Marks

Leon/Neo Collection

 

 

 

His  kitty  left  marks.

 

 

It's  more  than  often  the  younger  members  seen  it. Sometimes it's  a  fresh  mark. Red, pinkish  on  Hakyeon  nape. A  small  spot  umder  his  chin.

Sometimes  it's  an  old  mark  purplish  on  his   nape.

Sometimes  it's  a  bite  mark  on  his  shoulder  blade .

"There's  this  cat  I  found at the  cafe." He   said  when  one  of  them  asked.

They  don't  think  cat  bite  looks  like  it. So, they  gives  each  other  knowing  look.

 

*****

 

Hyuk  comes  home  too  early  than  he  should  that  night. He  had  plan  with  his  friends  but  they  cancelled  their  plan  to  play  at  noraebang  and  the  rest  of  the  Vixx  was  out  and  play  as  well.

He  has  texted his  hyung  but  only three  of  them  replied saying  they  will  be  home  tomorrow  and  told  Hyuk  to  be  careful.

"Taekwoonie, the  kids  will  notice~."

"..."

"Ah~"

Hyuk  froze  at  the  front  door  as  he  hears  obsent  noises  coming  coming  from  the  living  room. He  knew  that  voice. So, he  slowly  retreat  back  and  closes  the  door  as  quiet  as  he  can.

Because  for  some  reason, he  didn't  think  he  should  taint  his  eyes.

 

****

 

"So,"

Hyuk  started. He  looks  at  the  two  eldest  members  and  notices  their  subtles  glances.

"Did   the  cat  bite  your  hips, Hakyeon  hyung? You're  limping."

And  the  maknae  can't  help  but  laughing  out  loud  as  both  Taekwoon  and  Hakyeon  cough. 

"And  oh, Hakyeon  hyung, you  probably  shouldn't    your  shirt, your  cat  left  his   mark on your chest again."

Hakyeon  quickly  cover  his  chest and  slap  at  the  back  of  Taekwoon  head  before  heading  to  his  room  while  fanning  his  face.

He  shouldn't  go  easy  on  his  kitty. 

 

 

 

 

 

A/n: I  was  bored  but  I'm  lazy   to  do  anything.