Love

Leon/Neo Collection

             Prompt: Possesive Leo. Wolf au! Omega!N alpha!Leo. Mpreg.

             

 

 

 

Taekwoon growl under his breath. His wolf been whispering things and its almost get into his head.

'He's going to snatch our Omega.'

'Look at our Omega, all smiles and happy without us.'

Taekwoon growls again and warn his wolf to shut up. He couldn't think. He couldn't focus on what to do to without snaps at his omega.

His lovely omega, Hakyeon.

'Come on Taekwoon. Do something.'

Taekwoon curses his wolf for confusing his mind. Because he knew that young alpha wouldn't try anything. Han Sanghyuk is a baby. He knew from the beginning that Hakyeon loves babying that young alpha. Like, he's been there since forever. Hakyeon is his friend since before they were born, like their mothers said.

But, he also knew Sanghyuk grew up as a fine man. A respectable alpha, a leader in line for his family business. And he also knew Han Sanghyuk have a crush on Hakyeon (which resulting of Taekwoon mating and impregnated Hakyeon, twice. Taekwoon swears their babies are the cutest) and he also remembered that the young alpha and his omega was once engaged.

'Do something, Taekwoon! Look at the way that brat wraps his arms around our omega!'

He don't even realizes he is bolting towards Sanghyuk and Hakyeon because he only sees red and pushes Sanghyuk down and a low growl rumbles on his throat. 

"Taekwoon."

Just he about to punch Sanghyuk, Hakyeon calls his name. Softly but there's something else on his tone.

"Let go of him, Taekwoonie."

Taekwoon did not low down his hand because his wolf whispering things about not letting their omega tell them what to do.

"I said, let him go."

Taekwoon immediately let Sanghyuk go as Hakyeon begin to talk with his lowest voice. He quickly get into his feet and turn to Hakyeon. He wraps his around his pregnant mate and bite on his beautiful neck. Just a soft bite, not enough to break the skin.

He hears Hakyeon sighs before he were push back on his chest.

"Stop letting your wolf talk things into you. You've been jealous over nothing."

"But, he-"

"He is getting marry."

He looks back at Sanghyuk, now standing, and sees a beautiful man (an alpha) asking Sanghyuk whether he's hurting anywhere. 

"That's Hongbin. His future husband."

Taekwoon doesn't know what to do. He stood there staring at the couple intensely.  His mind told him to apologize but his wolf said no.

A few second passed in silence before Sanghyuk and Hongbin laugh out loud.

"That's alright, Taekwoon hyung. I know that possesive feeling. I'm about to going crazy whenever I think someone oogling Hongbin when I'm away. And his nochalantness just made it worse"

"God, please no!" 

Taekwoon find it's funny as Hongbin curls his finger as Sanghyuk puts his arm around Hongbin waist.

"Now, apologize, Taekwoonie. So, we can go to the cafe people been talking about. Your baby craving something sweets."

Taekwoon shook his head and quickly dragged his mate towards their car. He silence his mate with a kiss as Hakyeon open his mouth to nags. He went to his side and turn the ignition on and quickly drive off.

'Taekwoon, you better be careful. Hongbin been checking our omega when we hadn't notice'

Taekwoon growls. His possesiveness makes his hand trembles. He grips on the steering wheels tightly before Hakyeon took his hand into his own.

"Taekwoonie. Stop minding what your wolf said. I am yours and always yours."

Taekwoon blinks his eyes a few times and slowly tighten his hand on Hakyeon hold.

"I'm sorry."

 

They arrive safely and they into the cafe and greets by the waiter, a tall, handsome alpha. Taekwoon growls under his breath as the waiter Wonshik, Taekwoon glance at his name tag, smiles brightly as he's taking Hakyeon order.

'Taekwoon, this alpha trying to seduce our omega!'

Taekwoon fasten his fist and about to get on his feet when a pregnat  omega skipping toward the waiter and wraps his arms around Wonshik.

"Wonshikkie~~ Your cutie heavily pregnat mate is here! I want mango juice~~"

Taekwoon sigh in relief. He turns to Hakyeon and jumps as his mate staring down at him. Hakyeon shook his head disapproving.

"Tell your wolf if he didn't stop, he know what my wolf could do."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/n: Is anyone know how and where I could buy Vixx concert dvd (or something like that). I've gone through youtube and find a lot of Vixx dorkiness but almost all of them cut ofvideo from their concert.