Wish

Leon/Neo Collection

PROMPT: Karen mother is Karen

 

"Listen, Mr. Cha."

A young woman, probably on her late 20's, said as she tried to calm the raging father. She sighs as Mr Cha, Hongbin's father, let out a frustrated huff. He took a deep breath before leans back on the chair and release it once he straighten his back.

"It was not my decision" She said. 

Hakyeon could not help it but to rolled back his eyes.

"I understand that. But, like I said. I need a solid reason why did my baby should not join the club?"

Hakyeon turns to his son. The 8 years old boy looking back at his dad and Hakyeon could not help but ruffles his lock. He leans in to kiss his son on top of his head.

"The mothers-"

"Hah! I knew it! It's always about the mothers!"

"Mr. Cha, please listen-"

Hakyeon raise his hand before turn to Hongbin.

"Bin, could you please wait outside?"

Hongbin nods his head. "K, daddy."

Once Hongbin close the door, hakyeon looks back at the teacher.

"Teacher Kim, did you know how many times things like this happen?"

"I understand."

"No. Please don't say that when you actually not."

Hakyeon took a deep breath.

"I have Jaehwan facing the same thing before. He could not enter the singing competition because the mothers thought a child from gay fathers will affected their children. Tell me what do you understand from that, Ms. Kim? What exactly that have to do with them wanted to join the club. Or the competition?"

Hakyeon feels his tears gather at the brim of his eyes.

"They just a child, Ms. Kim. Why did the mothers need to refrain them from enjoying their life?"

"I'm so sorry."

Hakyeon shook his head. He feels his heart aches from the thought that his babies will face the same thing in the future. He knew it will happen again.

"Daddy,"

Hongbin calls as he walk out of the room. He hold out his hand and Hongbin happily grab him they both walk to the parking lot. Once both of them inside the car, Hongbin calls him.

"Daddy, it's okay. I didn't like football anyways."

Hakyeon had to grip on the steering as he really wanted to scream his heart out. His baby, his Bean, for the first time of his 8 years life, lying right on his face. 

"Bin," His voice shook.

"Let's get your hyung and call Papa. We are having WcDonald tonight."

Hakyeon bit his lips as he hears Hongbin shout with joy. He sings his favorite song as he talks to his Papa and Hakyeon really wish this world, this mean world would not change his pure baby.

"Please, don't ever change, Bean-ah"

 

 

 

 

A/N: *exhale* How long was it since the last time I've updated? Is anyone still here?