x。library

「 under the moonlight ☾」seulgi drabble requests
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

pairing: sehun x seulgi x kai ; high school au

music: story - kara

word count: 838

 

 

Maybe Seulgi should be charged with stalking. But then again, it’s not her fault that she finds Kim Jongin so attractive. And an innocent peek through the bookshelves shouldn’t issue her a restraining order, right?

 

The brunette sighs as she pretends to look for a book while occasionally glancing through the shelves to see that Jongin was working on homework. She thanked the lords for putting them in the same study hall. She hardly ever saw him because they were (unfortunately) not placed in the same classes last year. At least she was able to treasure this time with him even though it technically wasn’t a class. And Seulgi had to admit she had a sort of unhealthy obsession with him (and his face).

 

Seulgi could count all the conversations that she ever had with Jongin with one hand (three, to be specific). If only she had the courage to go up and start a conversation, her love life would be so much easier. Sadly, she wasn’t that type of girl. She didn’t speak unless spoken to, and there was no way she could talk normally in front of Kim Jongin. She’d probably end up flustered and red, like she always did.

 

Seeing that the librarian was giving her a weird look, Seulgi grabbed a book and went back to her seat. She slumped in her chair as she groaned out loud. Her friend, Sehun, raised an eyebrow at her as he took out one of his ear buds.

 

“What’s wrong with you?” Sehun asked curiously, picking up the book she had dropped on the table. “I didn’t know you liked learning about the history of the vikings.”

 

Seulgi rolled her eyes, “I don’t. The librarian was giving me weird looks.”

 

Sehun seemed to understand the situation, “Oh. You were spying on Kim Jongin again, weren’t you?”

 

“I wouldn’t say spying. More like…”

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter