x。hate(r)

「 under the moonlight ☾」seulgi drabble requests
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

pairing: seulgi x jb ; hate!jb au

song: let’s not fall in love - big bang

word count: 927

 

The thing about GOT7, at least to Seulgi, was that they were great. Talented. Catchy. But there was one thing she didn’t like about them. Or, rather, someone.

 

His name was JB, and she disliked him strongly. She could still remember the day her feelings of hatred grew. It was backstage for one of their music shows. She was walking back from the bathroom to Red Velvet’s waiting room when she saw a glimpse of GOT7 in theirs, the door wide open. She clearly saw JB, the small-eyed, poodle-haired, stick figure of a leader mocking Red Velvet’s song and performance. He was dancing their song ‘Dumb Dumb’ rather, well, like a dumb dumb. He was laughing, and his words made Seulgi freeze.

 

“This is the stupidest song I’ve ever heard. Who creates this kind of junk?”

 

From that day on, Seulgi hated his guts. She even contemplated printing a picture of his face, taping it to her dartboard, and throwing scissors at it. But that would raise a lot of questions from the members as well as the mental institution, so she decided against it.

 

She understands constructive criticism. She wasn’t a girl who couldn’t take a hint. But what JB said was straight out bashing. She did not and will not tolerate such behavior from anyone, even if it is from a GOT7 member.

 

“Umm, unnie, why are you growling at GOT7?” Joy, who was passing by the living room, asked seeing Seulgi on the floor watching the music show broadcast of GOT7’s comeback.

 

“Huh? I wasn’t...I wasn’t growling. Must be my stomach,” Seulgi tried to convince the taller girl who shrugged and walked back to her room. Seulgi sighed in relief and stuck her tongue out when she saw JB appear. Ugh, darn him and his good footwork skills. She wished he would trip and fall.

 

Seeing him on TV made her even more upset. Look at him, trying to be so innocent. If only people knew what an ugly personality you have!

 

She decided to go to a nearby cafe because lattes always calmed her down. To her dismay, GOT7’s song was on, and it had to be JB’s part right when she walked in. Secretly going to the back of the cafe after she ordered, she was scrolling through social media sites when someone knocked into her shoulder, causing her to drop her phone on the table.

 

“I’m so sorry, are you okay?” The person apologized, makin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter