x。make up

「 under the moonlight ☾」seulgi drabble requests
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

pairing: seulgi x kai ; couple life au

music: hurt - exo

word count: 980

 

“He’s being such a...such a…”

 

“?” Sehun piped in as she feverishly nodded in return.

 

“Yeah, that!” Seulgi sighed as she downed another shot of beer. Her cheeks were tomato red; she never did handle alcohol very well. Sehun just shook his head at his best friend as he leaned against the bar counter next to the red-faced girl.

 

“You know, he probably didn’t mean it,” Sehun added as she faced him with a scowl on her face.

 

“Don’t take his side!”

 

“Oh, come on, Seul. Couples fight all the time,” he reassured her. Sehun had been very surprised when Seulgi called him an hour before midnight to drink with her. She was never the type to go out to a bar (or swear; she was just so pure sometimes).

 

“Yeah, but Jongin and I aren’t that kind of couple,” her fingers were tracing the rim of the shot glass. Her eyes cast a faraway look, and Sehun just wanted to stick Seulgi and Jongin in a room until they worked it out. That’s the thing about the Seulgi-Jongin couple. They were both dense and clueless sometimes.

 

“Okay, what did you guys fight about anyway?”

 

“Well, it started when his parents came over. His mom just started talking bad about the things I did, and he didn’t even defend me! He just sat there like a log while I had to brace all her criticism by myself. After they left, he even agreed with his mom on some of the things she said,” Seulgi let some tears slip off her face which she quickly wiped off. Sehun comforted her by patting on her back lightly.

 

“You guys just need to kiss and make up. It’ll be alright. It’s not something to be worth fighting for,” Sehun offered some of his wise advice. She looked at him with the facial expression of a puppy after waking up.

 

“KIss and make up? How do I do that?” Seulgi sniffled as she finished the rest of the shot of beer.

 

“I don’t know...what could make Jongin stop being angry at you?” Sehun asked, trying to make her brainstorm some ideas.

 

“Um...playing with Monggu, cuddling, and-- I know!” Seulgi suddenly shot up, a grin forming on her face as she hopped off the stool. Because of the alcohol in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter