x。smtown concert

「 under the moonlight ☾」seulgi drabble requests
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

pairing: seulgi x kai ; backstage after smtown

music: angel with a shotgun - the cab

word count: 1135

 

"You are in so much trouble, Kim Jongin,“ the duo troublemakers, Joy and Yeri, sing songed as they passed by him.

 

Jongin, sort of offended that the two were speaking informally to him, was too preoccupied about why he was in trouble.

 

"What do you mean? Where's Seulgi?" Jongin questioned the two mini-Satans before they could run off and cause mayhem.

 

"With Irene in the SM Rookies dressing room," Yeri giggled as she linked arms with Joy and skipped away to talk to the Super Junior members.

 

Jongin sighed as he turned the corner, standing in front of the SM Rookies dressing room door. Luckily, there was a mirror on the wall, so Jongin could at least make sure he looked presentable and not too sweaty before he walked in.

 

Knocking on the door before he opened it, he was soon flooded with a bunch of rookies greeting him with bows. Jisung, his favorite SM Rookie, was nearby, and Jongin couldn't help but ruffle his hair.

 

"Kai, are you here to visit us, too?" Jisung grinned at him. Jongin could only nod although coming here was not his true intention.

 

"You did a great job out there," Jongin complimented the boy before he decided to stick to finding Seulgi first. He walked into the other room where he was able to spot the older SM Rookie boys chatting with the Red Velvet girls, but that wasn't what caught his attention.

 

Seulgi was on Taeyong's lap.

 

The two looked pretty close, and Jongin knows he shouldn't be angry that Seulgi has guy friends (she lets him have female friends, so it should be okay, but he doesn't feel okay), but seeing his girlfriend sit on another guy's lap wasn't a very pleasant sight.

 

The group was joking around, and it hurts Jongin to see Taeyong whispering in her ear and Seulgi smiling so happily afterwards. He doesn't want to cause a scene, but before he could leave, he's been spotted by one of the boys and a moment after, all of them are standing up and bowing at him, but all he could see is Seulgi, a knowing twinkle in her eyes.

 

"Sorry to interrupt, but could I see Seulgi for a moment?" Jongin grins at them and everyone turns to look at her. She's taking her time to stand up, Taeyong is whispering something to her again, and she bids goodbye to Irene until she is finally following Jongin out of the dressing room. He leads them to the staircase for some privacy, and makes sure no one else is among them. He then finally looks at her.

 

She's hurt.

 

He could read it in her eyes. But he doesn't even know what he did wrong!

 

"What was that?" Jongin tries to remain calm, but oh God, he's hurt, too.

 

"What was what?" Seulgi is stoic. It's obvious she's picking out her words carefully.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter