x。another man (that isn't me)

「 under the moonlight ☾」seulgi drabble requests
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

pairing: seulgi x kai x sehun ; school au

music: love u - teen top

word count: 1025

 

The first time Jongin saw her was at school in the middle of a hallway. He was walking with Sehun to class when the girl had strangely caught his attention. She wasn’t doing anything special besides laughing with her friends, but the way her eyes sparkled as she smiled made him feel a certain way that he had never experienced before. He seemed drawn to her despite never officially meeting her.

 

After passing by the group, Jongin immediately asked Sehun about the said girl.

 

“Hey, who was the girl in the middle?”

 

“Huh? Oh, that’s Seulgi. Kang Seulgi. She’s in my class. Why?” Sehun shot him a weird look.

 

“No reason,” Jongin told the younger before sneaking a glance back at Seulgi, but she was already gone.

 

As it turns out, Jongin was able to see Seulgi sooner than he expected. They were put in the same dance class--fate or not--and was even more luckily partnered up with her. He concluded that she was very pretty now that he had seen her up close.

 

When she first spoke to him, her voice was rather shaky, but Jongin liked that about her. She seemed down-to-earth that way. He knew she was nervous about meeting new people and was glad that she didn’t try to hide it. He didn’t like it when people shielded their true selves under a facade. He preferred it when they were able to express their emotions like an open book.

 

It’s been a month since Jongin and Seulgi have known each other. They conversed in small talk during dance class, but other than that, they weren’t really close. Still, he was okay with the silence. They had work to do, and he also needed to focus. At least, that’s what he told himself.

 

It was the middle of October when Seulgi suddenly asked him about something other than small talk.

 

“Jongin?” The petite girl called his name as they stretched side by side.

 

“Yeah?” He looked at her, patiently waiting for what she was going to say next.

 

“Ar-are you close with Sehun?” She stuttered out.

 

Jongin found it unusual that she was asking about his best friend but nodded anyway, not noticing the blush that was creeping up her cheeks.

 

“Why do you ask?”

 

“Um, I j-just thought it would be nice to know my classmates more. I, uh, hardly know anything about Sehun, so I was just wondering…”

 

Jongin, oblivious as always, slowly nodded in agreement, “Okay, I can tell you some stuff about him. Even the embarrassing secrets.”

 

He winked at her, and she laughed, and he fel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter