x。clubbing

「 under the moonlight ☾」seulgi drabble requests
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

paring: seulgi x sehun ; club au

music: fun boys - bts

word count: 883

 

“Why are we at a club?” Seulgi shot Sehun a the--is-this look. He just smiled at her innocently as he placed his hands on her shoulders, pushing her through the front doors.

 

“We’re going to have fun!” Sehun announced as the loud music vibrated throughout the room. It was crowded with people; you couldn’t walk through without touching someone.

 

“Sehun, you know this isn’t my scene. Can we just--”

 

Sehun cut her off by placing his finger on . He gave her an amused grin as he pulled her to a more secluded spot (which was nearly impossible; Seulgi was already starting to sweat in her jean shorts and t-shirt).

 

“I know you’ve been stressed lately, so as your best friend, I wanted to take you out to do something fun,” Sehun had to yell throughout the noise. Seulgi just rolled her eyes.

 

“That’s very nice of you, but a club is not my thing,” Seulgi said firmly. The place was starting to get her nauseous. It smelled like sweat, alcohol, and...? It disgusted her. What joy could a person get by dancing with strangers intimately while drinking? Seulgi was never a party girl, she was more of a stay-home-and-watch-TV girl and Sehun knew that. She still wondered why he brought her here.

 

“Come on, let’s dance,” Sehun held onto her hands and tried to drag her. Seulgi stayed rooted to the ground, a eminent pout on her face as she shook her head.

 

“What if someone, I don’t know, tries to feel me up when I’m dancing?” The girl whined and whined. Seulgi was as stubborn as ever. Sehun sighed, exasperated. There’s really no way with this girl.

 

“No one will feel you up, trust me,” Sehun reassured her.

 

She cocked an eyebrow at him, “Is that an insult or a compliment?”

 

“Uhh...both?” The lanky boy snickered as his friend rolled her eyes.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter