Color

Leon/Neo Collection

 

 

 

 

Prompt: “I don’t know if it’s tears or rain, but all I know is you’re in pain”

Friendship!LeoN

For LeeJi98

 

 

 

Taekwoon knew Hakyeon is capable to do everything. He’s a leader as he always bragging.

Chin up and proud.

 Indeed, Taekwoon acknowledge his capability. Hakyeon IS a good leader. Taekwoon also know their leader, VIXX‘s leader, always taking care of the members like a big brother could though the members always said that the leader is acting like a mother and he have to acknowledge that too. He feels grateful that Hakyeon always there for him, for the members.

Taekwoon also knew that Hakyeon took all the nags from the upper for them in every meeting between the leader and their CEO and trying to tell the members in softer way possible even though nobody knows, he did.

Sometimes, Taekwoon wants the leader to loosen up and he teases the leader, in his own way. Like telling the leader is annoying or glare at his way whenever he sees Hakyeon mischievous grins or quickly hiding whenever Hakyeon spotting him. However, Hakyeon took it in wrong way and they both and a big argument and they didn’t talk until the next morning. But, Hakyeon has change since.

Taekwoon notices Hakyeon stop being cheerful leader since Eternity. His leader stop bothering him and pushes him to open up to the fans like he used to especially as Taekwoon starts to open up to Starlight. Somehow, he misses that. Not like he’ll tell Hkayeon about it.

Taekwoon notices Hakyeon stop playing with younger members as well. He remembers Hakyeon would giddily jumping along with the other members and played their games and laugh along as they are playing pranks on him but now, he rather taking everything too seriously.

“I’ve asked Hyuk to eat meat with me but he never answer me but there’s one time all five of them going out and eat gopchang while I am asleep and they lied to me about going out together. I was a little hurt about it.”

Taekwoon knows Hakyeon mean it. Though he tried to laugh it off but he remembered Hakyeon shed his tears when he knows about that a few days later.

“I hope Hakyeon will let me know when he’s need someone to leans on.”

Taekwoon had said it once but Hakyeon never comes to him and tells him about his problems or his worry. Instead, he texted Minhyuk of BTOB and told him everything. Taekwoon doubted if he is Hakyeon’s life-long friend as he claimed.

 

******

 

“You need to lay back, Hakyeon. Stop overworking yourself.”

He once said to Hakyeon during Chained Up. He worries about the leader as he is run back and fro between his schedule of drama and their comeback.

“Don’t worry. I’m good. I am VIXX leader, aren’t I?”

Hakyeon is smiling.

Taekwoon hates it when Hakyeon smiles like that when he is obviously tired. His eyes bag looks worse. Taekwoon caught him fall asleep too many times at an awkward position and at awkward time, too.

“I am the Cha Hakyeon. I am star Hakyeon.” He jokes

 

******

 

Taekwoon found out Hakyeon working so hard for reasons.

He was browsing the internet and stumble upon few blogs that writing hateful statement about VIXX, about each of the members especially the leader. He couldn’t read everything on the blog as it was too vengeful. He almost believes that they did something to the bloggers because the blogger writes about how much they hate VIXX and the leader.

Now, he understands why Hakyeon pushes him to open up to the fans, to the cameras and public because he found someone write about him being too cold and narcissist and another things that hurt his feeling. He understand the reasons Hakyeon pushes the others as well because the bloggers talk about Hongbin and Hyuk being all about their face not talent which he strongly opposed. He believes every members of VIXX have their own talent. Like Hakyeon always told them every time they gather at the living room for a small meeting.

And he sighs as he think Hakyeon had to read all the hateful comments by himself because the leaders always choose which blog to clicked whenever the boys feeling eager to read what netizens said about VIXX.

So, he looks for Hakyeon.

He found out Hakyeon just had a meeting with the manager and he fought with their manager about Hongbin schedule. The manager wanted to accept an offer for Hongbin which conflicted with his previous schedule and Hakyeon said that to give the boy at least a week rest day but their manager refused to do so and he slipped a few hurtful words.

Taekwoon will deal with their manager later.

Suddenly, he notices Hakyeon were seating on a bench outside the Jellyfish building. He sighs. He looks up and notices that the sky is cloudy and slowly pouring rain. He sighs again and turns his heels inside and took a red umbrella from the reception and went outside. He is groaning at the wet feeling on his feet.

“Stupid leader.”

As he is closer to the leader, he sees Hakyeon looks up and let the rain drop hitting his face with his eyes close. He stood still right in front of Hakyeon and stared down at the shorter man. He sees water streaming of his face and sighing.

“I don’t know if it’s tears or rain but I know you’re in pain.”

He sees Hakyeon flutters his eyes open and stares back at him and Taekwoon took the empty seat besides Hakyeon. He holds the umbrella over their head and he waits for a few second before Hakyeon leans on his shoulder.

“You know you can count on me, right?”

Hakyeon chuckles before he leans down until his head was on Taekwoon lap. He looks up and reaches Taekwoon cheek before pats on it softly. A guanine smiles spread across his face.

“Thank you, Taekwoonie, my life-long friend.”

 

 

Words count: 984

 

 

A/N:  I think LeoN friendships is beautiful I don’t know if I manage to convey their beautiful friendship but this is the best I can give.

Dear LeeJi98, I am sorry if this didn’t reach your expectation

.

As for other readers, feels free to PM me your prompts.  I’m not good but I am trying.

 

Anyways, thank you because you guys take your times to read, to subscribed and commented.