Can I see you room?"

"But it's messy."

He pouted.

She pinched his cheeks and held his hand as they went upstairs. "It's really pink." Minwoo commented on the pink walls and drawers.

"I like pink." She searched in her closet for some clothes. "I'm going to change in my bathroom. You can change over here."

"Um," Minwoo blushed. "Want to change together?"

Hyemi laughed. "I'm going to have to say no." She went into the bathroom and closed the door. He looked around for a few minutes before he changed into the pink pajamas. Hyemi opened the door suddenly while he was still changing. "Omo!" She quickly closed the door. "Hurry up!"

"I'm done," Minwoo lied, his shirt still off. He's been working out and he had abs to be proud of. He ran over to the bathroom door and hugged Hyemi as soon as she came out. "Liar." She closed her eyes and pulled away from Minwoo. He lost balance and they fell onto her bed. "Miwoo!" Hyemi was angry as she got off of him. "If I knew you were going to act like this, I wouldn't have let you come over!"

"I'm sorry." He put on the pink bunny shirt. "I just wanted to show you my abs."

Hyemi softened at the sad Minwoo. "Abs? Did you hold a grudge over that one time at FrogoYogo? When I said that you didn't have abs?"

He cutely nodded.

"Well, I have a surprise for you." Hyemi ped her jacket and revealed a pink bunny shirt. "I felt bad for making you wear those pajamas so I'm wearing the matching shirt."

Minwoo smiled and laid on Hyemi's bed. "What movies do you have?"

Hyemi pulled out a long list of movies from her drawer and laid down next to him. "Choose one."

"Hm..." He examined the list. "Beauty and the Beast."

"Beauty and the Beast? I didn't know you liked Disney animations. "We have action movies, too, you know."

He shook his head. "I know it's your favorite movie."

Hyemi put the disk into the DVD player and gazed up at the flat screen television in her room. She got back into bed and snuggled next to Minwoo. After an hour, she fell asleep.

"I love the cute little teacup." Minwoo squeeled. Hyemi placed her head on his chest, fast asleep. "Omo... What do I do? Should I leave?" He tried to slowly get out of bed but Hyemi wrapped her arms around his waist, pinning him down. "Minwoo-Oppa..." He blushed. "Oh no, Mimi-ah's going to be mad at me in the morning..." He smirked. "Your fault for falling asleep." He turned off the television and pulled the blanket over them. "Good night, love." He sweetly kissed her forehead.

----- 4a.m. -----

*Wake up Wake up Wake up* Hyemi's alarm clock rang. Hyemi lazily turned and slapped the alarm off. "So tired..." Something moved on her bed. Eyes still closed, she felt the figure next to her. A head... Arms... Abs... "Oh!" She sat up quickly. "Minwoo! What are you doing in my bed?"

"Too loud. Go back to sleep." Minwoo pulled the blanket onto of him.

Hyemi was about to yell at him again until she noticed how young Minwoo looked when he was a sleep. "He's adorable." She took a picture of him with her phone.

----- 4:50a.m. -----

"Thank you for bringing us along, Tawny's brother." Hyemi bowed at Thomas as they walked past the automatic airport doors.

"No problem. Tawny talks about you often. She really idolizes you." Thomas complemented her. "I'm surprised that we haven't formally met even though we went to the same school for two years. Considering you were Hyunseong-hyun's first girlfriend."

Hyemi laughed nervously. "Yeah. So you're going to be a Senior next year, right?" She asked, trying to change the topic.

"Yep. I'm actually supposed to graduate this year with Hyung but I got held back a grade when Tawny and I moved from America."

"You're from America?" Hyemi awed. "That would explain your names..."

"Yeah." Thomas fixed his hair.

Tawny noticed that her brother was suddenly nervous. "Are you okay, Oppa?"

"Huh?" Thomas quickly looked at Hyemi. "I'm fine. I just - Hyemi, you're really pretty."

Hyemi blinked. "Thank you.

Minwoo clenched his teeth and placed his arm around Hyemi's shoulder. "Don't even think about it. She's mine."

Before Thomas could say anything, his phone rang. "Hello? Hyung!... No wait, I just got into the airport... Don't go yet. I brought some people with me. Just five more minutes... Okay, see you soon." Thomas ended the call. "We better hurry."

After six minutes of searching for the gate, Minwoo went up to the help center. "Excuse me, where's Gate 35?"

"Down that hall and to your left."

"Thank you." They dashed down the hallway. They finally spotted Hyunseong. He was sitting on a waiting chair until a flight stewardess walked up to him. He nodded and took out his phone.

Thomas's phone rang. "No, wait, Hyung, I can see you. Just wait there." Thomas pushed Hyemi forward. "Go, Hyemi! The flight stewardess is making his board the plane.

Hyemi dashed to gate 35 just as Hyunseong was walking up the boarding bridge. "Hyunseong!"

"I'm sorry, miss, but I can't let you go on the plane without a ticket." The flight stewardess blocked Hyemi.

"But I need to see someone. Hyunseong! It's me, Hyemi! Hyunseong!"

Hyunseong turned around and jogged back to the waiting area. He was wide eyed. Hyemi was trying to catch her breath. For a minute, they just stared at each other.

"Hey," Hyunseong broke the silence.

"Hey, my a**." Hyemi hugged him and started crying. "I went to graduation. Why didn't you tell me the truth? I would've understood. Why did you have to lie?"

Hyunseong hugged her back. "I'm sorry. It was the only thing I could think of."

Minwoo, Tawny, and Thomas finally caught up to them. "I'll wait for you."

Hyunseong made eye contact with Minwoo. Minwoo shook his head and took a seat on the waiting room chairs, head in his hands. "Huh?"

"I'll wait for you to come back. I know you said you'll never come back to Korea. But I know you will. I know you'll come back for me. You will, won't you?" Hyemi hugged him tighter.

Hyunseong sighed and pulled her away. "I meant it when I said that I'm never coming back. I've already decided."

"Then what about me?" Hyemi looked up at him.

He smiled at her. "Just live your life to the fullest. you were happy before you met me and you'll be happy even after I leave."

"No, I won't."

"Yes, you will." He said forcefully. "There's someone out there who will make sure you're happy."

She shook her head and closed her eyes. "Stop being stubborn." He turned her around. "Just open your eyes." She did as he said and saw Minwoo sitting with his head in his hands. Minwoo looked up and saw Hyemi staring at him. He gave her a big smile. Hyemi gasped when he heart started beating like crazy.

Hyunseong laughed, a mixture of sadness and joy. "Minwoo can't take his eyes off of you. He's been waiting patiently for you for a while now. Be happy with him. When you love someone, don't let them go. Ever. Promise me that?"

Hyemi tiptoed to kiss Hyunseong on the cheek. "Thank you. Thank you for everything. For loving me, for being a great friend, for everything." Hyemi gave him the smile he fell in love with.

Hyunseong swallowed hard. "I'm glad I got to see you smile before I left." His heart started breaking as he held back his tears. "I will always love you..." He whispered before he called Minwoo, Tawny, and Thomas over to them. "Thank you for coming to send me off. You all are the best."

"At least promise to answer my calls, Hyung." Thomas started crying.

Hyunseong patted Thomas's shoulder. "Of course. Farewell."

"Bye, Hyunseong! Good luck in college! We'll miss you!" They all screamed through their tears as he walked up the boarding bridge.

"I love you guys!" Hyunseong made a heart with his arms and waved for the last time.

Thomas turned to them with red puffy eyes. "They grow up so fast."

----- 9 hours later; After the last day of school; Hyemi's house -----

"I can't believe we still went to school even after going to the airport at 5 in the morning." Minwoo plopped down on Hyemi's bed. "We're juniors now."

"We're Super Juniors." Hyemi pushed Minwoo off of her bed.

"Ow!" He straightened up his uniform and started dancing to Super Junior's Mr. Simple. "Hey! I'm Mr. Simple. Because I naughty naughty. Do do do do do do~"

Hyemi laughed so hard that she fell of off her bed with a loud thud.

"Dongsaeng! Are you okay?" Donghyun ran in with messy hair and rainbow boxers.

"Hyung!" Minwoo covered his eyes.

"Minwoo-ah! What are you doing here so early in the morning?" Donghyun grabbed Hyemi's pillow and covered his private part.

"It's already 2pm, Oppa. And we went to the airport this morning to send Hyunseong off." Hyemi said.

"You went to the airport this morning?" Donghyun nodded. "As long as Minwoo was with you. Oh! Minwoo-ah! The paper work's all done. Do you want to go to the shop now?"

"Paper work? Shop?" Hyemi looked from Donghyun to Minwoo.

"You didn't tell her yet?" Donghyun asked Minwoo.

Minwoo winked at Hyemi. "I wanted to keep it a secret. Can you drive us now?" He pointed at Donghyun's boxers. "After you change."

They got into Donghyun's car and drove down the streets. "Wait," Hyemi looked out of the window. "Isn't this the route to FrogoYogo? Didn't they close down two days ago?"

Minwoo ignored her question."Mimi-ah, if you could rename a frozen yogurt store, what would you rename it to?"

Curious, Hyemi answered. "It'd probably rename it to NomNomYo. Where you can create happiness in a cup."

Donghyun parked infront of the closed down FrogoYogo. "Hello, thank you for coming today. Do you have the contract?" The owner, Mr. Lee, greeted them as they came out of the car. Donghyun handed him the paperwork. Mr. Lee turned to Minwoo, "Mr, No, did you think of a new company name?"

"Yes, sir. The new frozen yogurt place will be called 'NomNomYo'." He turned to Hyemi. "Where you can create happiness in a cup."

Hyemi widened her eyes. "M-Minwoo?"

Minwoo signaled Donghyun to leave them alone. "Mr. Lee, shall we go inside and talk about renovations for 'NomNomYo'?"

When they left, Minwoo held Hyemi's hands. "Mimi-ah, will you be my co-owner for our new shop?"

Hyemi nodded. "I can't believe you bought this place."

"You know that my parents own several businesses." Minwoo shrugged. It's always been a dream of mine to run my own business. I'm just happy that I get to do it with the girl I love. Oh!" Minwoo fumbled around in his pocket. "Close your eyes, please." He pulled out the Hello Kitty diamond necklace he bought for Hyemi last year - he kept it in his pocket the entire year. "Mimi-ah, will you be my girlfriend?" He latched the necklace around her neck. "Will you be mines forever?"

 

--------------------------------------------------

As promised, MERRY CHRISTMAS (EVE)!!!

Part 1 of your present <3

~ Kii-chan <3