Little Devil

Leon/Neo Collection

 

 

Fluff: Little Devil controlling Hakyeon’s body.

(Please read the A/N)

 

 

Hakyeon feels his hands grabbed tightly. He turns to his husband and glares between the young doctor in front of him, their intertwine hands and Taekwoon smiling face (oh, damn that handsome face.)

 Hakyeon swear he never sign up for any of what he is feeling right now.  He hears enough from his friends and his and Taekwoon’s sisters, even their mothers, but he did not think he’ll experience one of the horrible feelings. So, he think he’s furious, no, he is furious.

“It is normal, Hakyeon-ssi. It’ll go away maybe in a few weeks. Most of them do.”

If looks could kills, Hakyeon is sure that the young doctor in front of him is dead. But he is not a murderer so he keeps his glare to himself. He quickly stood on his feet and excuses himself because he needs to find a toilet.

“Hakyeon? Where are you going?”

Hakyeon groans as his husband asking the dumbest question he ever heard. He turns around and shoves his bag onto Taekwoon chest before fastens his pace.

“Shut up! Your little devil here thinks it’s time to throw up.”

Taekwoon stood there, dumbfounded as his husband slam the toilet door while holding his hand over his mouth. As soon as he hears sound of Hakyeon threw up his gut, he went inside while fishing in his bag for a candy. He went to one of the cubicle and found his husband crouch down and threw another wave of vomit before groaning. Taekwoon massage the back of his husband before help him to stand and led him to the sink to wash his mouth before he pops the candy into Hakyeon mouth.

Hakyeon turns to his husband before whining and tears b at the edge of his eyes.

“I really want him to come out now.”

Taekwoon offers him comforting smiles before pull Hakyeon head on his shoulder.

“I love you, Hakyeon.”

Hakyeon buried his face deeper into Taekwoon’s neck and take in his natural odor. He pulls back before pulling his husband out of the toilet but manage to reply bitterly.

“But, I hate you.”

 

Words Count: 354

 

 

 

A/N: This was written before Jealousy.

Honestly, one of my kinks is Mpreg with lots of babies.

I used to write B2st (Junseung, Kiwoon, Dooseob) Mpreg fics but I’ve got lots of negative comments.
One of them told me to stop being delusion, men can’t get pregnant.
Excuse me! I know that. I know my biology alright. That is why I write my story because I’m fulfilling my delusional!

. So, I have argument with her and she had said something very hurtful. So, I’ve deleted my fics with Mpreg tag because I am not going to write anything that made someone else uncomfortable.

So, if any of you feels uncomfortable with Mpreg, please let me know, so I’ll warn you in advance and you can skip it.