x。irresistible

「 under the moonlight ☾」seulgi drabble requests
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

pairing: seulgi x seungyoon

music: color ring - winner

word count: 870

 

Kang Seungyoon was at his seat on the far left side of the room, fiddling with his pencil and staring at his empty notebook. He badly needed inspiration but had hit a slump. He started staring at various things in the classroom.

 

Stapler? Nah. Globe? Nope. Eraser? Um, no.

 

He was at a loss. The school musical was coming up which happens to be a huge deal. Their school had always been praised for their performances, and Seungyoon had finally convinced the music teacher and the directors to let him compose a few songs. He had finished two so far, but this last one…

 

It needed to be an innocent love song. And that’s the problem.

 

Seungyoon had zero experience with love. He had never dated, nor did he have admirers. Love was nonexistient in his life.

 

The stressed-out boy sighed and looked up towards the door to see a bunch of his classmates file in. Among them was his seatmate, Kang Seulgi. Since they had the same last name (and their names started with S’s, too), they were often paired together (the seats were assigned in alphabetical order).

 

Seulgi was chatting with a friend, her smile brightening up the room. Her eyes formed small crescents, and the sound of her laughter was adorable. She waved to several other classmates before making her way to her seat besides Seungyoon. He simply greeted her with a nod of his head as she happily took out her school supplies.

 

It would be a lie if Seungyoon didn’t think Seulgi was attractive. She was the prettiest girl in the class in his opinion, and she was very nice, too, but Seungyoon knew they weren’t meant to be. She was too good for him, and Seungyoon couldn’t lose focus of his studies. He needed to succeed and try his best to get into a music school. A girl would just blur his vision and make him unsure of his priorities.

 

“Good morning, Seungyoon. How are you?” Her sweet voice entered his ears, snapping him from his thoughts. He rubbed the back of his nape before answering.

 

“Fine, and you?’

 

“I’m doing great, thanks for asking.”

 

Yup. She’s too nice for this world.

 

Seungyoon was at the rooftop during lunch, staring down at the campus as he tapped his pencil against his still empty notebook. He finally concluded in finding a muse, but wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter