x。what's your order?

「 under the moonlight ☾」seulgi drabble requests
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

pairing: seulgi x sehun ; starbucks employee au
music: heart song - cnblue
word count: 1144

 

“Hi, my name is Seulgi. I look forward to working with you!” All decked out in her freshly-ironed uniform, Seulgi bowed and shot her new coworkers a smile. Her hair had been tied up into a high ponytail, her white T-shirt under the spotless green apron, and she wore her favorite Adidas sneakers.

 

“Hi, I’m Wendy!” One of the girls flashed back a smile. “Is this your first time working at Starbucks?”

 

“Yes, but I have had experience working in a cafe before.”

 

“Oh, so you know to make drinks already?” The one named Joy looked at her, impressed.

 

“Slightly,” Seulgi replied humbly. “I’ll still need your help, though!”

 

“Okay, how about you take the cash register? We’ll handle the drinks for now and teach you along the way,” Wendy suggested as she showed her how to work the register.

 

“Oh, we have customers! Good luck,” Wendy patted Seulgi on the back as the latter prepared herself.

 

“Hi, how may we help you?” Seulgi gave the woman her brightest grin. The lady was unfazed, however, and monotonously replied, “Hot coffee with non-fat milk.”

 

Seulgi tapped in her order and after swiping the lady’s credit card, she handed Wendy the cup with the order scribbled on the side.

 

Well, it’s not so bad.

 

After a couple more orders, a male around the same age as her approaches the cash register. He’s undeniably handsome with his sharp jawline and piercing eyes. Seulgi asks him the same question, and he looks right into her eyes before answering.

 

“I’ll have an iced, half-caff, ristretto, no sugar, dolce soy latte in grande size,” he manages to say in all one breath.

 

Seulgi just blinks as she holds the cup in her hand, a sharpie in the other. “Um, I’m sorry. I lost you at ‘iced.’ Can you slow down?”

 

“Iced. Half-caff. Ristretto. No sugar. Dolce soy latte. Grande,” he repeats as Seulgi fumbles to jumble it down. By the time she’s finished, the words cover half the cup.

 

“Will that be all, mister?” Seulgi flashes him a fake smile.

 

Who the hell orders these long drinks?

 

“Aren’t you going to ask for my name?” The guy raises an eyebrow, and Seulgi does (through gritted teeth).

 

“It’s Sehun.”

 

“Okay, Sehun. That will be 3,000 won,” Seulgi tells him as she secretly smirks while writing down his name.

 

“Your drink will be done momentarily,” the brunette decides to do this drink on her own. Wendy and Joy were swamped with other orders, and there were no more customers after Sehun.

 

After she’s done, she hands him the drink with a sweet smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter