Chabooty

Leon/Neo Collection

 

 

 

 

 

M: Because ChaBooty is life.

 

 

 

Taekwoon can’t help but staring at the man on the stage.

 What was his name again? Nami?

Nmi?

That man seductively dancing to Sunmi ’24 hours’ song. Taekwoon had to bit his lips as Nmi went on four before he shakes his hips while looking straight into his eyes. There’s something behind those sultry looks he gave him. Taekwoon had to agree that Nmi pull the dress well. The black hose complimented his legs, short black dress that tightly wraps his body and oh that booty.

Taekwoon thinks he need a shower once he’s home. A cold shower at that.

 

*****

 

Taekwoon meet Nmi once again at a restaurant. But this time, instead of his pony tail and short dress, he is wearing a black jacket with a grey t-shirt inside and tight jeans. Taekwoon can’t help but noticing his dark browned short hair.

They bumped at the entrance of the restaurant as both of them walking in. Taekwoon loves Nmi’s voice. His voice was soft and rich. Like honey.

“Go ahead.” Taekwoon said as he’s holding the door for the shorter man. Nmi chuckles before thanks him and went inside and Taekwoon can’t help but checking out his . His eyebrow raises and a soft ‘Oh’ slips off.

I need to tap that booty.

*****

Taekwoon knows Nmi real name from his colleague, Kyungsoo. That man had told his circles of friend that he met a pretty girl but ended up she was actually a man. Taekwoon still remember Kyungsoo’s dejected face.

“I’m gay for Hakyeon.” He said as he caresses the picture of him and Hakyeon on his phone.

Taekwoon glance at his watch and stood up for his lunch. He went to a restaurant he usually went for lunch and he thanks to the deity up there as once again, he met Hakyeon. This time, he is wearing something casual, a t-shirt and short pants.

But, he can’t help it but feels awe because even though he was wearing casual attire, he still looks handsome and his booty still looks tempting. Taekwoon accidently bit his tongue.

*****

Taekwoon got his chance as he went to a night club. He hates crowd and noises but he need a time out. So, he went to the club with his friends, Wonshik and his boyfriend Jaehwan and one friend comes with his girlfriend while the other comes alone.

His plans were to sit there and drunk himself however he can’t stand the PDA Wonshik and Jaehwan shamelessly shows him. He had kicked them but they are still doing it again after a good laugh. So, he turns around to the dancing floor. He sighs while watching all the strangers moving their body along the blaring music.

His eyes widen as his eyes caught a familiar face, Hakyeon. He stares at that person as Hakyeon dances fluidly against another man. He can’t help but crinkles his nose as he sees the other guy awkward dancing. So, he walk up to Hakyeon and glares at the guy Hakyeon been grinding on before that man hold his hand up and turn around. Probably wouldn’t want any unwanted ruckus.

Taekwoon quickly wrap his arms around Hakyeon slightly small frame and pull him into his chest. He smiles as Hakyeon stop dancing and looks at him. He squinting his eyes.

“Have we met before?”

“Maybe”

He sees Hakyeon smirking before he wraps his hand around Taekwoon’s neck and whispering.

“I remember you checking me out.”

Taekwoon chuckles against his ear and tighten his hold on Hakyeon.

“I guess I did.”

Hakyeon smirks again before turn around so his back is against Taekwoon chest. The music is booming and he’s picking up his balance and start moving again. He’s grinding against Taekwoon and a small smile creep on his face as he hears Taekwoon soft gasps.

Taekwoon curses silently before he caress the side of Hakyeon’s body and he turns him around before running his hand along Hakyeon spine before resting on Hakyeon’s . He looks to Hakyeon’s face and find his eyes to ask for approval. He thought that maybe Hakyeon going to push his hand but he smiles at Taekwoon and leans in to kiss him.

It happens too fast because the next morning they are waking up in each other embrace and they going for another round. Hakyeon let him stay and Taekwoon hands would always find it ways to touch Hakyeon’s .

*****

Few years passes and they ended up dating each other and their relationship still going strong. They moves into two rooms apartment and Taekwoon still can’t get over of Hakyeon’s plump . He’ll especially massaging and appreciate Hakyeon’s and he knew that Hakyeon loves it especially after their passionate night.

“You can name it Chabooty.”

Hakyeon said as he wriggles his hips as Taekwoon records him dancing.

‘Chabooty.’

Hurm…Taekwoon won’t say it out loud but he likes it.

 

 

Words Count: 821

 

A/N: Wow…this is the hardest to write. I mean, I love Chabooty but I couldn’t express it in words and I don’t know what even I write anymore.